Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) (29191 Views)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by progress69: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

So you think, a decision made by a senator is a self proclaimed decision?

We have a team of advisers, from his political party to the government house!!

He didn't come up with that idea, and didn't initiate and implemented the idea by himself alone... There must have a committee set for the billboards and other arrangements!!!

Mr Adult, you don't know anything!!! So piss off!!!

lol. u were the head of the committee? or u were there? all this baseless assumptions just to masturbate on your ego? lol
awon Omode nairaland
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
progress69:

lol. u were the head of the committee? or u were there? all this baseless assumptions just to masturbate on your ego? lol
awon Omode nairaland

You don't know ANYTHING about politics...... You've never had the chance to work at the government house, so you wouldn't know what I meant by "THEY"... Now, go and self-service off your ignorance elsewhere!!!
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by progress69: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

You don't know ANYTHING about politics...... You've never had the chance to work at the government house, so you wouldn't know what I meant by "THEY"... Now, go and self-service off your ignorance elsewhere!!!

Go and sit down and stop talking nonsense. If no be NL, when u start to dey discuss politics. Someone decided to put a bill board to welcome the president, and placed his own picture there, u are here yarning dust, talking absolute rubbish. Your common sense did not tell u that he put his picture there as the sponsor of the bill board? You even saw his name and the entire youths, u are still arguing blindly
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by progress69: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

This is a clear sign that you quoted me without any sense left inside you!!

Are you naturally stupid? Or you just develop the
syndrome??

I've been trying to put you on tract, but you're not helping yourself... You must have been very pathetic that you don't seems to know how irrelevant being a human is to you right now!!

I swear down, I will ignore you!! Not for the sake of ignoring, but because, you're good at being stupid....and doesn't deserve anyone's attention let alone my time!!

Typical....!very empty upstairs. cheesy
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by progress69: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
yanabasee:

I have succeeded in stoping one pig for posting trash on this forum for some days. cheesy
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by ElziLaz(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
My Stewardship

Hon davematics David E Ombugadu, Member Representing Akwanga, N/Eggon And Wamba Federal Constituency in the National Assembly; House Committee chairman on AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria Control and among other committees.

The Honourable in delivering his own part of the social contract made with the good people of Nasarawa North, has indeed lived up to expectations.
It is important to highlights some of his achievements or gains as part of his stewardship to his people.

Honourable davematics as he is fondly called, has made it crystal clear that quality representation with good intentions are the hallmarks of his leadership while implementation with integrity is his core passion.

It was Maya Angelo who opines that "I've learned that people will forget what you said; people will forget what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel", today the honourable member is living up to his promises. He hasn't dashed the hopes of his people neither has he betrayed their trust/faith reposed in him.

The Honourable has scored so many goals, shown and displayed deft moves and passes, and as a good striker that he is and will always be, leading other passionate players in the game, he is headed for a convincing and unassailable victory, in spite of the hard opposition tackles come 2019.
Through a focused and pragmatic leadership skills, he has kept his eyes on the ball and going for the goal.

SCORECARDS

EDUCATIONAL INTERVENTION
Through the timely intervention of the Honourable member, we can all attest to the fact that the famous College of Education, Akwanga is wearing a new look and is being upgraded to the standard of a University. It was through his lobbying prowess in the house that most of the TETFUND projects were channelled to the college. No wonder the college can now boast of standard structures that can compete with any institution of higher learning in the country. The college also has a state of the art ICT unit, a thriving transport system, an e-library, a modern clinic to be commissioned soon and a lot more to come.
The Honourable believes students are our most priced assets, and their future must be guaranteed today for the challenges of tomorrow by providing them with an enabling environment to learn that's why he has provided scholarship to law students as well as encouraged academic excellence with incentives.

ON JOB CREATION , the Honourable has trained a lot of youths in various areas to equip them with the requisite skills for the job and the opportunities of the 21st century. He has secured jobs for some in the Nigerian army, Nigerian immigration Service, Nigerian Prisons Service, NIMC, National Tuberculosis and leprosy Centre, NDLEA, NEPA, CBN etc.

HEALTH THEY SAY IS WEALTH and the Honourable member understands that, that's why over the years, he assembled a team of doctors and organised Free Medical Outreach.
The free medical outreach has gone a long way in providing succour to our people who can not afford quality health care services in conjunction with the National Agency for the Control of AIDS, NACA.
At the programme thousands of people were screened and surgeries performed.
Intervention items to health institutions in the zone were also provided. He recently engaged in the construction of four Ultra Modern PHC Clinic across the zone as well as an Ultra Modern Emergency Theatre Complex in Alushi.

ON AGRICULTURE, the honourable member coming from an agrarian background and knowing fully well that some of the richest people in the world today, are farmers. The Honourable member embarked on the distribution of fertilisers to farmers in the zone.
The Honourable has over the years, distributed over 2400 bags of fertilisers to his constituents, he also distributed pesticides and insecticides. No wonder he is the farmer's choice!

Provision of eleven motorised boreholes and over 230 hand-driven ones too, to alleviate the problem of Water Supply, thus providing his people with portable drinking water. He recently launched the biggest water project in Sub Saharan Africa, tagged #ProjectWaterForAll where he intends to provide 1500 boreholes across the State.

ON ELECTRICITY, through the Rural Electrification Project, the honourable member has provided respite to his constituency by procuring 15 brand new (500kva) transformers to boost power supply. More so, the Honourable member has before now, procured a 15mva injection substation transformer in Nasarawa Eggon, (The biggest so far in the State) while another 7.5MVA was provided to the People of Wamba. The electrification of Mada Station, Igga and Tabu is ongoing. As a man of his words, he has since been living up to expectations!

As an IT guru himself, the Honourable member knows the place of ICT in the 21st century that's why he provided ICT centres in Wamba, COE Akwanga, Igga, Ikka/Wangibi in Nasarawa Eggon respectively. The youths are expected to leverage on this laudable offers.

The workaholic Honourable is also always busy on the floor of the house, arguing and debating on how best to improve the standard of living of the very people he's representing. He's also done incredibly well on his various oversight functions.

These are just but a few of the Giant Strides of the Honourable member representing Akwanga, Nasarawa Eggon and Wamba Federal Constituency. No other Reps does it better!
#IstandwithOmbugadu2019
#MakingUsProud
#OmbugaduStewardship
#ThankYouOmbugadu
#2019SaiOmbugadu

Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by CaesarDon(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
sarrki what atrocity would buhari commit that you would denounce your support for him

cause I saw ur post few weeks ago, claiming to shed crocodile tears with regards to the crisis in benue.

mind you I'm not a pdp or Atiku supporter(would never vote for him) before you throw tantrums
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by ElziLaz(m): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Nutase:
Ombugadu is desperately seeking a senate seat. He is currently in the house of representatives.

Desperation leads to loss.
Honourable David E Ombugadu is not a desperate politician. To set the record straight, he is not seeking to be a senator.
Re: Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nutase: 6:50am On Feb 11, 2018
ElziLaz:

Honourable David E Ombugadu is not a desperate politician. To set the record straight, he is not seeking to be a senator.
don't say what you do not know. I know him personally and he is aspiring to go to the senate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work / Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.