Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Geology Of Bida Basin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geology Of Bida Basin (4284 Views)

15 Good Universities In Nigeria You Can Study Geology/geophysic Without Regret. / Geology Of Cross River State, Nigeria / Geology Of Ebonyi State, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geology Of Bida Basin by atunbigeoj(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2007
please caan i get a detailed information or online references on BIDA BASIN I.E ITS GEOLOGY,hydrocarbon potential,stratigraphy etc
Re: Geology Of Bida Basin by atunbigeoj(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2007
HOW YOU CAN MAKE #600,000 OR MORE WITHIN 3 MONTHS.
Date: 17th July, 2007
Dear friend,

I’m already aware that you are reading this letter, and you must have been told about making money with your idle GSM phone (if at all your GSM phone has been idle). That is if it’s only milking you and not bringing any income to you in whichever way you may have known to make money with GSM. But if you don’t know yet, I’m letting you know now. Not only can you start immediately, you can start from as low as N500 right at this moment.

Imagine opening a bank account with your GSM phone with a leading Nigerian bank with only N500 minimum opening balance and still get paid by the bank for everyone you introduce to the bank that also opened an account like you: and you could make over N100,000 in one month – assuming you get 2,000 people registered under you, that instantly gives you a N100,000 then imagine what the multiplying effect that gives you.

This is even much easier than you may think – because you not only get paid for the people you introduced but also for those introduced by the people you have introduced to the bank – and up to the 4th step in your down line. That makes it easier to get even 10,000 people in less than three months – and that’s N500,000 cool money – no sweating!

Like I said, you only need to open a GSM mobile phone account with the bank with a minimum of N500. That means if you pay N500 to register in any First Inland Bank branch near you today, going along with your ID card, one passport photograph, stating in the sapphire flash club form you will be given that you were introduced by:ATUNBI JOHN F and GSM No:08028965587 then you can get started! Remember the name of the club you are registering to join is the sapphire flash club, an integral of the flash me cash account.

Yes and I would also instruct you on what else to do – like how to activate the account from your GSM phone in the comfort of your room, car or while on the move. And immediately you too can start making money like me.

I have other things I would want to tell you, which would warrant you to send me your email address. Just mail me on atunbigeojaf@yahoo.com and I will also be expecting your questions, if you have any now.

I’m already looking forward to your joining the GSM moneymaking people like me.

I’m yours GSM moneymaking adviser,

Atunbi John F

(1) (Reply)

W.a.c.s(west Africa College Of Surgeon) / ASUP Strike Called Off, Polytechnic Students Top Resume Next Week / Kwasu Anthem Full Lyrics And Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.