Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge (42964 Views)

Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Kobicove(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
How can your name be "Innocent" yet you're a criminal?undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
He has not escaped a murder charge! Investigation's still ongoing, so he hasn't escaped anything. Stop spreading bullcrap with your blogs.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Bluffly: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
I still wonder why Nigerians put their self down when these countries 1st class native citizens also have maniacs, and evil acts among themselves. The breakdown of a country does not make us more bad than they are. They paint Africa evil and cover up their own evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I live oversea, your presumption is wrong. Nigerians abroad are some of the educated and sophisticated immigrants any nation can ask for. The ones involved in crimes are a tiny fractions. Every countries on mother earth have criminals, if you live overseas you'll discover their citizens commit as much horrible crimes. From rape of months old babies to rape and abductions of adult to serial killers, arson , robbery, assault etc, difference is you can escape justice in Nigeria but in developed world the system will catch you someday.

That is what makes crime and corruption endemic is the lack of punishment (Eccl 8:11)

Spot on boy

I can assure you that if corrupt official faced the kind of justice prevalent in the UK, the level of corruption will drop by at least 50%
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Germandude: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
I lived close to d region for years precisely Bologna. U see our boys selling white at night,begging by the day.even Moroccans and Romanians patronize dem.our girls are being bleeped every night because of euro.u see dem standing at broadways at night. Nigerians enter trains without valid ticket.the train controllers are tired of sending dem out of the train everyday.in fact they are gradually turning Italy to something else,and Italians are good people hardly passing laws that will punish immigrants
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by crismark(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
see hw dem dey pet am to go jail...if na naija police ehn, dat their stick go don land 4 him head like 60 times

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by aldexrio(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hardewarlee:
GloriaNinja why nah ? ..... Nigeeriya ....
Where you from ?
Me: I'm from Africa
What part of Africa
Me: Africa Noni

Please let's all go get our PVC's and do the necessary .
This suffering too much .

Yes my people let us get our pvc. We must make sure our leader Buhari is not removed from office. This is our right
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Spicycat(f): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Stallion93:
I Swear, it's better to say You're from Iraq or Afghanistan even

But those countries you mentioned are far better than Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
Germandude:
I lived close to d region for years precisely Bologna. U see our boys selling white at night,begging by the day.even Moroccans and Romanians patronize dem.our girls are being bleeped every night because of euro.u see dem standing at broadways at night. Nigerians enter trains without valid ticket.the train controllers are tired of sending dem out of the train everyday.in fact they are gradually turning Italy to something else, and Italians are good people hardly passing laws that will punish immigrants
They really are good people. I'm not in Italy but I've got some Italian girlfriends. Really sweet people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Iwillnotjump: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
austonclint:
[b] the alleged murder has inspired the killing of six Africans in Italy by a neo-fascism supporter Luca Traini.

After una go shout Racism. Na una dey first start am oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Iwillnotjump: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bluffly:
I still wonder why Nigerians put their self down when these countries 1st class native citizens also have maniacs, and evil acts among themselves. The breakdown of a country does not make us more bad than they are. They paint Africa evil and cover up their own evil.

The argument is in the RATIO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by teepain: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I live oversea, your presumption is wrong. Nigerians abroad are some of the educated and sophisticated immigrants any nation can ask for. The ones involved in crimes are a tiny fractions. Every countries on mother earth have criminals, if you live overseas you'll discover their citizens commit as much horrible crimes. From rape of months old babies to rape and abductions of adult to serial killers, arson , robbery, assault etc, difference is you can escape justice in Nigeria but in developed world the system will catch you someday.

You are mostly correct in your assertions about how Westerners too commit crime. However, Nigerians suffer a lot of negative profiling at ports of entry all over the world.

Nigerians have to consciously correct these perceptions by being law abiding and eschewing the get-rich-quick syndrome wherever we find ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by sunnysunny69(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
grandstar:

That is what makes crime and corruption endemic is the lack of punishment (Eccl 8:11)

Spot on boy

I can assure you that if corrupt official faced the kind of justice prevalent in the UK, the level of corruption will drop by at least 50%
You are right.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by delishpot: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
Some Nigerians sha. You go abroad and will not respect the people and their culture. They the people of the land are also hussling why go there and expect to take advantage of their hospitality by doing crime? What if loads of white people flood naija and start behaving exactly as our criminal minded people do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Stallion93(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
Spicycat:

But those countries you mentioned are far better than Nigeria.
Exactly, that's what i mean. Wasn't being sarcastic 1 bit. Better to even say Somalia, people will have compassion on u but too sad it's stil Africa(Poo Hole!)
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Fraust40(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nonesense! If his last name is "Okafor," or "Okeke," una no go gree person rest. Now it's "his village people are at work." Abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Troublemaker007(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Just look as Oyibo police dey handle the man with Care and respect for humanity. If na my Naija as the man dey come down na yansh of Gun dey meet ur eye with plenty punch and slap. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by chubinwa(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
with such a grievous case, d two policemen were all smiling and calmly unlike our Nigerian police.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by pennywys(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
For those interested applicants in Port Harcourt and within the city of Port Harcourt interested to apply for the Nigerian Police Force 2018/2019 recruitment, should contacts me at the University of Port Harcourt Shopping Complex, Choba Campus, University Of Port Harcourt or call the contacts below my signature for successful online registration.
Interested applicants must possess at least credit in Mathematics and English Language in their O,level certificates in not more than two sittings, and must come to the registration center with their certificates and other identification documents for successful registrations.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by successinlife: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE I WILL START LYING ABOUT MY NATIONALITY, THE WAY NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA BRINGS BAD NAME TO NIGERIA MAKES ME TO FEAR TELLING A FOREIGNER THAT I'M A NIGERIAN, tufiakwa!

Nigerians don't behave like this in all countries in Europe.Italians are mafians,most Europeans fear them.Nigerians been who they are learn faster than their teachers',foreigners can't survive in Italy without doing dirty things for survival.80% Italians themselves have no clean jobs.It is a pity because i know the guy was setup,he may know about the incident but to chop off italian 18 years old girl like that by a Nigerian is not too clear,i see gbana deal go wrong here.The girl did not pay and the Naija guy oga decide to deal with her,to avoid tracing to him the boss,he dropped the italo girl body(evidence) in his boy's house.The big Italo mafias are always behind all the bad deeds by the africans in Italy,though not an excuse because africans can decide not to go the hard way or relocate to countries beside Italy.Was surprised sometimes ago when i saw italo olopa collect egunje and let culprit waka go.Italy is the big version of what you see in Mushin oloosa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by salford1: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
RaptorX:
This story is full of bs, how can he not be charged with murder? Or you mean he will be charged with a lesser degree of murder like second degree instead of first degree. Who wrote this nonsense, the 6 Africans shot all survived the shooting and none of them died. You people should try to watch more international news channels.This looks like what some hungry blogger just cooked up cause it's full of inaccuracies and lies.
aflyingbird:
He has not escaped a murder charge! Investigation's still ongoing, so he hasn't escaped anything. Stop spreading bullcrap with your blogs.

Exactly. I blame the moderator that pushed this rubbish and fake news to homepage.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by LZAA: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
madridguy:
His name is working in his favor tongue
actually no
dy will probably get him on d insanity charge or he will do some time and get deported
either way he's screwed
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by phreakabit(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by kokomilala(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Those who want to switch their national allegiance are free to do so. Nothing wrong with that, but I hope they don't switch over when things begin to get better.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by nosike3(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
God...
People actually do not read in this country...
They dropped the murder charge cuz he did not kill the girl.
He mutilated the corpse cuz he was scared of being implicated which would have happened cuz he is black and an immigrant.
He might have done nothing and still gone to jail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Jabioro: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
At home front Nigeria and Nigerians indetity has been dented,even the man that is leading us;his integrity got crush under nose and everything about him looked damage,worrisome and nothing write home about, For the Nigerians at diaspora some took home frot oath to further home,l am bemused ...
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by justybobo: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Here is a picture of the 18 year old Italian girl "Pamela Mastropietro" who was chopped up into pieces like chicken! grin

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by jobonnairaland: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE I WILL START LYING ABOUT MY NATIONALITY, THE WAY NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA BRINGS BAD NAME TO NIGERIA MAKES ME TO FEAR TELLING A FOREIGNER THAT I'M A NIGERIAN, tufiakwa!
Hahahahaha!
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by jobonnairaland: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
successinlife:

Nigerians don't behave like this in all countries in Europe.Italians are mafians,most Europeans fear them.Nigerians been who they are learn faster than their teachers',foreigners can't survive in Italy without doing dirty things for survival.80% Italians themselves have no clean jobs.It is a pity because i know the guy was setup,he may know about the incident but to chop off italian 18 years old girl like that by a Nigerian is not too clear,i see gbana deal go wrong here.The girl did not pay and the Naija guy oga decide to deal with her,to avoid tracing to him the boss,he dropped the italo girl body(evidence) in his boy's house.The big Italo mafias are always behind all the bad deeds by the africans in Italy,though not an excuse because africans can decide not to go the hard way or relocate to countries beside Italy.Was surprised sometimes ago when i saw italo olopa collect egunje and let culprit waka go.Italy is the big version of what you see in Mushin oloosa.
I totally agree with you!!
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by 1Sharon(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Germandude:
I lived close to d region for years precisely Bologna. U see our boys selling white at night,begging by the day.even Moroccans and Romanians patronize dem.our girls are being bleeped every night because of euro.u see dem standing at broadways at night. Nigerians enter trains without valid ticket.the train controllers are tired of sending dem out of the train everyday.in fact they are gradually turning Italy to something else,and Italians are good people hardly passing laws that will punish immigrants

You see why some ppl in the west are against immigration?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by ceejayluv(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Fake news...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Kano Residents Made To Frog Jump For Breaking Lockdown Order (Video) / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.