Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich (26143 Views)

President Buhari Thinks Borrowing More Loans Is Like Kunu — Nollywood Actor, Uch / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Soulmate Thinks I'm Not Emotionally Smart...whoops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by TVTKOKO(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich,like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by PORP(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
Don't allow it to bother you. You will eventually walk in wealth(if you believe).

214 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by TVTKOKO(m): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2019
PORP:
Don't allow it to bother you. You will eventually walk in wealth(if you believe).
ok.. Thanks
Lalasticlala i need more opinions please

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Even in my family the 1st or 2nd born don't dare talk to me anyhow talk less of my juniors.

You are nothing but a STARBOY!
A young man with a bright future ahead of him.
Your story reminds us of the story of Joseph in the Bible, who was respected/feared by his brothers, he went on to become a huge success in his life story.

Put your belief in God, be hardworking and see you achieve success in life.

All the very best for the future STARBOY!

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by soberdrunk(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
My brother welcome to the club!!! I am rich in complexion too! Last 2 weeks one of my old classmates contacted me and asked me for "5 million naira" loan, I gats go Atm go check my balance to see whether I am rich and don't know it....... angry

198 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by deepwater(f): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Lol
OP, wake up and small the coffee brah!
Nobody thinks you are rich, they only know who you are and that is "A NEVER SAY NO GUY"
So all they do is to exploit you and take good advantage of you. This is because you will never say NO!

Back then in high school, we do have this classmate by name Ed, you see Ed was just like you "A NEVER SAY NO GUY"

Whenever anyone is having a plan to execute, Ed was always used as a back up when anything goes wrong. Ed would starve so u eat, Ed would submit his assignment and quiz in your name if your skip class on the day of submission, Ed would issue his bus ticket and walk to school so u can ride the bus, Ed would accept responsibilities of actions (destroying school props) he never witnessed. Everyone liked Ed because he would never say no to your request. A restless classmate once asked Ed if he could bunk his moms, your guess is as good as what happened. Ed said, "I have no issues with that, we find love in strange places. I hope my moms agree to share the love intimately with you"

I bet you, if u man up to start saying no to peoples request, you would know how truly they regard you! Definitely, you would not be seen as a rich dude any more

TVTKOKO is the new Ed!

sukerefakere:
Opinions coming
You need to take deepwater, don't be soberdrunk and totally avoid anything Suya..e.g .

My opinion rich man
flesh and blood would never have revealed that to you!

may the Almighty spare you and your love ones from demented deadmeats suya makers

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by sukerefakere(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2019
Opinions coming
You need to take deepwater, don't be soberdrunk and totally avoid anything Suya..e.g .

My opinion rich man

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by fait10(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
G
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by kayboy4y(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Send me Airtel recharge card now then I will believe you're generous but not rich. wink

18 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Fuckdamod: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Same problem here o cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
;DOBASANJO IS THE MOST CORRUPT. Under his govt, he FRAUDULENTLY and CORRUPTLY raised BILLIONS OF NAIRA for his presidential library project, for which late Gani Fawehinmi took him to court
this is how people fail exams.

22 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
We know your kind. Attention seekers mtscheeww

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. Save up to 75% totally free.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by kid7soccer(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
Emmzy201:

Are you this dumb or what
What has his questions got to do with Obj being corrupt
too much cassava bread na I'm dey cause all this thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by nanauju(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
I won't tell you to stop giving because there's blessings attached to giving. What I'd suggest is that u give to your capacity, and give when you have extra.
please learn to say No to people when you really don't have.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Mariangeles(f): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
TVTKOKO:
I'm a guy in my mid 20s. I'm not that extra extra handsome but I'm good looking. I'm still living with my parents and i dont know where this energy is coming from. Everyone around me thinks I'm rich,like having hundreds of thousand in my account when I actually don't have cry cry
I don't over dress(as in dress to show off) and I don't spend extravagantly. And maybe because I am the quiet type, people fear/respect me.

One more thing.. this makes people come to me for money and as I am not the stingy type, i always give if i have

Nairalanders please what can i do to deal with this situation because it might probably stop people from helping me thinking I'm INDEPENDENT
...even your elder siblings don't dare talk to you anyhow abi ?? angry
Say you be who nah...?? Pablo Escobar ?? angry
Come on get out of my sight you egomaniac! angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Cladez(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2019
You are asking for solution when you know what to do.

Go and make money and prove to yourself you can be actually be rich.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by MZEE01: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
I see a spark of maturity in you. Maturity is a blessing and it's not free for all.

I face a similar challenge to you, But the difference is that I am independent, I live on my own, unlike you (still living with your parents). I have been trying to live within my own circle no matter the situation. I do not bother people, but that does not mean that people do not need my help.

See, at some points in life, one would face pressure from friends, relatives, peers, especially when you are just this type who is matured in mind irrespective of age and stage of life.

Me, for instance, don't see money as the only means of exchange. I command respect from the advice to give to people and the way I mixed freely with people, despite the fact that I am a pure introvert.

I talk less and act rational, go for an option that would never weigh me down, do not price for things that are irrelevant and know when to burn down my bugs and when not.

What you will do is to let people know the extent you can help and never make a promise you can not fulfill. Making promises create expectations. Be blunt. But do not forget to work harder to become rich and equally to continue helping the less privilege. No one has ever become poor by giving to those who do not have to eat.

Pray and God will help you.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by stubbornman(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
Same here bro...people think same of me too... i am just working hard to achieve success... i dont care..
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Rosarie(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
The best thing in life is to live it.....tell God that riches men see in u should come to physical manifestion.pray ooo.don let it get to it head and be broke.my dear pray.people are seeing what u are not seeing

4 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Iykenuwa(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2019
tsephanyah:
;DOBASANJO IS THE MOST CORRUPT. Under his govt, he FRAUDULENTLY and CORRUPTLY raised BILLIONS OF NAIRA for his presidential library project, for which late Gani Fawehinmi took him to court

I don't support violence against women, even numbskulled ones, but

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by ken19: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
maybe your parents are wealthy hence they think your Father's money is yours!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by BAVOSKI(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
Same thing applicable to me
Just be respectful...and don't be proud,,,,its normal..

7 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by chrisyok57: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
its d future DT is speaking already. believe it n God will make u wealthy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2019
same here bro.
I think its their problem not yours.

They have bad mentality.
before you know it they start saying 'you are showing yourself'.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Onyeedum(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
So far u can solve people's problem, you're rich...

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
I would advice you open up to them and let them know you don't have money and that you are not as rich as they think. This happens mostly to people who derive joy in giving.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Fecodear(f): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
It is better they think you are rich, it will make you to strive more to being so. Just think about it na, it should be a propelling force

4 Likes

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by Jogab: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2019
lol!!!, tell them with your mouth then you will see them looking the other way gradually.
Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by RealEstateTek: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2019
If we no gain money, wetin we gain?

This got me thinking.
https://www.nairaland.com/4971620/where-what-purpose-earth/2#74961492

1 Like

Re: Please Help; Everybody Thinks I'm Rich by GreyBlood: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wifi Password Hack 2013_an Application That Enables You Hack Any Wifi Network / Accident Involving 2 Trailers Along The Abeokuta-lagos Expressway, 1dead -photos / Two Bodies Disappear From Benin Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.