Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide (881 Views)

Buhari’s 2019 Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / How Buhari Will Assign Ministerial Portfolios / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Highdee16(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lere Olayinka, Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media to Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari does not know the names of his Ministers and their portfolios.

“If you want to know who you have as President, tell him to mention the names of his ministers and their portfolios,” he tweeted on Tuesday night.

This came shortly after Buhari overruled Minister of Health, Isaac Adewole and reinstated the suspended Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), Usman Yusuf.

Yusuf was suspended by Adewole in June 2017, following allegations of gross misconduct.

He was found guilty of alleged offences that ranged from nepotism to theft of public funds.

http://ekitidefender.com/buhari-not-know-names-ministers-portfolios-lere-olayinka-claims/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Blakjewelry(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
This guy sha
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Turantula(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Old news

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by smellingmenses: 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
saint buhari... how much did he stole that the minister is busy suspending him? just a friendly groundnut sum...
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
When is this hunger in Africa going to stop?
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2018
LERE OLAYINKA, FAYOSE and FFK this is how I always see your trash called comments grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Obinwenite(m): 5:57am On Feb 07, 2018
Let him start from his phone number first.
#GOANDGETYOURPVC!
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2018
yarimo:
LERE OLAYINKA, FAYOSE and FFK this is how I always see your trash called comments grin grin grin grin
If I fit see you for korror for 2 minutes I go chop you like cashew aswear
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Penalty82(m): 6:28am On Feb 07, 2018
yarimo:

OsiBANDE comes to mind.
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by Omeokachie: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2018
He knows his cows by name though
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Buhari Does Not Know Names Of His Ministers, Their Portfolios – Fayose’s Aide by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2018
I have no doubt that Buhari can't march his appointees with their designation..its all so clear from his moronic retarded facial language and speech incoherence .. I still maintain Buhari is the dullest Nigerian amongst all 180 million

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Despite Military Onslaught.. No IDP Camp In Southeast.. Amazing!!! / Compared To Jonathan, Buhari Is A Weakling - Reno Omokri / Revealed: How Goodluck Jonathan Hired Israelis To Hack Buhari’s Private E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.