Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

We Will Download And Custom Deliver To You! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Will Download And Custom Deliver To You! (510 Views)

Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we deliver to anywhere In Nigeria / 20,000 Metric Tons Of Diesel For Sale. Direct From Nnpc. Can Deliver To Any Depot In Lagos / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Download And Custom Deliver To You! by sholah: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2010
Bandwidth is expensive and if YOU have access to it, it is SLOW!; and if YOU decide to make use of a slow connection, your TIME is wasted.

Here is where we come into the picture:

We help YOU download and custom deliver WHATSOEVER you want.

We can download movies, current and ongoing seasons of YOUR favorite TV series, songs, musical videos, ebooks (professional and entertaining), softwares and applications. Just mention it and we will get it for YOU!!!

We will also custom deliver YOUR package to YOU based on the size of the file(s) and YOUR request.
Re: We Will Download And Custom Deliver To You! by sholah: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
Any interests or comments?
Re: We Will Download And Custom Deliver To You! by georeky: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2010
you did'nt send any contacts how can one reach you I guess i'll a couple of stuffs.tnx avantgardeoptions@yahoo.com is my email

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Promote Your Business Or Services Across Nigeria / Click,view,call And Order, And We Give Discounts And Deliver B4 Payment / Fairly Used N97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.