Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (50023 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by torin: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018

A teacher at Lakeview Elementary School in Sugar Land, Texas has won the admiration of people after she did something phenomenal to make her student feel good about herself.

Ms. Bishop told a Black student of hers that her hair was lovely but the child did not believe it and still felt insecure about it. So, Bishop turned up at school the following day with her hair styled exactly like the student's own. The smile on the little girl's face at seeing her teacher wearing the same her as hers was enough to show that the teacher had achieved her aim of making the girl feel more beautiful and confident in her natural hair.

Ms. Bishop's story was shared on Twitter and Twitter users showered her with praise for her action. The post got over 122,000 retweets.

Bishop responded to all the love on Twitter saying: "Wow!!! Thank you so much [for] sharing this is just me simply living my purpose....teaching children (and all people) to feel whole & loved!! Thank you again for sharing"

https://www.gistmore.com/teacher-styles-hair-like-students-hair-make-feel-better

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by veli1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
But 4 Naija, Na Different Case. Thumbs Up Teacher,

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by adadike281(f): 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Way to go Ms bishop, Teachers should emulate her and stop making their pupils fed up with school

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by dimusky: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Teacher after my heart.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by LegendKing(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
This makes me remember my english teacher back then at sec. school. She liked me sooo much that she said she was going to name her son after me. And she did. I miss you ma.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
LegendKing:
[s]This makes me remember my english teacher back then at sec. school. She liked me sooo much that she said she was going to name her son after me. And she did. I miss you ma.[/s]
nobody ask you

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
adadike281:
Way to go Ms bishop, Teachers should emulate her and stop making their pupils fed up with school
nice body you gat there
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by LegendKing(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
You don't need to be asked before you comment on a topic. Really, common sense isn't common these days.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by churchee: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Only in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by greatermax77(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why a poorly paid teacher in Nigeria here will tell u, "na you sabi"

7 Likes

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by adadike281(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:
nice body you gat there
Am blushing. Thk u dear
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by eleojo24: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you

But his story is still related to the thread, isn't it?

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by carolina00191: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
were re the pictures .....seen is believing cheesy cheesy
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by DavSagacity(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
That's good of her.

#You got to try a little kindness
Show a little kindness
Shine your light for everyone to see...

13 Likes

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
DavSagacity:
That's good of her.

#You got to try a little kindness
Show a little kindness
Shine your light for everyone to see...
narrow minded people of the narrow minded street..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Michelle55: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
smiley Awwww, that's so thoughtful of her.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Chubhie: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Earth angels wonderfully doing their missions.

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Holywizard: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol. Back then in primary school that one of us caught our two teachers inside the toilet having sex.
The girl came and told us and she was nearly killed by our teacher.
Omo no one believed her because we were in primary 2.
Na chuku chuku she use explain things ooo

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by 9jaBloke: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wi u mari mi Ms Bishop?
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Deckline(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
adadike281:
Na wa o. You opened a nairaland account this January and you don get 322 likes for your dp. Your figure na die,its tempting and mesmerising, can we..... You know?
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
adadike281:
indeed

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by femi4: 4:23am On Feb 08, 2018
adadike281:
Am blushing. Thk u dear
When are we seeing the head of the body
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Gkemz: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Teaching by example
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Leading By Example
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by NaijaElba(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2018
adadike281:
Am blushing. Thk u dear

why did you cut off your head....
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by omocalabar(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Difference btw civilised teacher and shithole teacher.
Civilised - Teacher went ahead to make the same hair style to make her student feel better...
Shithole - Teacher commands all the rest of the class to make the same hair style to make the one student feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by abike12(f): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Love this. Representation matters
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by firo08(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2018
LegendKing:
This makes me remember my english teacher back then at sec. school. She liked me sooo much that she said she was going to name her son after me. And she did. I miss you ma.
and what is your name?
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Pavore9: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Hian! Our own teachers will bring out cane.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by freemanbubble: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DELSU Searches Students After Murder Of Elozino Joshuana Ogege. Photos / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.