Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Miss Agn Becomes Obylicious Empire Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Agn Becomes Obylicious Empire Brand Ambassador (633 Views)

AGN Executives Pay Condolence Visit To Late Jnr. Pope's Family (pics/video) / Homeless Agnes Molokwo Helped By AGN (photo) / AGN, Empress Ikwumonu Reacts To Okwy Chukwujekwu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Agn Becomes Obylicious Empire Brand Ambassador by newsagency: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2018
Winner of the 2017 MISS AGN-LAGOS Beauty pageant Miss Emmanuela Nkasi has become an ambassador of one of Nigeria’s foremost training institute, Obylicious Empire Film Academy. This was disclose when the beauty queen paid a courtesy visit to the group president of Obylicious Empire Film Academy, Oby Olebara Uzoukwu in her office.

Queen Emmanuela Nkasi who is the current Miss AGN-EKO said that the visit to the Obylicious Empire Group was to intimate the group president about the unveiling of her pet project tagged “PROJECT AWARE” which focuses on empowering the girl child and creating awareness about the menace of domestic violence in our society. “The project aware initiative seeks to empower the girl child with Education and basic skills acquisition. “As we speak we have millions of the girl child on the street either as beggars and street hawkers, while some are being taken into modern day slavery. We intend to do our best to empower them and give them a hope and a future” Queen Ella said.

In her welcome address, the group president, Obylicious Empire, Oby Olebara Uzoukwu, Thanked the beauty queen and her team for the visit, “It’s very gratifying to have you in my office, I am even more excited about your pet project which is about empowering the girl child and creating awareness about domestic violence. I want to assure you that you have my support and I shall personally see to the success of this initiative. By this courtesy visit, you are hereby appointed an ambassador of Obylicious Empire Film Academy” Oby said.

The Miss AGN-EKO who was accompanied by Queen Vashni Njaka, Miss Photogenic, Nollywood screen diva, Chief Ejiro Okurame and the Lagos State Chapter Chairman, Actors Guild of Nigeria, Don Pedro Aganbi then presented an honourary membership certificate to the group president of Obylicious Empire, Oby Olebara Uzoukwu.

(1) (Reply)

See The Look On Ceec’s Face As Tobi And Bambam Bond #bbnaija (video) / [UPDATE] K-brule And Khloe As Been Disqualified -#bbnaij2018 / All Episodes Of Singles Ladies Available For Datafree Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.