Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child (24953 Views)

Lists Of Scammers On Telegram / Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Beware! As Police Arrest Masquerades Who Were Robbers On Attempt To Attack(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na oyo tins If u ask me question any how 4 onitsha oooooooo some might say it's rude or pride or wot Eva nigga is trying 2 b careful ooo 2 avoid story's like dis even beggars 2 give dem moni dey hard me dis days 2many stories emanating 4rm trying 2 help.

Someone will just wake up all he can think of is how 2 rub his fellow man of his hard earned moni @ d end he smiles home and call himself #Smart..... Useless ppl

Nne brace yourself up it has happened ur redeemer is on d way......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Verify all things and let the truth be established that's what the scripture say.. You don't just jump into things like that, well you are blessed.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Lexiboyd(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

A Nigerian Instagram User, Pandora_benice, an entrepreneur has gone bankrupt after she helped a sick child leaving her at the disposal of scammers who attacked her, got hold of her bank credentials and withdrew all the money in her account.

She wrote:

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-got-scammed-helping-a-fake-sick-child-nigerian-lady-cries-out/

This is what deter the good ones from helping cyber cases
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Goldenboy007(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
"Be as gentle as dove but wise as serpent",...we blame everything on "juju" - these are only smart people who prey on our gullibility. There are so many missing parts in that story. Beyond her mission to help, they must have enticed her with something else which she fell for - especially promise of cash or gold.
When we live with a sense of entitlement or expectation that we will literally walk into easy money we didn't earn - especially that religious belief that a stranger will "bless" us - you have made yourself vulnerable to smart scam.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by holuwarlay08(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
So sorry dear, but if you want to help then help the motherless kids out there at orphanage home.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by dFroshie(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALAND, I AM PLANNING TO OPEN BOUTIQUE IN IBADAN, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE STATE FOR THE FIRST TIME. I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY IN THE CITY.
PLEASE WHAT MAY LIKELY BE THE CHALLENGES I WILL FACE?
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
MY START UP CAPITAL IS 600K.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT, OR ANY OTHER BUSY CITY FOR BEGINNERS LIKE ME.
THANKS

set up your shop in osogbo and get confirm wears and stock,bro you do thank me later
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Tex42(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE MY FELLOW NAIRALAND, I AM PLANNING TO OPEN BOUTIQUE IN IBADAN, ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE STATE FOR THE FIRST TIME. I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY IN THE CITY.
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS
challenges in terms of business abi challenges dealing with fraudsters.

With respect to business, I know Awka[capital of Anambra] to be a an ideal city that provides all things needed for a business to grow, especially for start ups.

Awka has a good security[85% .my observation though]

Rents are relatively on the low side compared to other cities like lag, abj, Enugu, Port...

The city is well positioned... It's a 35mins drive from onitsha, 45mins from Nnewi, an hour and a few minutes drive from Enugu.

Awka Has a very minimal open market presence[ just one major market ], so consider ur boutique business to do well if Ur shop is well sites and u can meet the people's demand and taste.

The city of Awka is house to majorly politicians, civil servants, lecturers, students and 'contemporary business men'(not traders o!). Let me also add that during weekends, those wealthy 'money miss road' importers from onitsha spend their time in Awka while taking their mistresses for shopping spree. So more money on weekends.

I could go on and on... lemme also stress that reviews of these cities can best be done if u were present to monitor the people's life and fashion style, spending power, security situations, rents, and other factors.

Hope this helps... I no be business analyst or anything like that, just want to be of help the way I have been helped countless times on here.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Simpledude0847(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
@JoelsBlog Media

A Nigerian Instagram User, Pandora_benice, an entrepreneur has gone bankrupt after she helped a sick child leaving her at the disposal of scammers who attacked her, got hold of her bank credentials and withdrew all the money in her account.

She wrote:

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-got-scammed-helping-a-fake-sick-child-nigerian-lady-cries-out/ Sorry you fell for this. This is one of the reasons many don't help

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by faboye2: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
tbh the only advice i will give you is anytime you see people on the street trying to get your attention just leave that scene because immediately you talk to them their charm had worked on you...this kind of fraud is popular in my area in ikotun and people talk about it in ikeja too..that very moment you start talking to them you don't know what you are doing again
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by kmaster007: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
4-4-2 information.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by maxiuc(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS
carry that money travel commot this country with that cash Canada sure for you ,
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by faboye2: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Goldenboy007:
"Be as gentle as dove but wise as serpent",...we blame everything on "juju" - these are only smart people who prey on our gullibility. There are so many missing parts in that story. Beyond her mission to help, they must have enticed her with something else which she fell for - especially promise of cash or gold.
When we live with a sense of entitlement or expectation that we will literally walk into easy money we didn't earn - especially that religious belief that a stranger will "bless" us - you have made yourself vulnerable to smart scam.
you are so right,those guys will tell her how she can get rich,telling her to keep it a secret cos she will die before 7days,this kind of thing had happened to my friends..but they use charm on their victims because you will come to your senses after they are gone
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Tex42(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
maxiuc:
carry that money travel commot this country with that cash Canada sure for you ,
Assuming I have the money and I want to go to Canada, what will i do when I get to Canada? Is there some kind of authomatic employment there, abi jobs are readily available on request/application.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by jkendy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS
You seeeee, Na dem oo Na dem. We're still trying to console a good hearted person who was duped of her hard earned income and your here advertising your cunning 419 modus operandi.
What's our headache with your useless 600k Davido's toothpaste money.
Hand go soon catch all of una, wait and see.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Buffalo2(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
When the Lord returns the captivity of Zion, we are like them that dream. Keep it up 6ta ur reward is DEFINITELY on the way.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Britishcoins(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Tex42:
challenges in terms of business abi challenges dealing with fraudsters.

With respect to business, I know Awka[capital of Anambra] to be a an ideal city that provides all things needed for a business to grow, especially for start ups.

Awka has a good security[85% .my observation though]

Rents are relatively on the low side compared to other cities like lag, abj, Enugu, Port...

The city is well positioned... It's a 35mins drive from onitsha, 45mins from Nnewi, an hour and a few minutes drive from Enugu.

Awka Has a very minimal open market presence[ just one major market ], so consider ur boutique business to do well if Ur shop is well sites and u can meet the people's demand and taste.

The city of Awka is house to majorly politicians, civil servants, lecturers, students and 'contemporary business men'(not traders o!). Let me also add that during weekends, those wealthy 'money miss road' importers from onitsha spend their time in Awka while taking their mistresses for shopping spree. So more money on weekends.

I could go on and on... lemme also stress that reviews of these cities can best be done if u were present to monitor the people's life and fashion style, spending power, security situations, rents, and other factors.

Hope this helps... I no be business analyst or anything like that, just want to be of help the way I have been helped countless times on here.

Cheers

Thanks so much, I appreciate for your contributions, God bless you in abundance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Nellypearl: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
hard luck my dear, it have happen to me by January 2016, you are not the first or the last just console yourself, it is well
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Britishcoins(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
jkendy:
You seeeee, Na dem oo Na dem. We're still trying to console a good hearted person who was duped of her hard earned income and your here advertising your cunning 419 modus operandi.
What's our headache with your useless 600k Davido's toothpaste money.
Hand go soon catch all of una, wait and see.
Get sense bro, I don't beg you for money, I only ask question, carry ur poverty and gerrarahere.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by iheartellah(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Its the heat, same with me
I bath like 5 times a day too
ajoyeleke:
[b] I drink not less than 10 sachet water daily for d past 2 weeks, I think d rate of dehydration is high this days.

Who else notice this pls?[/b]
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS

Bros u wan start from where them stop abi ?

Do this place look like business advice forum to u ?

nonsense !!!!

local 419 ers !!!

u made 600k from a city u wan go another unknown city to invest it ?
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by uba1991: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ipob and crime
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by skillzbae(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS

Hi.... where are you based? drop your number or call me 08065291907 for advice
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by skyhighweb(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
i dont even have any thing to say apart from sorry
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Tex42(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:

Thanks so much, I appreciate for your contributions, God bless you in abundance.
you are welcome bro.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Britishcoins(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
skillzbae:

Hi.... where are you based? drop your number or call me 08065291907 for advice
I based in minna, I will call you. Thanks again
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Britishcoins(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
maxiuc:
Bros, will 600k even pay for my ticket?
I wish I could travel abroad but the money is too small

Thanks though
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by skillzbae(f): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
I based in minna, I will call you. Thanks again

OK, U are welcome, I'm based in Lagos
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Kingpee2(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Britishcoins:
PLEASE UR ADVICE.
THANKS
you have 600k,why go to Ibadan because of their population,they already have more than enough boutiques already ,you can start here in Lagos by buying and selling here,trust me you don't need a shop ,all you need is the people to sell to,have your customers around you ,be mobile and know their taste of clothes ,if you know all these then you're good to go ....
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Britishcoins(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
majamajic:

Bros u wan start from where them stop abi ?

Do this place look like business advice forum to u ?

nonsense !!!!

local 419 ers !!!

u made 600k from a city u wan go another unknown city to invest it ?

Please next time use ur dictionary and look for the meaning of SCAM, did I ask for ur ATM pin or beg you for money? Why not channel ur frustration and meaningless life to BUHARI?
Common question is now scam.

OLODO

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
You were not wrong to have lent an helping hand. Rather, the folks are wrong to have betrayed your kindness, it's what life has become. This is one of the reasons I hardly give a lift or free ride to seemingly stranded commuters.
Re: Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child by donqx: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
ye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted / Borno: 8 killed, 5 missing in insurgent ambush on troops / Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.