Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Urgent Attention Please.. I Need Cica Care Silicone Gel - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Attention Please.. I Need Cica Care Silicone Gel (882 Views)

Attention Please Save Our Pregnant Women / Benefit Of Gnld/neolife Aloe Vera Gel / Can Forever Aloe Vera Gel Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention Please.. I Need Cica Care Silicone Gel by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good day nairalanders.
Please, i need help on where I can get cica care silicone gel in lagos. It's actually for my brother. He had an accident last year that resulted to him, having an injury on his head.That part of his head was sutured and then, everything was fine. However, after approximately 3 months, the area that was sutured started swelling up, and even till now, it has refused to go down. He has gone to two different hospitals and they told him same thing -"GET CICA CARE SILICONE GEL SHEETS". But the problem is that,it's nowhere to be found and my bro was told to get it ASAP to avoid complications. Please nairalanders i need your help urgently. Where/how can i get this stuff?
I am waiting for your response. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Attention Please.. I Need Cica Care Silicone Gel by Beautykraft(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hi. Sorry this response is about a year from when you posted it. Cica care is a product of Smith&Nephew,i work there. Please call me on 07031720443.

(1) (Reply)

Please Safe My Sister Life / What Are The Possible Causes Of Severe Tooth Aches? / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.