Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing (628 Views)

She Knows I Have a Girlfriend But She Still Likes To Have Sex With Me. / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich / Between A Lady And The N800k Sex Doll She Thinks She Is Sexier Than (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing by Simiano: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Omg!
Some ladies are just funny grin grin
Wtf!!
She deleted hotspot?? shocked grin

Re: This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Her boyfriend need to replace her with a sex doll

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing by apexJ(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
lol

dumb bitch very soon u go format ya Bluetooth

1 Like

Re: This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing by Simiano: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: This Lady Thinks She Knows It All, Whereas, She Knows Nothing by Tech01: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Olodo Girl, he she go take delete hotspot[color=#770077][/color] grin

(1) (Reply)

Dfactual.com / What's Wrong, MTN Is Not Deducting My Data Bundle / Why Do Women Sit Back & Wait For Their Husband To Be The One To Make Sex Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.