Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles (43636 Views)

Inspector Nathaniel Manasseh Arrested For Gunrunning And Renting Riffles (Photo) / I Cover AK-47 Riffles With Baby Clothes, Distribute Them To Bandits - Suspect / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by enigma2007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:
This kind of weapons are only good for scaring away intruders.

Pretty useless against a full scale assault.

And to breech doors.. Anyone wielding those guns during assault is dead..
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by excomarow(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
MJBOLT:
661 guns,this guy must be related to the punisher shocked .....
I'm sure he sells weapons to fulani cannibals angry

... And they use them against you and later your people will come here and start raining abuses on PMB.

Weither he sales them to fulani or his fellow armed robber n kidnappers, all i know...

BUHARI till 2023
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by drabass7demon: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
I am here to tell the world of the good works of Great Dr Abass My name is Don Vera and this testimony is worth sharing. My man left me and my kids for 14 months to suffer. It was not so easy for me. I contacted so many spell casters who scammed me of my money but nothing happened. I love my husband so much but i did not lose hope and i kept on trying until i met Great Dr Abass how he has helped so many people. I contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry that he will bring back my man in 3 days time. He consulted his powers and required some items from me which he will use to cast the spell to bring back my man. The items cost 200 American Dollars. I could not get it in my country. I sent him the money. He bought the items and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came the third day just as Great Dr Abass said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Great Dr Abass now on:
Call/Watsapp +2348154180917
Id :- drabassdemonsgmail.com
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Dearlord(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
The quantity is good for a starter
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Ishilove: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
News is too skeletal...
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by MJBOLT: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
none of my business undecided

excomarow:

... And they use them against you and later your people will come here and start raining abuses on PMB.

Weither he sales them to fulani or his fellow armed robber n kidnappers, all i know...

BUHARI till 2023
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by begwong: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
IPOB defense Minister!
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Benjom(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kmartt:

My oga made FTC today. Oya comma review my cv for me ooo, or beta, send me better cv template. noble4phs@gmail.com

Lol... I've been making FTC since time immemorial. At least I have over 12,000 likes on my posts already. You can take-off 1k anytime you order for my service. Just call my attention to this smiley

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by kmaster007: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Omo am seeing Tinz. I need to get one. whr ur shop dey
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Amonat1: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stop for a moment - you need to check this out.
Are u in need of money to start a business or you need an extra income. This is the best work I have got for you . 081. 390. 509. 49
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
emailaddy:
This is a weapon that you can obtain license for..

Except he didn't pay the required duty fees'

He also has to be a licensed gun runner.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by teflonjake(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
atikubaba:
Nigeria is unofficially in war

Nigeria is unofficially at war
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by docadams: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mogidi:
Meanwhile Buhari is importing rocket propelled grenade to his Fulani militia without any hindrance.

Yes of course! What are you gonna do about it.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by konoplyanka: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:
But why arresting him for importing hunters dane guns when no single fulani brandishing AK47 and other sophisticated weapons has been arrested. Please, I am not Igbo, but let us say the truth. I am even tired, let me rest joor.

Are you suggesting they should leave him?
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
The consignment must be for the Biafra agitation but seems d order didnt meet up b4 Escapee Kanu runtown

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by 12submarine(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
konoplyanka:

Are you suggesting they should leave him?
What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Fulani terrorists are roaming with ak47, nothing happened to them.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by konoplyanka: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Fulani terrorists are roaming with ak47, nothing happened to them.

Have you seen a Fulani man with AK47?
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by nobilie: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
LLSAINT:
Why would he not be arrested because he is Igbo. If na Fulani, they would keep a blind eye and allow the weapons get to Benue and Taraba. Mshewww

Haba!!!!!!! let us leave tribe out of this. Buhari we know is tribal and does not bother what you say about him. Good news is, he can never rule for more than 8 years.

Anyone importing arms into the country should be arrested. When someone who is not biased becomes president, let him arrest and prosecute the fulani's.

For now, we know we have entered one chance.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by 12submarine(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
konoplyanka:

Have you seen a Fulani man with AK47?
Keep asking me.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by uba1991: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
LLSAINT:
Why would he not be arrested because he is Igbo. If na Fulani, they would keep a blind eye and allow the weapons get to Benue and Taraba. Mshewww
tribal bigot
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by konoplyanka: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:

Keep asking me.

LOL. grin grin grin

Stop saying what you can't proof just because people are saying that. Nobody sees an herdsman with riffles walking freely. They are terrorists that carry out their dastardly act in a cowardly manner and leave without a trace. I asked you so that you can lead the police to them but it seems you just follow the bandwagon. criminals will be apprehended and that shouldn't mean we should leave some until all are apprehended at once.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by mapet: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
LLSAINT:

So you want him to be released because he is Igbo? grin grin grin
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by AnanseK(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:
But why arresting him for importing hunters dane guns when no single fulani brandishing AK47 and other sophisticated weapons has been arrested. Please, I am not Igbo, but let us say the truth. I am even tired, let me rest joor.

That is because those fulani herdsmen with AK47 don't exist. They are a political fabrication of looters , ibops and wailers aimed at damaging our patriotic president PMB. Okafor and his tribesmen are the real criminals. 661 pump action rifles to kill nigerians . He may have imported thousands alredy please deal with reality not the phantom invisible fulani herdsman created and sustained by the hostile media. Deal with killer Okafor
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Was he an IPOB agent?
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by donqx: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
good
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by godofuck231: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
vanessaRN:
Nigerian Customs has finally arrested Oscar Okafor, the man that allegedly imported 661 Riffles into the country through Tincan Island Port last year.

See photos below.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/07/photos-nigeria-customs-finally-arrests-oscar-okafor-allegedly-imported-661-riffles/

Pls Nigerians need the guns Fulanis are killing people on the Lagos-ore road,

Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by lalo128: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
atikubaba:
Nigeria is unofficially in war
cold war
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Maximus85(m): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
vanessaRN:
Nigerian Customs has finally arrested Oscar Okafor, the man that allegedly imported 661 Riffles into the country through Tincan Island Port last year.

See photos below.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/07/photos-nigeria-customs-finally-arrests-oscar-okafor-allegedly-imported-661-riffles/

He intended to share the weapons to hunters in his village. Let our Igbo brother go. Sarcasm dey sweet.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by tiger28: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
12submarine:
ONE man imported 661 pump action guns and you are talking trash. Knowing an igbo man well. He probably intended to sell to fulani herdsmen. Igboman doesnt care even if the gun was intended to kill igbos as long as he will be making money. 661 guns = 661 gun-brandishing herdsmen. Throw this man to the gallow plsss.
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by LLSAINT(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hear....until dem kill your people finish b4 you go knw grin
uba1991:
tribal bigot
Re: Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles by Tunks2017(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / 150 Women, Girls Killed For Rituals In Niger Delta, Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.