Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade (20508 Views)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Anambra(APGA) Has Benefited More Than APC/PDP States Since 2015- Pictures / Governor Ayade Wears Shorts, Poses With Miss Angola, Neurite Mendes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by wellmax(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ipob yoots will soon come for his head

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Daddybright1986(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ladies,
The only man You're allowed to chase, I repeat CHASE shamelessly is the man that stole your purse....
�����
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by kowa1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na God get power
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by leo2020: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Servants of Late Nnamdi Kanu will soon abuse this man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
This is the kind of person I like, speak the truth even though you don't belong to the party. God bless governor Ayade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by wildchild02: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
True talk

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by deji17: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Count your blessings, name them one by one and it will surprise you what the lord has done.

Sai Ayade.
Sai Buhari!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by thunder74(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Most of the appointments listed above are carrier appointments that the holders rose through the ranks. If left for Buhari, they wont smell the seats. Onoghen came to mind.
I was expecting him to list roads, hospitals, rails etc Buhari did to his state and not ministerial appointments that the president is mandated by the constitution to appoint at least one person from all the states. How many of Buhari discretionary appointments are in his state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Posh(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I don't think there is any opposition to Buhari as regards to 2019 in following States in SS/SE

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

The governors of the above mentioned states are more interested in their reelections in 2019 than any Useless presidential elections.

Don't be surprised, when you see them returning Millions of votes for Buhari in 2019.

Note: Results are always written in SS, SE and North West..
.... Ikpunnu...dz ur name get K-leg.. I ll like to check ur punna to be sure of d sweetness..
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by wildchild02: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

[/b]
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/ayade-cross-river-benefits-more-under-buhari.html?__twitter_impression=true

how do these appointments translate 2 better living standards 4d people of cross river state?how does a cross river citizen benefit from appointments?

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by brookz: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Where are the Enemies of the State,

He has given you something to masturbate on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by maestroferddi: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

There is no opposition to Buhari in 2019. We only make noise online. The real determinants are still with him.
Your stupidity and ignorance can sink an ocean liner.

Buhari to win in the South East?

What have you been sniffing/smoking?
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by IkpuNnu(f): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
maestroferddi:

Mynd44 rule 2 should be applied here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by deji17: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
maestroferddi:

What difference does it make if Buhari lose in SE and wins in the remaining five regions? He will still be President till 2023. Better adjust to your new reality instead of playing politics of blackmail and hatred upandan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by maestroferddi: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mogidi:
Ayade is going to be a one term governor.
It is time that undesirable element of a governor is taught a very bitter lesson.

This character cannot point to any tangible accomplishment he has recorded since getting his mandate on a platter almost three years ago.

The manchild is deluded to think that currying Buhari's favours would save his impending humiliation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Xisnin(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Very level bearded comment. Let us be truthful to ourselves for once, if not for the herdsmen menace, was there any major issue of misgovernance to use as campaign tool against PMB. NO! Would the bitchy OBJ have had the nerve to write a.letter, of course NO. God should continue to direct our President in the right direction. Amen
Illiterate herdsman spotted. I know human lives means nothing to you as you comfirmed
by equating mis-governance with death. I suggest you tend to your cows while intelligent
people are having discussion.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Bizibi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

What did PDP/Jonathan do for Cross River in their 16 Years of misrule?
ohhh,you forgot Donald duke did something for cross river ba,robot!!
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Vado(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Appointments! That's all they care about.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by docadams: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Xisnin:

Illiterate herdsman spotted. I know human lives means nothing to you as you comfirmed
by equating mis-governance with death. I suggest you tend to your cows while intelligent
people are having discussion.

...and which potopoto birth canal did you crawl out from undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by mekonglobal(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
A governor listing federal appointment of his people as an achievement--pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Eboski(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
[s][/s]

What did PDP/Jonathan do for Cross River in their 16 Years of misrule?
why did Nigerians voted for change? we are not in PDP govt,so cos PDP didn't work Buhari shouldn't work also? I don't know how some of you guys reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Xisnin(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I don't think there is any opposition to Buhari as regards to 2019 in following States in SS/SE

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

The governors of the above mentioned states are more interested in their reelections in 2019 than any Useless presidential elections.

Don't be surprised, when you see them returning Millions of votes for Buhari in 2019.

Confused BMC guy, you even included States whose governor are in their second term
and also states where opposition do not exist in your fake list.
Aside Imo and Edo which are already an APC state, any other governor who makes the mistake
of supporting the herdsman-in-chief will pay with their re-election.

I see you just registered this account yesterday to prop up your demi-god.

How desperate can you get?
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by KAYD007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Very level bearded comment. Let us be truthful to ourselves for once, if not for the herdsmen menace, was there any major issue of misgovernance to use as campaign tool against PMB. NO! Would the bitchy OBJ have had the nerve to write a.letter, of course NO. God should continue to direct our President in the right direction. Amen

The President Is NEPOTIC and bigoted in his appointments,and reappointment of those who were suspended and under investigation

Lots and Lots of damming Corruption allegation against members of his kitchen cabinet to which he has remain deaf to

His insensitivity towards the killings in Benue,

These are but few of his many shortcomings which under sane clime, he would have been made to resign for gross dereliction of duty and incompetency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by donnie(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is at times like this that the most callous of all governors blow their trumpets. We expect more to join the parade.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Austinoiz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

I weep for this Nation when I see posts like this. Heads everywhere, no brains.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Austinoiz(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ayade is one man that can deny his wife just to cling unto power. He reminds me of the other 'cannot' from Ebonyi.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by duwdu: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mogidi:
Ayade is going to be a one term governor.

all these short short guvnors sef, crs did well with taller guvs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan: Lassa Fever Killed My Witness’ Brother / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown / How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.