Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (24961 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Beware! As Police Arrest Masquerades Who Were Robbers On Attempt To Attack(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Seylad2009(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALAND, I AM PLANNING TO OPEN BOUTIQUE IN IBADAN, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE STATE FOR THE FIRST TIME. I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY IN THE CITY.
PLEASE WHAT MAY LIKELY BE THE CHALLENGES I WILL FACE?
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
MY START UP CAPITAL IS 600K.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, OR ANY OTHER BUSY CITY FOR BEGINNERS LIKE ME.
THANKS
Ibadan Is Cool But The Location You Want To Open The Shop Matters.
I Wil Advice To Get In Touch Wit Any Of Your Friend In The City To Make Enquire About Good Location

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by maxiuc(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tex42:
Assuming I have the money and I want to go to Canada, what will i do when I get to Canada? Is there some kind of authomatic employment there, abi jobs are readily available on request/application.
go to any Canadian embassy and make enquiry

I visit different countries embassies for enquiry

Naija no sure again
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by kbcs2020: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
go sleep, in oyibo land even 4yrs old then scam [img][/img]

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by AleksAndria: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
faboye2:
tbh the only advice i will give you is anytime you see people on the street trying to get your attention just leave that scene because immediately you talk to them their charm had worked on you...this kind of fraud is popular in my area in ikotun and people talk about it in ikeja too..that very moment you start talking to them you don't know what you are doing again

Exactly, something similar happened to my younger brother many years back.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Lamazi: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sad.. Stories like this discourage kind hearted people
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Originakalokalo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
wwwtortoise:
That is the society we live in.

Everybody is continuously in a bid to outsmart somebody through psychological empathy, emotional blackmail, forceful maneuver, religious brainwashing, and the list goes on......

How then can one maintain personal sanity and mental peace?

Do not relent in showing kindness.

Be careful; not too careful.

Nature owe you a reward.

Nature cannot reward anyone.

God rewards the activities of men.

Though the reward may appear Natural, it is not Natural.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by majamajic(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:

Please next time use ur dictionary and look for the meaning of SCAM, did I ask for ur ATM pin or beg you for money? Why not channel ur frustration and meaningless life to BUHARI?
Common question is now scam.

OLODO

u can't ask for atm pin from beginning na....

na small small

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Willexmania(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
enjoy1100:
Despite all the bad news:

PDP and APC fight;
PHCN Blackouts;
Devaluation of naira;
Corruptions;
Unpaid salaries;
Economy Meltdown;
Boko Haram bombings;
Super Eagles disqualification;
Medical Worker Strike;
Judiciary Strike;
Election Rally leading to peoples death,
army shooting protesters, unemployed graduates,
Kidnapping and killings,

I still have good news for you.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . - - . . . . . . Keep Scrolling . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . You are almost there . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . Mango is out!! I saw it with my Koro Koro eyes �
Lol You Are Clown. But It Have Not Gotten To My Area Though...
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by wwwtortoise(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Nature cannot reward anyone.

God rewards the activities of men.

Though the reward may appear Natural, it is not Natural.

God in nature
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by JackieMay(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
estolaB:
Dis reminds me of what happened to me years back here in Lagos, I was on my way to work I saw a cab thinking its going to my direction not knowing they are fraudsters , 2 guys with a lady that pretend to be a prostitute she claimed she stole some dollars from one alhaji ND they agreed we should share d mini, me ND big eye instead of me,to come down ND go to work I went with them to a fake prophetess who is also there member they collected my money ND fone ND asked me not to tell anybody,long story but.. thank God I survived it

something similar happened to me. they said tge alhaji made her sleep with dogs? is it around Surulere?
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by eniorisha(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's real jazz o. In fact, thank God say she no get money for house or d jazz cleared on her face on time. She'd av sold everything they have @ home. I emphasize with u, dear. It can happen to anybody if destined. God will restore your losses.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by SantaDomino(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
I love your sincerity.. (me ND big eye instead of me,to come down ND go to work I went with them to a fake prophetess).. I can marry you if you are truly a female.

estolaB:
Dis reminds me of what happened to me years back here in Lagos, I was on my way to work I saw a cab thinking its going to my direction not knowing they are fraudsters , 2 guys with a lady that pretend to be a prostitute she claimed she stole some dollars from one alhaji ND they agreed we should share d mini, me ND big eye instead of me,to come down ND go to work I went with them to a fake prophetess who is also there member they collected my money ND fone ND asked me not to tell anybody,long story but.. thank God I survived it
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by nannyo(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
estolaB:
exactly! I know the idiots u are talking about. They duped me June last year too. But in my own case, I wasn't greedy, I sincerely wanted to help the lady. But I learnt the lesson of my life
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2018
god will punish them black and white

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Teenager, Stab Police Inspector Over Fight With Girlfriend / Suspect Arrested For Gang Raping And Impregnating A 13 Year Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.