Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) (43580 Views)

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_dfvdaiSKY

Suspected goat thief handcuffed & forced to carry the goat behind him

#wetindeyhappentv

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Africans and barbaric behaviours

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Africans and barbaric behaviours
My dear, Africa is a Godforsaken continent undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2023
Why can't Hadi Sirika and his aviation cronies be given this type of treatment? Poor people dey suffer for Africa o. Hmm...

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Jennie002: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2023
Good!
Back am wella

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by izonborn098(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2023
Dont to do things that will take away your freedom, we all know the country hard

20 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Jimbiz(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Open mouth waaaaahhhhh

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by LivingSage: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Quiet there Jennifer angry

Aren't you an African angry
Jennyclay:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Kharol1234: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Bouncing baby goat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by davillian(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
They run am modern and traditional law....

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by udede(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hmmmm
I think I know that thief. He is a notorious troll here on nairaland and if i vex i will just mention him na na na

8 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Barims(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Poor goat in serious inconveniency

24 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by marlow1962(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
Meh Africa sucks

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
davillian:
They run am modern and traditional law....

Lmao na ancient and modern doingz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Baronthecelebri: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
The goat look like jennyclay😎

28 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by onomeabuja: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Suspected goat thief handcuffed & forced to carry the goat behind him

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://fb.watch/l1h6mH3sR0/?mibextid=Nif5oz

The man know say d goat na better pikin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by ImoleNaija: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by MRDEE01: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Don't take what doesn't belong to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by slawomir: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Funny

Africa is backward in reasoning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by HeartlessMan: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ha!
So who will moderate our Politics section today pending when he is released?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
This is human indignity. We should learn to treat ourselves with dignity and respect as Africans.

4 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by KingLennon(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Embarassment of the highest order but he's lucky he didn't try this in some places cheesy, he would have been ashes by now....

I think we can call him a Nanny-Goat then?

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Dididrumz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin

Jennyclay:

That means you're a Godforsaken human being; You make up Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Kk9ja: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
LOl
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Ologundudu2020: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Good for him

I have a male lhasa apso puppy for sale
Two months old and potty trained

Check my thread for more info
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by InlandTaipan84(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Africa and insane stuff grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
What a nice ride for the goat

5 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by NobleSeed(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
West Africa dwarf goat πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by chuose2: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
cool
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by phoneport(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
How I WISH
Our POLITICIANS are PUNISHED this way cool
By making them carry what they stole grin

BUT stealing a goat This guy is an hungry guy shocked
Re: Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) by gameova(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.