Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade (20501 Views)

Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Anambra(APGA) Has Benefited More Than APC/PDP States Since 2015- Pictures / Governor Ayade Wears Shorts, Poses With Miss Angola, Neurite Mendes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
uba1991:
u cannot see dis pigs from d yeast on dis thread.useless pigs. Buhari MUST win d next election.this time 22million vote is show.
Allah shi maka albarka.. You are a Confirmed Patriot
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by kstix(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I don't think there is any opposition to Buhari as regards to 2019 in following States in SS/SE

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

The governors of the above mentioned states are more interested in their reelections in 2019 than any Useless presidential elections.

Don't be surprised, when you see them returning Millions of votes for Buhari in 2019.

Note: Results are always written in SS, SE and North West..
Where did you get your unjustified statistics from. You can't just come online and type just anything. Did the SS, SE vote for buhari in 2015? So what you are saying is not making any sense.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by docadams: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
KAYD007:

The President Is NEPOTIC and bigoted in his appointments,and reappointment of those who were suspended and under investigation

Lots and Lots of damming Corruption allegation against members of his kitchen cabinet to which he has remain deaf to

His insensitivity towards the killings in Benue,

These are but few of his many shortcomings which under sane clime, he would have been made to resign for gross dereliction of duty and incompetency.

Your third point is the only stand out reason for disappointment with PMB. He has been roundly condemned and justifiably so. But this attitude of 'he either fails or I die' is what I don't subscribe to. Most if the political class are just profiteers. No hope in them. We had them as rulers before.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by kstix(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Very level bearded comment. Let us be truthful to ourselves for once, if not for the herdsmen menace, was there any major issue of misgovernance to use as campaign tool against PMB. NO! Would the bitchy OBJ have had the nerve to write a.letter, of course NO. God should continue to direct our President in the right direction. Amen
This comment reeks of bias, misinformation and sheer ignorance. I was an ardent buhari supporter till nepotism instead of competence, herdsmen loyalty, turning a blind eye to corruption within his administration and even reinstating this incompetent corrupt individuals became the order of the day. Even his wife is not in total support. Who can know a person better than his wife? So be truthful to yourself and see for a fact that there's everything wrong with this govt right from the glaring signs of using almost a year to appoint cabinet members as if they were coming from heaven to fix all nigeria's problems only for them to be no different from their predecessors. I voted buhari based on his past record and being the lesser of the two evils between Him and Jonathan. Only to disappoint myself and millions of Nigerians who wouldn't hesitate to vote him out should he contest in 2019. God will help him and bless him till he finishes his tenure then he can go and rest. We are tired of all these old folks deciding the polity of our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by charidot(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
I don't think there is any opposition to Buhari as regards to 2019 in following States in SS/SE

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

The governors of the above mentioned states are more interested in their reelections in 2019 than any Useless presidential elections.

Don't be surprised, when you see them returning Millions of votes for Buhari in 2019.

You are very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Realist2: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
The man is on his own.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by saintkeppy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Appointments instead of physical Developments?

OK, That means Prince Jeddy Agba of APC can also be elected&sworn in as Gov'nor of CRS come 2019 to complete the APC benefit. cool
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Another useless self-professed professor Governor angry
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by lexy2014: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
mekonglobal:
A governor listing fedral appoitsment of his people as an achivement--pathetic!
and some young Nigerians are here rejoicing over it. where there's a comedian, there seems 2b an audience

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by CIADeepCover2: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
madridguy:
The disciples of the coward terrorist hunch back Kanu of cursed memory will not like this.
Omo see frustration and hatred! shocked shocked shocked What happened? You spoke like somebody who has been at pains as a result of the bashings Buhari have been receiving recently grin grin grin grin kpele
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Don't mind those inept peeps shouting 'Buhari must go' upandan. If he leaves now, they will start seeing the positives from him and start wailing again, especially if the new president does not bear an Ibo middle name. Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Allah shi maka albarka.. You are a Confirmed Patriot
a patriot is a person who loves his country.loving buhari doesn't equate 2 loving Nigeria.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by docadams: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
kstix:

This comment reeks of bias, misinformation and sheer ignorance. I was an ardent buhari supporter till nepotism instead of competence, herdsmen loyalty, turning a blind eye to corruption within his administration and even reinstating this incompetent corrupt individuals became the order of the day. Even his wife is not in total support. Who can know a person better than his wife? So be truthful to yourself and see for a fact that there's everything wrong with this govt right from the glaring signs of using almost a year to appoint cabinet members as if they were coming from heaven to fix all nigeria's problems only for them to be no different from their predecessors. I voted buhari based on his past record and being the lesser of the two evils between Him and Jonathan. Only to disappoint myself and millions of Nigerians who wouldn't hesitate to vote him out should he contest in 2019. God will help him and bless him till he finishes his tenure then he can go and rest. We are tired of all these old folks deciding the polity of our nation.

Rubbish post. I am not here to write what suits your infantile reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by heysquare(m): 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Very level headed comment. Let us be truthful to ourselves for once, if not for the herdsmen menace, was there any major issue of misgovernance to use as campaign tool against PMB. NO! Would the bitchy OBJ have had the nerve to write a.letter, of course NO. God should continue to direct our President in the right direction. Amen
all na conspiracy theory against PMB to lose votes in d north central.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by fof1: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

[/b]
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/ayade-croENSEss-river-benefits-more-under-buhari.html?__twitter_impression=true
R

THIS PROFESSOR GOVERNOR IS NAIVE AND LACKS D MATERIAL CHARISMA TO GOVERN BENEFICIAL TO D STATE. HE IS A WASTER LIKE ROCHAS OK. SO SURPRISED WITH HIS NONESENSE REMARK AND CREDIT TO PMB. AYADE, PLS BE UP AND DOING
STOP DANCING TO D GALLERY..
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

It's like ur inec chairman result writer in SS, SE n NE grin.

Be deceiving ur self
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Bobby808: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Very level headed comment. Let us be truthful to ourselves for once, if not for the herdsmen menace, was there any major issue of misgovernance to use as campaign tool against PMB. NO! Would the bitchy OBJ have had the nerve to write a.letter, of course NO. God should continue to direct our President in the right direction. Amen
I just nor won swear for you, but t it will not be well you.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by kstix(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
docadams:

Rubbish post. I am not here to write what suit your infantile teasonoong,
Because you have nothing sensible to say
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by docadams: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bobby808:
I just nor won swear for you, but t it will not be well you.

What else does a juvenile like you sabi apart from swearing at your progenitors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
LOL, the PigDiots are like this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by ONYII4TRUT: 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
madridguy:
The disciples of the coward terrorist hunch back Kanu of cursed memory will not like this.

Ur foolishness is legendary
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by ONYII4TRUT: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
madridguy:

Ur foolishness is legendary
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by nattyGENT: 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Current Affairs: who is the dumbest professor in Nigeria from 1960 to date?
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Ebonyi State

Cross River State

Abia State

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Bayelsa State

Anambra State

IMO State

Even Delta State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by jerusalem101: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
That's what when Failure is trying to switch camp in order to return himself to office, so he can continue to fail and destroy the state for the next four years.
God help us and deliver us from this Imoke's mistake called Ayade.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by KingAD16(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2018
The worst of them all, only good with his mouth. This idiot has plunged calabar 20 year backwards
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35am On Feb 08, 2018
1miccza:
I can count the number of posters on this thread.. grin grin
I thought I ll see roads done, railway linking other states etc as benefits Bt appointment....and to think dis governor is a prof....shame on ayade..i keep saying it it high time we scrutinize Individuals seeking electives positions.....Who appointment epp.??

1 Like

Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Arielle: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2018
This idiot doesn't have a party. He's in desperation mode. His party PDP doesn't want him for 2019. He essentially bit the finger that fed him (Liyel) and he wants him out. PDP has tried to off load him. He ran to APC who chased him away. He's obviously still trying to get in their good books.
This nutter has dragged cross river state back 30 years. Every gain achieved by Donald and Liyel, he has destroyed in 2 short years. The most incompetent and corrupt governor in the country. 4 more years of this clown and cross river will be brought completely to her knees.
Re: Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade by Rorhymes(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
It is both sad and disheartening when a governor believes that progress has come to a state because of federal appointments.
What economic or infrastructural input has come to the state?
What impact have any of these appointments had on the people in those states?
I don't understand why we feel the need to politicize everything if you are trying to appease the president and secure a position by all means do it but please not like this. Federal appointments IS NOT equal to state development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrorism Index: Nigeria’s Ranking Improves As Boko Haram Killings Dip By 72% / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.