Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? (1044 Views)

Wickedness! This Woman Buried A Child Alive, Watch This! - Crime News Nigeria / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Moboj: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please people anyone that as any idea,they said it happened on Friday and along Benin Lagos way but I haven't come across it in the news,is it really recent and please where? For the sake of us traveling cry

1 Like

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Moboj: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Listen to the audio
The lady said those coming to Lagos
Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Loyalblak007(f): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jesus Christ!
Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Moboj: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Can somebody say something?
How do they push these things to FP sef,I expected to find this news with the picture here didn't see it on NL
Let us know if to stay in our house or travel the road with Fulani Herdsmen in it abeg

1 Like

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
This pic is an old pic like 2years ago

According to the news then

Its those embarking on a night journey, they encountered arm robbers on their way to Lagos and they were asked to lay on the road, while the robbers search and take their belongings, according to the news then oh, another bus was coming with full speed and the robbers try to stop the bus the driver didn't stop he decided to pass them with full speed not knowing that people are on the road so the bus ran through them I killed more than 45people, according to what I heard then oh

Maybe this not the picture but when the news was circulating this the pic they used

1 Like

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Moboj: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are you sure
Different people sent it to me but if it's really old okay thank you very much *sighs*

1 Like

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by overdrive(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Happened like ten years back.armed robbers attacked a luxurious bus and lined the whole occupants on the road around one am and an oncoming truck crushed all of them to death. Na so I hear cos I wasn't there.

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Moboj:
Are you sure
Different people sent it to me but if it's really old okay thank you very much *sighs*

The pic is old bro, even during Gej time, they showed the pic as among Boko Haram victims

1 Like

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
overdrive:
Happened like ten years back.armed robbers attacked a luxurious bus and lined the whole occupants on the road around one am and an oncoming truck crushed all of them to death. Na so I hear cos I wasn't there.

Exactly
Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
If you check well, the bus belong to young shall grow motors
Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Moboj: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Okay thanks confirmed also the picture is old but the audio is new

Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by Artistree: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I've searched everywhere for the news but saw nothing showing it's recent, I wonder who dug up this old pic the to cause unnecessary tension...
Re: Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When?? by samvega: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Old news + Hungry bloggers = Fake news

(1) (Reply)

"Should A Law Enforcement Officer Look Like This?" - Nigerians Ask (photos) / Wendy Last Video With Her Boyfriend On The 1stjan Before She Was Used For Ritual / New Scam Alert: Buying Of Fixed Soccer Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.