Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge (43163 Views)

Police Arrest Ondo Serial Killer '4G' Known For Cutting Humans Into Pieces / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Nigerian Man Arrested As Italian Girl Is Killed And Chopped Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by 1Sharon(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
nosike3:
God...
People actually do not read in this country...
They dropped the murder charge cuz he did not kill the girl.
He mutilated the corpse cuz he was scared of being implicated which would have happened cuz he is black and an immigrant.
He might have done nothing and still gone to jail.

Hmm the murder charge was dropped but he will still be charged for mutilating a corpse
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by stankezzy: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
buhari have finished this country
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by aremuforlife(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
[/quote][quote author=successinlife post=64867017]

Nigerians don't behave like this in all countries in Europe.Italians are mafians,most Europeans fear them.Nigerians been who they are learn faster than their teachers',foreigners can't survive in Italy without doing dirty things for survival.80% Italians themselves have no clean jobs.It is a pity because i know the guy was setup,he may know about the incident but to chop off italian 18 years old girl like that by a Nigerian is not too clear,i see gbana deal go wrong here.The girl did not pay and the Naija guy oga decide to deal with her,to avoid tracing to him the boss,he dropped the italo girl body(evidence) in his boy's house.The big Italo mafias are always behind all the bad deeds by the africans in Italy,though not an excuse because africans can decide not to go the hard way or relocate to countries beside Italy.Was surprised sometimes ago when i saw italo olopa collect egunje and let culprit waka go.Italy is the big version of what you see in Mushin oloosa.
I respect your analyst.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Diso60090(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
idris4eva:
I only see a policeman well dress and looking happy while discharging is duty

Na police be dis

No they are doctors
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Litmus: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
RaptorX:
This story is full of bs, how can he not be charged with murder? Or you mean he will be charged with a lesser degree of murder like second degree instead of first degree. Who wrote this nonsense, the 6 Africans shot all survived the shooting and none of them died. You people should try to watch more international news channels.This looks like what some hungry blogger just cooked up cause it's full of inaccuracies and lies.

Indeed. And, probably won't even turn out to be Nigerian responsible. However, the way all of Africa are so keen for all ills to be on Nigeria, and the way Nigerians are keen to take ownership of all ills committed by Africans abroad, pity any Nigerian ever arrested as suspect in any crime. If the police force of the relevant nation are lazy, they wont bother investigating,the Nigerian will be charged with the crime based on no evidence. Why bother investigating (with all the expenses,time and reputations on the line, it demands ) when the entire world would accept a Nigerian is guilty - including Nigerians too, when our positions should be ever critical and watcfull for possible injustices against our nationals abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by popsyleo1: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Edo
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by FreeBiafra2018(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE I WILL START LYING ABOUT MY NATIONALITY, THE WAY NIGERIANS IN THE DIASPORA BRINGS BAD NAME TO NIGERIA MAKES ME TO FEAR TELLING A FOREIGNER THAT I'M A NIGERIAN, tufiakwa!
I was chatting with one fine foreign babe on twitter, we were just flowing until I mentioned that I'm from Nigeria, her next and last reply was: Owh, and that was it, I tried to convince her back into chatting with me, all to no avail. Nigeria is cursed and thank God I'm a Biafran.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by tarano: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
This fits the propaganda of criminal aliens. They will deport all Nigeria illegals in that country.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by sayisayi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
brownhawk:
if u like change to biafran to Jewish to Israelite to Japanese or south Arabian the shame will keep following u because everyone knows the specific animals behind Nigeria international disgrace

Just like we know ur brain was exchanged for soaked porridge at the tender age of 2 months!
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by brownhawk: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
sayisayi:

Just like we know ur brain was exchanged for soaked porridge at the tender age of 2 months!
e pain am
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by nosike3(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
1Sharon:

Hmm the murder charge was dropped but he will still be charged for mutilating a corpse
Of course but its a far lesser crime..
Sometimes confusion has a way of making people do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by GloriaNinja(f): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
I was chatting with one fine foreign babe on twitter, we were just flowing until I mentioned that I'm from Nigeria, her next and last reply was: Owh, and that was it, I tried to convince her back into chatting with me, all to no avail. Nigeria is cursed and thank God I'm a Biafran.
I swear eh, Nigeria is a curse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Muzuri: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2018
Italian dey terrible mafia assassins against Nigerian. Stay away from the country. Whole system very hard for anyone but oyimbo men and Nigerian there are rubbish quality Italians hate them and end up the mafia boss man killing all blacks. I am serious and lots of Nigerian don't believe in God and do crazy things they do rituals and poor lady Pamela ended up cut in pieces and eat. I have a cousin still in Italy I was there five years ago the situation is bad for Nigerians and all because rubbish people mostly Yoruba go ther sell white and sell their sisters to oyimbo men. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by NIGGERSLAYER: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2018
justybobo:
Here is a picture of the 18 year old Italian girl "Pamela Mastropietro" who was chopped up into pieces like chicken! grin

WE INVENTED FASCISM. DON'T F*CK WITH US, NIGGERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQsrnXYBym4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Amadu121212: 12:50am On Mar 04, 2018
Please dont come to Italy, the situation here is going very bad. Italic oyimbo are going mad with us nigerians because of the girl cutted to pieces. They are starting to beat us and shoot in the street, also a right wing government is being elected right now with a very racist leader who say that he's gonna send evrery immigrant back. Also Italy is bad for work, very dificult find job and italian mafia force nigerians to sell white wich is very dangerous for jail. Police is very racist, they beat and put to jail where romanian devils rape blacks and rape as hell. Pleas don't come here or God sake. Even if you can find a legal job you will be enslaved in picking tomatoes for 12 hours a day, paid very little. If you are a woman they make prostitution mandatory, oyimbo are devils and beat black prostitutes paing very little. I'm planning to come back as soon as I can, and I would recommend to not come here. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by AnonExe(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Amadu121212:
Please dont come to Italy, the situation here is going very bad. Italic oyimbo are going mad with us nigerians because of the girl cutted to pieces. They are starting to beat us and shoot in the street, also a right wing government is being elected right now with a very racist leader who say that he's gonna send evrery immigrant back. Also Italy is bad for work, very dificult find job and italian mafia force nigerians to sell white wich is very dangerous for jail. Police is very racist, they beat and put to jail where romanian devils rape blacks and rape as hell. Pleas don't come here or God sake. Even if you can find a legal job you will be enslaved in picking tomatoes for 12 hours a day, paid very little. If you are a woman they make prostitution mandatory, oyimbo are devils and beat black prostitutes paing very little. I'm planning to come back as soon as I can, and I would recommend to not come here. God bless.

True, Italy is probably the worst country in which u can go
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Digitaltrader: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
Amirullaha:
You should rather say some...
Not every Nigerian in the diaspora bring bad name to Nigeria... Their are some foreigners that would want to come to Nigeria just cos of how his neighbor (A Nigerian) treats them...
#Dontgenerallize...

DEY PLAY
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge by Digitaltrader: 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
AnonExe:

True, Italy is probably the worst country in which u can go

LOZZ DID WE FORCE YOU THERE

I BET YOU ARE AMONG THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS COUNTRY CAN NEVER GET BETTER

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / Suicide: Man Hangs Himself In Bayelsa Over Family Pressure (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo-yahoo, Yahoo-plus, But Have You Heard About Yahoo-uber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.