Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram (20531 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Father's Day: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself For Playing Both Roles / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Ayodele70: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele-Bello has taken a minute to celebrate herself today.

She shared a picture and gave a brief history of herself. She wrote;

"Allow me to crush on myself�� Dem talk say : salt no dey praise himself for soup but biko allow me praise my woman crush!! Olufunke Akindele Bello born August 24th 1977 to Rev and Mrs Akindele, hails from Lagos state(ikorodu) She's an actress, content producer and CEO (sceneone productions ltd) Funke,I celebrate you today and always for your hard work and consistency.
The Lord will continue to bless you,Grant you long life and good health. You will forever be on top and never beneath. You will always wine,dine and transact with kings and queens. Ayo e o ni dibaje.
Every unfriendly friend surrounding you will be unseated in Jesus name. God bless all Funke Akindele Bello' s FANS for their love, prayers and support. Love you all.
NOTE: always love and celebrate yourself no one will do it better than you ����
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/funke-akindele-celebrates-herself-on.html

Cc; lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by SceneOne: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2018
INDUSTREET Season 2 trailer gives you all one last look at the highly anticipated new season just in time for the Festive Period. A line up of amazing actors and musicians entangled in plots that are full of intricate twists and turns.
Exclusive to WWW.sceneone.TV from the 23rd of December 2017 Also Download the app SCENEONETV on your APP STORE FOR APPLE USERS OR PLAY STORE FOR ANDROID. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROUJTz8z4Lo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Threebear(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Totally unnecessary, this is the kind of behavior I would associate with someone like Tonto not a classy woman like funke.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Pubichairs(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2018
I don't fancy this Yoruba Actress
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by ct2: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2018
is better to celebrate one own self, especially in a world full of psychopath

21 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Every gal now wants to look like a sex doll.

Na wah o

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by BEENUEL(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2018
FUNKE IS ARGUABLY THE RICHEST ACTRESS IN NIGERIA.

SHE'S IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

ONLY KANNY WOODS WONT FEATURE HER.

SHE'S SUPERBLY GREAT.

FUNKE IS HARD WORKING
GOD SHOULD KINDLY CROWN HER EFFORTS WITH TWINS

SHE'S DAMN GONNA BE EVER GRATEFUL.

25 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Harmored(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by simplemach(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
She for wait make I come celebrate her
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Oselu28(f): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2018
is she trying to look like cookie lyon(Taraji Henson)

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Annnonymous: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Raise your hand if you tried to read that message in her funny accent wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by ranson(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2018
God will continue to bless your hustle.

You're not one of those who will reveal half of their milk factories on instagram before they can be celebrated.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by kikiwendy(f): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2018
You need to celebrate yourself jare.. Life no get part two.. #YOLO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Nixiepie(f): 11:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Oselu28:
she is not trying to,buh actually looks like her

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by mamatayour(f): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
I celebrate you
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Omakraid(f): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hail you jare my sis... If you don't praise yourself, who will?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by piagetskinner(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oselu28:

yea you got it....the first time I watched empire was when I really noticed it...

nice picture btw

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by skubido(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice wan

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by quinSonia(f): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just admire this woman

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by designVATExcel: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just love her, you just can't hate on her mehn.

A wonderful actress with a down to earth personality.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by aureen: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Self love.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
you his supposing to celebrating yoursefin
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
I celebrate you too Aunty Funke For your achievement and all that God almighty will bless you even more in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by thunderbabs: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Threebear:
Totally unnecessary, this is the kind of behavior I would associate with someone like Tonto not a classy woman like funke.

Una sha must ve smtin to say..... I throw yansh for u shocked
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by salesforce: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele Celebrates Herself On Instagram by fresherdanU: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
THIS IS NEWS AGAIN?
HOW sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson - I'll Marry Iyanya If He Proposes' / Funke Akindele Puts Up A Smile In New Photos / CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.