Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) (35048 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) / IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Amonat1: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stop for a moment - you need to check this out.
Are u in need of money to start a business or you need an extra income. This is the best work I have got for you . 081. 390. 509. 49
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Vivuch: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fill in the missing word

Buhari is a C - w.

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari= Icarus

2 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
dodelight:

If my guess that you're a buharist is correct. Then all I can say to you is sorry!
Me buharist, God forbid. I mean the building doesn't fit a police HQs

4 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
See the guy's red tie and matching red pocket square, he looks way sharper and smarter than Buhari and Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Kellz193: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
So he later went, after all the initial gra gra.

I thought ipob yoots wanted to fight for him?

3 Likes

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
correct man!....refuse to be intimidated by the CLANISH, cretinous nomad /cohorts... buhari is a blunder!

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oga seun osewa,I see u for dream where IGP say make dem ekelebe u,my dream Sabi work oh,but I rejected it on ur behalf by shouting holy ghost fia,three times,this remaining 12months to election go hot oh,make men and women wey body dey pepper for the dullard matter,arrange their detention packs dey follow body.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by ProDNA: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
For reliable DNA tests please click on my username and check our signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by wildchild02: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good for him

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by lastempero: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
This one na celebrity of the week.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by SaroWiwa: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:

While I perfectly understand your sentiment , I really do not belong to that school of thought.

I see things from the prism of what I want not on prevailing situations.

It will be well with Nigeria.

Prism of what you want? Not on prevailing situations? Bros, state of mind is illusions while prevailing situations are facts. Work with facts and not illusions.
Your situation is like someone with a confirmed terminal illness in its late stage and he is doing nothing about it to prolong or delay it, but he is taking only water for treatment. How sad.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by juddy4life: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Shit-country with shit-hole police. shocked grin
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:

While I perfectly understand your sentiment , I really do not belong to that school of thought.

It is good for one keep a positive attitude/outlook towards one's nation ,however there should be some kind of indicators to show that efforts are being made and rooms for improvement keep widening but here in Nigeria's case ,my dear there is no hope for this country as long as the ruling class sits comfortably while the country burns and degenerates into anarchy.

All the signs and warning of a failed nation is visible even to the blind but yet we chose to play the ostrich until it is too late.
I hope you're aware that you've got too many criminal enterprises cum terrorists in every region of this country masquerading as freedom fighters armed with light weapons which is a recipe for a civil war.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
KASSIM AFEGBUA?

Hear me, Ibrahim Babangida is not there to save you.

You are on your own (OYO)

IBB HAS EVEN DENIED YOU.

Poor Auchi man!

Sorry Okpella man from Edo state!
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by ifeegee(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
SaroWiwa:

Prism of what you want? Not on prevailing situations? Bros, state of mind is illusions while prevailing situations are facts. Work with facts and not illusions.
Your situation is like someone with a confirmed terminal illness in its late stage and he is doing nothing about it to prolong or delay it, but he is taking only water for treatment. How sad.

First, I'm not a bros.
I'm not overly emotional over situations, and while acknowledging the facts about happenings around me. I chose by choice to look at the positive indicators and work with them.

Preceding 2015, I use to have a very thriving business , I could pay my bills with ease. Suddenly , things changed as soon as this govt came into power. I didn't organise a pity party and stayed Down but worked with the available.

Please don't get angry with me if I don't see things your way. I am just wired to be positive at all time.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Who notice that the guy is moving with charger in his hand?? He wants to charge his phone anyway he see lights, Nigerian backwards....... Buhari is mad
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by ifeegee(f): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
It is good for one keep a positive attitude/outlook towards one's nation ,however there should be some kind of indicators to show that efforts are being made and rooms for improvement keep widening but here in Nigeria's case ,my dear there is no hope for this country as long as the ruling class sits comfortably while the country burns and degenerates into anarchy.

All the signs and warning of a failed nation is visible even to the blind but yet we chose to play the ostrich until it is too late.
I hope you're aware that you've got too many criminal enterprises cum terrorists in every region of this country masquerading as freedom fighters armed with light weapons which is a recipe for a civil war.

Truckpusher, if I tell you I don't understand where you are coming from, I will be of all women the biggest lier.

Sometimes, the situations are so disheartening. I chose to build a wall of positivity to help me stay sane.

If you follow the happenings around you will become embittered , disgruntled and frustrated and that is one path I'm never going to tow.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari why
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Switruth: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
idle fruitless government wasting serious minded people's time. Most surprising thing is how this number of BEASTS were gathered same time to relentlessly wreck and bather Nigeria and its future from every corner. And their dedication at it is even more amazing!

TINUBBU might be a smart politician, but like every other good makavellian, a MALIGNANT CANCER to HUMANITY.
You said it all. I'm speechless. As if police invitation has to do with killing of the fellow invited. We all need to rise against this injustice. I hate voting but I just collected my pvc today.

1 Like

Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:
How very funny, the top echelon of police is chasing frivolous issues while leaving substance.

It will definitely be well with my father land.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:
How very funny, the top echelon of police is chasing frivolous issues while leaving substance.

Please, which is your fatherland - Biafra Republic, Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa Republic ?
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:

Please, which is your fatherland - Biafra Republic, Niger Delta Republic or Oduduwa Republic, Takuruku Republic.
As it is, the name, nigeria, is going extinct.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
ifeegee:

It will NEVER be well with nigeria.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by 989900: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
IkpuNnu:
So he later went, after all the initial gra gra.

I thought ipob yoots wanted to fight for him?

Your handle should read as 'opkponu'.

Mrs. Odenson.
Re: Kassim Afegbua Turns Himself In At Police Headquarters (Photos) by SaroWiwa: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2018
ifeegee:

First, I'm not a bros.
I'm not overly emotional over situations, and while acknowledging the facts about happenings around me. I chose by choice to look at the positive indicators and work with them.

Preceding 2015, I use to have a very thriving business , I could pay my bills with ease. Suddenly , things changed as soon as this govt came into power. I didn't organise a pity party and stayed Down but worked with the available.

Please don't get angry with me if I don't see things your way. I am just wired to be positive at all time.

Sorry for addressing you as Bros, my bad.
Good you upped your game because the prevailing situations have changed for worse. Good and you are striving fine. Just imagine sitting down to believe that things will be better, your story will be different. It's good to be optimistic about the future but it's very beneficial/practical to plan base on the present prevailing situations.

We will survive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / Maryann Shaibu Threatens To Flog Women Seen In APC Group (video) / Nigerian Navy Launches New Warship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.