Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,591 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny (43151 Views)

Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
cooltone:
Wicked Wike should first sack his first class cultist king, most members of his state assembly and some of his exco before coming to talk about an intelligent man like Rochas. Ride on governor okorocha.

WE WILL CUT RIVERS STATE DOWN TO SIZE.

THEY HAVE DARED THE LION BY TOUCHING ITS TAIL.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Nizguy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

ROCHAS IS THE SOVERIGN GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE AND HE DOES NOT HAVE TO CONSULT WIKE BEFORE MAKING DECISION CONCERNING HIS OWN PEOPLE IN IMO STATE.

Sorry are they IMO indigenou? I mean those guys?
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Lomprico2: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:
But I thought Wike once gave amnesty to the Wanny guy himself??

Of course, what Okorocha did is wrong. I'm not surprised though, we celebrate criminals in Nigeria. Its just that Wike reeks of hypocrisy for having the audacity to speak against something he's once done. As if that was not enough, he went on to say that its a political scheme of the APC.

When they killed people on new years day, you all blamed wike now he is hunting down the killers u are calling him a hypocrite! undecided Uwa ewero mmeta!!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Abogwara: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
ellovee:
Maybe because you are not from rivers state that is why you sound like this, had it been you are from River state and Omoku in particular I guess you would by now thinking of how to conjure the spirit of the slain innocent worshipers to come and slap Okorocha again.

If you were from Rivers you would have known that they worked with Don Wanney and even granted him amnesty after killing 300 people for 2015 election. This chameleon game cannot change known fact about what happened and how they were a threat to peace in Imo State as a result of shared language and boarder.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ebifeventures(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
I get the idea behind it, APC is planning to use them in 2019... Remember this words of mine
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Kingdov(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
DrRasheed:
Shut Up Man. You Are Political Thugs Leader.
Plz Okoroacha Lets Plant Don Wanny's Statue.
nna oo , please if their is any little sense left in you please read what you wrote. Hypocrite
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
ebifeventures:
I get the idea behind it, APC is planning to use them in 2019... Remember this words of mine

WATEVA, IT IS, I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN IGBO AFFAIRS.

WHERE EVER IGBO IS MISTREATED, I READY CARRY GUN AND BOMB KILL EVERYBODY IN DAT PLACE.

I AM CRAZY ABOUT IGBO. DAT IS ALL

I DONT GIVE A FUCUK ABOUT ELECTION, JUST MENTION IGBO, I AM READY TO FIGHT.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by contigiency(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
How our politicians play with our intelligence and engage in needless twisting of issues. That Okorocha granted amnesty to criminals is what you are bringing APC and PDP into the matter. At the same time stating that the issues of security are not supposed to be politicised when its obviously what you are doing. Granted that Okorocha is not supposed to do that but bringing party into the matter in the manner you have done suggests you have another reason for raising this alarm.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

U ACCORD INTELLIGENCE TO URSELF?

LET ME ASK U, ARE U A NEGRO? THE WORLD DONT ASSOCIATE INTELLIGENCE WITH NEGRO OR BLACK PEOPLE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE BLACK COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. SHIIT HOLE!
You might sound indifferent with what the world according to you feels about the black race, but for me I am INTELLIGENT.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
ellovee:

You might sound indifferent with what the world according to you feels about the black race, but for me I am INTELLIGENT.

U DEY MARK UR OWN EXAM PAPERS ABI?

AFTER U FINISH SMOKING WEED!
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ellovee(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Abogwara:

If you were from Rivers you would have known that they worked with Don Wanney and even granted him amnesty after killing 300 people for 2015 election. This chameleon game cannot change known fact about what happened and how they were a threat to peace in Imo State as a result of shared language and boarder.
If they truly they were threat to peace in imo state according to you, and someone have identified and declared them wanted with some of them being killed after the declaration, why not support such step rather than trying to protect them when you know that they constitute a source of threat to your state.
Don't you think that with the action of Okorocha, one can hastily accuse him of being responsible for the security hitches we suffered in rivers state.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by hammer6F: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
[s]
ellovee:

If they truly they were threat to peace in imo state according to you, and someone have identified and declared them wanted with some of them being killed after the declaration, why not support such step rather than trying to protect them when you know that they constitute a source of threat to your state.
Don't you think that with the action of Okorocha, one can hastily accuse him of being responsible for the security hitches we suffered in rivers state.
[/s]

LOOK HERE, RIVERS STATE IS OVER DUE FOR RESTRUCTURING.

WE WILL REMOVE THE NORTHERN PART TO IMO STATE.

IF U PEOPLE DONT TAKE UR TIME, WE WILL CUT RIVERS STATE DOWN TO SIZE.

GEJ ALREADY MADE MOVES IN DAT DIRECTION.

TELL WICKED WIKE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH US.

U PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE UR TIME
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by olapink: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
let me hear from the statue governor first b4 I judge
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Awoo88: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:
But I thought Wike once gave amnesty to the Wanny guy himself??

Of course, what Okorocha did is wrong. I'm not surprised though, we celebrate criminals in Nigeria. Its just that Wike reeks of hypocrisy for having the audacity to speak against something he's once done. As if that was not enough, he went on to say that its a political scheme of the APC.
He have don wanny amnesty including this guy in question. When they reneged on the condition of the amnesty by killing innocent people, Wike sent security operatives after them. The truth is okoroacha need that guy for 2019
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by preshian(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
dail *223* imostate* to check the latest statue moulded.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Texterb: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okoro u see ur life
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by lumeneng22: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2018
THIS IS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO RIG 2019 ELECTION
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by delishpot: 2:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Okorocha is gathering his own army. The amnesty is a ploy to dtag them out and be registered for future contact.

Or

He wants to unarm them so that they will not revolt when he does what he pleases with Imo state.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Mrjaz(m): 2:15am On Feb 07, 2018
uwajeh:
Wasn't it Wike who granted amnesty to Don Waney himself?!! These politicians no get conscience walahi.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by delishpot: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2018
hammer6F:

WE WILL CUT RIVERS STATE DOWN TO SIZE.

THEY HAVE DARED THE LION BY TOUCHING ITS TAIL.

Chest beating again. LOL. Who be lion? Okoroawsa the accused human organ trafficker? Wey Imo state people dey find who ho help tjem evacuate am from govt house? The one wey build statue for foreigners full Imo state? Abi are you one of his #500 per march agent?
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by okenta2017: 3:35am On Feb 07, 2018
snowden9:

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/02/06/wike-blasts-okorocha-for-granting-amnesty-to-wanted-cultists/
Roachas did what he was suppose to do
A member of their cult group was arrested and you don't want him to grant him amnesty.
I have always thought that every politician is cult member until I heard that wike was not
happy about Roachas granting their cault member amnesty.
Wike you will not understand how this thing are done.
No matter the crime a member cannot punish a member.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 07, 2018
angels09:
Okorocha is a funny guy
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by wingmanII: 5:19am On Feb 07, 2018
Those boys are Okorocha's thugs. He used them to terrorize Owerri people during the market saga. This shows how diseased this psychopathic governor's mind is. These self confessed murderers killed over 20 people returning home from church on new year day. In February a supposedly sane governor claims to grant them amnesty. Who does that?
Yaradua gave amnesty to Niger delta agitators not armed robbers and killers. This nonsense must not be allowed to stand. God save Imo people from that mad man.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by decode55(m): 5:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Tapout:
but why on earth would rochas grant amnesty to already wanted hoodlums, criminals, murderers and cultist. That's the height of irresponsibility, especially from a governor angry angry angry

Leave that foolish man. His cup would soon overflow

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by cooltone: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2018
This man needs Amnesty or must be a Fulani herdsman sorry king of PDP...

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by cooltone: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2018
decode55:

Wiked is the person whose cup has over flown. They have destroyed his killing machinery and these ones that took amnesty will expose him the more. There is no hiding place for WIKEDNESS

Leave that foolish man. His cup would soon overflow

Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by wenenike(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2018
Wike shut up ur smelling mouth, did u not grant amnesty to ppl that have killed,rape,kidnap, in rivers state, u even made some chiefs and kings...are u are saint...wike ur fada.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by Adekdammy: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2018
Most of the comments above on this matter get as e be o, so because wike was wrong means okorocha too has to follow suit, by the time they star unleashing terror on the good people of Imo state, hope most of you won't come here and start lamenting?

Why grant Ammnesty to those who have no value for human lives?

Tell me the difference between these merchant of death and boko Haram turned herdsmen?
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by anigold(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2018
hammer6F:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

AFTER ALL THAT, WEN U GET TO LIBYA, THE LIGHTY ARAB MAN WILL SHOW U JUST HOW WEAK U TRULY ARE IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

CAN U STAND UP TO THE WHITE MAN, ORDINARY THE CHINESE MAN WILL USE U TO WIPE THE FLOOR.

BOTTOM ASS NIGGA!

a very stupid comment
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by oluwaahmed: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Upritman:
Did Wike not grant same amnesty to Don Wanny before?
#Hypocrite

Wïke granted amnesty not only to Don waney but to all cultists. As at that time it was a smart move bcoz security agencies were having a hard time curtailing the killings in ahoda, omoku& d egbema/ndoni axis. Even Rochas gave amnesty too to militants based on their activities and vandalism of pipelines. However the security agencies have the upper hand now, why grant amnesty to them when they would have been caught anyway? Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by sunsewa16: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Upritman:
Did Wike not grant same amnesty to Don Wanny before?
#Hypocrite

please not everything can be discarded or joke about, someone was declared wanted by a state governor after murdering of more than a dozen of souls, then another state governor now granted him amnesty in his state in conjunction with same securities agencies that have killed his partners in crime, who supposed to have delivered him,to answer is deeds,are now playing politics with it.
Re: Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny by ugofr(f): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2018
Imo will be too hot next year......recruitment is ongoing....ndi imo, unu afugo ife unu mere onwe unu...ndi tarama ugba team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero (Video) / Saraki Reacts As EFCC Seizes His Houses, Marks Others In Lagos / Bombshell: Amaechi Shuts Down Buhari Ahead Presidential Election- Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.