Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims (31741 Views)

Aviation Minister, Keyamo Orders Suspension Of Dana Air Pending Audit / Nigeria Air Plane To Arrive On Friday / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by maxiuc(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by AerialMapper: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
I’m not a pilot and maybe Miracle would have been able to answer this but he is in Big brother House.

The exit door didn’t fall off during the flight because there was an equal and opposite force keeping it in place in the air. At cruising height, the air cabin is pressurized to match the atmospheric pressure and this kept the door in place.

I am totally unsure of what I’ve written

2 Likes

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Tex42(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Only in 9ja... Whatever happened to safety and standards.

No regards and value for human life, if its not Boko Haram it's killer herdsmen...and just when we thought we've seen the worst of our problem...

Authorities should start holding some persons responsible for mistakes and avoidable incidents like this.

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thank God ooo..

Everybody for don turn parachute by now
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
krissconnect:
Is it not Nigeria again? Shithole country with a shithole dullardic senile clueless nepotic ignorant furadinunu nomadic president undecided

I can't imagine how painful it is for you to wake up everyday of your miserable life to know that he is your president.

ndo nna.

2 Likes

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by FriendofGod: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
Thanks God Buhari did not succeeded this time.

Smh
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by BruncleZuma: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by HomeOfMe(f): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
itspzpics:
This twitter user claims that Popular Dana Air exit door was unstable throughout the flit and later fell off as they land…. See screenshots below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/exit-door-of-dana-air-plane-fell-off-as-we-land-twitter-user-claims/

Dana Air again? This airline claimed the lives of so many prominent people in 2011 including my neighbor. Why can't it be blacklisted? I'M sure money has changed hands.

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by debolayinka(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
krissconnect:
Is it not Nigeria again? Shithole country with a shithole dullardic senile clueless nepotic ignorant furadinunu nomadic president undecided
Ewo! See finishing! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
God!
What is going on in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Whoever has ears let him hear. INDIAN Dana continues to cut corners and compromise on safety, which means that another crash will probably be recorded soon!

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by bikefab(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol...
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by lovethchioma(f): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
You should be thankful it didn't fall off while you were still in the air...

But I'm not sure I can fly Dana
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by SalamRushdie: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
farady:
Thank God for ensuring all passengers arrived safely. However Dana Air would need to seriously work on airworthiness of its aircrafts. Yes granted that they have acquired a lot of awards or certification after their last incident; these all to boost travelers confidence. Yet some people have not flown in the planes no matter what. Definitely this safety nearmiss will strengthen the resolve of this category of persons and others to have a rethink. Once again we thank the Almighty God

I am one of those people who will never fly Dana no matter what after a near miss with them weeks before that Ill fated crash...On take off before we approached V1 one of the tail mounted engines burst into flames and the take off aborted ..Just imagine what would have happened if the plane had hit V1 before that happened .. Besides I have made it a point of duty never to fly on any MD83 again ..

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dana Airline, are you sure you ain't gonna cause trouble in Nigeria this year.. Unmhmm

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Bluehill1051: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Where's basketmouth now o...
Come n see ur ppl
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Myself2(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
pyyxxaro:
You get luck say the door nor pull for air

By now u for still de air de float grin

Kikikikikikikiki

grin grin grin
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Myself2(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Watermelonman:

I can't imagine how painful it is for you to wake up everyday of your miserable life to know that he is your president.

ndo nna.

Abi, nothing could be as painful as having that Certificateless deaf idiot as a president, but let the zombies that voted him in enjoy the ride.As for me I am having fun here in the Dominican Island

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by RockyEyo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:

Take it easy dude. The president didn't spoil the airplane door na grin

He could as well have................... angry
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by agarawu23(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
The earlier the govt take note of these *about to die* flights that's flying locally in Nigeria, the better for those of you flying them.

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Myself2:

Abi, nothing could be as painful as having that Certificateless deaf idiot as a president, but let the zombies that voted him in enjoy the ride.As for me I am having fun here in the Dominican Island

If you were in Dominican Island, why cry more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by jajaofafrica: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
It takes a lot of nerve to fly local in Nigeria in the first place
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by pafisayo(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:

Take it easy dude. The president didn't spoil the airplane door na grin

I swear I see commments on here from supposed future leaders and I just PAUSE..

Anyone who has successfully passed through secondary school but still cant be reasonable enough to know it takes time , wear&tear and lack of maintenance for an Aircraft’s door or any type of door at all to drop off like that needs Help

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctorkush:
:DD
Dana again??

Last year we were mid air about landing when the tyre exploded. Men!! we had to sky dive and land in sea . it was a wonderful experience. Wish I was on this one too.... Oh! They also serve babyoku...

Seriously and you people kept quiet? You didn't bother to sue them of make loud noise over his!?
People like you are the reason people are dying.. You don't know you can save lives by sending up to bad service?

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Dana Air again? This airline claimed the lives of so many prominent people in 2011 including my neighbor. Why can't it be blacklisted? I'M sure money has changed hands.

Hmmmm my dear this weekend I remember that I'll fated flight... I had many people I knew.
Refer one that lost her life along with all her children, her husband,. Mother and two family members many pple became orphans
cry

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
GTay:
That awkward moment when her twitter handle says 'flyingdoctor' shocked grin

If danfo door comot at least driver go park motor and dem go put the door back tbis one sef. I just thank God say dat doot no comot mid-flight na another story we for dey hear by now.
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Myself2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Watermelonman:

If you were in Dominican Island, why cry more than the bereaved?

Cry fire. I wan pepper you and your dundee Buhari,two of you are shithole people grin grin grin
Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am one of those people who will never fly Dana no matter what after a near miss with them weeks before that Ill fated crash...On take off before we approached V1 one of the tail mounted engines burst into flames and the take off aborted ..Just imagine what would have happened if the plane had hit V1 before that happened .. Besides I have made it a point of duty never to fly on any MD83 again ..

Rushdie, please educate me what is v1 and how do you know when an airline will use md83. So that I can follow your steps also

1 Like

Re: Exit Door Of Dana Air Plane Fell Off As We Land – Twitter User Claims by imstrong1: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
Thanks God Buhari did not succeeded this time.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Crushes 5 Cars On New Year's Eve In Lagos (photos) / 4 Unusual Things That Can Only Happen In Aba / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.