Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (50042 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by BamideleScope(m): 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
This one na MAMA and her PIKIN jare for Ebute-Metta
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by fastloan: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2018
commendable
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 08, 2018
She has the qualities of a good teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2018
LegendKing:
You don't need to be asked before you comment on a topic. Really, common sense isn't common these days.

You reacted so fast "the message is false "
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by ibkgab001: 8:31am On Feb 08, 2018
BamideleScope:
This one na MAMA and her PIKIN jare for Ebute-Metta

Bamidele wise up
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Stallion93(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Lovely things happens in a lovely country with lovely people BUT....., if na Naija, Dey will say "I will flog you and when u grow u will come back and tell me Thank you" grin

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you

grin grin grin grin grin grin lwkmd
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Topmaike007(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2018
dis woman really make someone like me proud,i am proud to be a teacher.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by steve6: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2018
I just knew from the title that this did not happen in Nigeria. Nice one Ms. Bishop!
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by nuelyoyo(m): 8:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Deckline:

Na wa o. You opened a nairaland account this January and you don get 322 likes for your dp. Your figure na die,its tempting and mesmerising, can we..... You know?
don't be deceived by adadike281's profile pics, I have seen that profile pics before January this year on Nairaland.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Daeylar(f): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2018
[s]
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
[/s]

So rude,
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Auxiliary Teacher
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nonnyflex(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
Nigerians when shall we start appreciating our own... Even the no of likes u have already acquired shows our level of internal hatred can't be equalled
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by 12345baba(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nice body you gat there
body wey no get face na body?
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2018
As soon as I saw the topic I knew it was foreign, 9ja teacher nor get joy.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2018
paedophilia has many forms
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by bennytrips27(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Deckline:

Na wa o. You opened a nairaland account this January and you don get 322 likes for your dp. Your figure na die,its tempting and mesmerising, can we..... You know?
bro,i had to go check what you saw and when I did, I couldn't stop staring. She's endowed Lil wonder the likes.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by fajob: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Wao Good move. check my signature 2018 ICT Skills Training
torin:

A teacher at Lakeview Elementary School in Sugar Land, Texas has won the admiration of people after she did something phenomenal to make her student feel good about herself.

Ms. Bishop told a Black student of hers that her hair was lovely but the child did not believe it and still felt insecure about it. So, Bishop turned up at school the following day with her hair styled exactly like the student's own. The smile on the little girl's face at seeing her teacher wearing the same her as hers was enough to show that the teacher had achieved her aim of making the girl feel more beautiful and confident in her natural hair.

Ms. Bishop's story was shared on Twitter and Twitter users showered her with praise for her action. The post got over 122,000 retweets.

Bishop responded to all the love on Twitter saying: "Wow!!! Thank you so much [for] sharing this is just me simply living my purpose....teaching children (and all people) to feel whole & loved!! Thank you again for sharing"

https://www.gistmore.com/teacher-styles-hair-like-students-hair-make-feel-better
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by thunderbabs: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Awwwwwwwww!!! Cuties
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Assassin101: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2018
HEADLESS BODY U MEAN?
hoodedjaystrim:

nice body you gat there
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by tuzeriouz(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:
nobody ask you
i asked!
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by ogunmourinho(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2018
torin:

A teacher at Lakeview Elementary School in Sugar Land, Texas has won the admiration of people after she did something phenomenal to make her student feel good about herself.

Ms. Bishop told a Black student of hers that her hair was lovely but the child did not believe it and still felt insecure about it. So, Bishop turned up at school the following day with her hair styled exactly like the student's own. The smile on the little girl's face at seeing her teacher wearing the same her as hers was enough to show that the teacher had achieved her aim of making the girl feel more beautiful and confident in her natural hair.

Ms. Bishop's story was shared on Twitter and Twitter users showered her with praise for her action. The post got over 122,000 retweets.

Bishop responded to all the love on Twitter saying: "Wow!!! Thank you so much [for] sharing this is just me simply living my purpose....teaching children (and all people) to feel whole & loved!! Thank you again for sharing"

https://www.gistmore.com/teacher-styles-hair-like-students-hair-make-feel-better
is this little baby a student or pupils...am confused..
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Deckline:

We are in 2018 bro
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:
nobody ask you
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
You wicked oh. See finishing inside this hot weather. You no just get fear of God.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Keleyors(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2018
She has a big heart. That is all it takes to grow a child's confidence.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by IdeyFindWife: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2018
veli1:
But 4 Naija, Na Different Case.
Thumbs Up Teacher,

Nor be only to flog those ones sabi?!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by adadike281(f): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2018
femi4:
When are we seeing the head of the body
tomorrow evening
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by veli1(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Nor be only to flog those ones sabi?!
I Tell U Wo, I tire 4 Naija

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by newoffer: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Little kindness brew freshness
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Mynightmare: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Here in Nigeria, it's cow over education
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by femi4: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
adadike281:
tomorrow evening
I ll be on the lookout

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Femi Soyinka, Brother To Wole Soyinka Is dead / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure / Shocking Photos Of OAU Exam Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.