Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (35203 Views)

2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Volvo Unveils A Self-driving Electric Truck With No Passenger Compartment / 2019 Mercedes Benz A-class Now Comes As A Saloon Car Too (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by yomalex(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
hj
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by enjoy1100: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Abeg if u know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, Any model and any colour, with A.C and u are sure its perfectly working and valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it, its none of my business, Good Afternoon this afternoon
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
6J2B3ZN

deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by clems88(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
Baba God abeg give me money na sad
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by jormy07: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Will give u for free.
deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by wildchild02: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Beautiful!!!

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by ETILA100(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.
lolll grin/go follow use shit chop bread na.....
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by redsun(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dysfunctional Nigerians(politicians,clergies and their devious cohorts) will intensify their looting and extortion to buy it, even though Nigerian environment is not fit for a machine like that. No roads.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by eezeribe(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
There are two cars in the world, MB and others... cheesycheesycheesycheesy

See more here...

http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/mercedes-unveils-class-and-it-redefines.html
Aren't you supposed to be neutral or unbiased as an auto 'blogger'?
Anyway I am not surprised,your blog only exists on nairaland;you don't know the ethics of professional blogging...
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by PrinceUnique(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
To many in Nigeria, Mercedes Benz is a household name that needs no introduction, the brand is as old as Nigeria itself. The car brand released its latest model the A-Class and its youthful, silk and a car to die for. The Mercedes-Benz ‘A-class’ is as youthful and dynamic as ever, but grown-up and comfortable like never before. Tt redefines modern luxury in the compact car segment, with a futuristic interior design. In certain driving situations, it is able to drive semi-autonomously for the first time.

The exterior of the Mercedes ‘A-class’ stands for sportiness, dynamism and emotion. The progressive front design with a low bonnet, flat LED headlamps with chrome elements and torch-like daytime driving lamps ensures an emotionally appealing and alluring appearance. the striking radiator grille with star, whose silhouette opens out towards the base as a reinterpretation of its predecessor, features pins in a diamond look and a central silver louvre to underline the sportiness of the model.

Mercedes has taken a completely new approach, revolutionizing the compact class from the inside with a new feeling of spaciousness. The unique interior architecture is shaped in particular by the avant-garde design of the dashboard. As a result, the ring-shaped main body of the dashboard extends from one front door to the other with no visual discontinuity. the widescreen display is completely free-standing. the air vents in a sporty turbine-look are a visual highlight.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/02/mercedes-unveils-class-and-it-redefines.html

I hope i can use it for taxify?
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by akaahs(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
This people self, they want roll out everything before I get money no?
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by akaahs(m): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
This people self, they want roll out everything before I get money ni?
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by kbcs2020: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
i love benz, i beg how much this car i wan buy....[img][/img]

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Xtopher123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
This model has been since na.. Its been in the market for long
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.
6J37VLL
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by AutoReportNG: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
eezeribe:

Aren't you supposed to be neutral or unbiased as an auto 'blogger'?
Anyway I am not surprised,your blog only exists on nairaland;you don't know the ethics of professional blogging...

And what happened to be sarcastic? Most you take things too seriously? Are you saying I can't comment or have a personal oponion on any issues? I don't understand the backlash as if you don mean me before and waiting for a time to hit at me. Whats wrong in the comment I posted and what protocol have I broken? AT times when you decide to ignore and develop a thick skin for trolls, you guys just keep coming back stronger.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by ruggedtimi(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
wts up benz with ipad dashboard
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Dollarship(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please how can I do money ritual embarassed embarassed
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:

See more here...

Free from bias, bro you can never be more correct. Benz na Benz. Always ahead.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
spartan117:
Now I see you're biased grin
Are you driving golf? grin
spartan117:
Now I see you're biased grin
Are you driving golf?
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by DONFASZY(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Number 1 in interior decor
Benz always dey kill interior
Dats why dey r for Made mens
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by gametalk: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
O Dope......My Love for Benz
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by tobtap: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
deafeyez:
I NEED 10 Sure odds.
me sef... incase u get..abeg inbox me d code or quote me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:

See more here...

.mB is synonymous to class how ever na BMW be no. Number 1class
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by nengiscrib: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:

See more here...

Not anymore.. MERCEDES Benz was the suppose numero unto, but technology has brought a lot of companies on a level playing field, MB is even playing catchup on Tesla with regards to fully electric, and tesla has the best Autopilot on any car period. This goes after MB and GM etc were busy down playing electric vehicles, now they are all rushing to make on.
Audi has luxury cars too. Lexus LFA, and even the Genesis. The market is getting saturates in a good way. Prices can only go up and Down with respect to groups.. But class is now a common place albeit the buggatti, etc.
Cheers
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by deafeyez: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
addikt:

So you go fit buy this BenZ??...God bless your hustle bro

Amen O.
Just tell me ur location, when I buy make I come give u a ride.
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by Afrikprice: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior by nengiscrib: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
There is absolutely nothing to see here, cars have better interiors these days than this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car / Rate This Car Transformation On A Scale Of 1-10.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.