Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? (15998 Views)

7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy / HELP NEEDED! I Started Having Weak Erection Of Late / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
PeaceGord:

Thanks oooo.

I'm truly in panic.

I dey even fear say i don get sugar wahala!

Fear north

grin angry grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by donqx: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
yes.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cladez:
Lol so its practically everywhere in the country.My brother its too much i drink like 6-10 sachets of water everyday coupled with the excess heat.

Rainy season abeg do fast come.Btw op which part of the country do you stay.

Na Oyo state ooo

U?
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Priceless200(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Same here o.
Mine is I don't feel thirsty but dry, my throat is is always so dry especially at nights that I became scared. The thing tire me oo. Sotee I had to go get orbits in the middle of the night yesterday cause I couldn't drop water sleep.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by shadrach77: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Som'n just happen right now cheesy grin grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by dazzlingd(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders.

I have been noticing a change in my metabolic system for the past two weeks. Naturally, I am the type that could survive a whole day just with a sachet water to quench my thirst but I noticed that for the past two weeks I have been consuming nothing less than 10 sachet water due to persistent dehydration.

I didn't take it serious until this morning when I was reading a broadcast on one of my WhatsApp groups about "heat waves stemming from the emmision green house gases ". This is said to account for the excessive heat we feel during the day in this period.

My question is " how many of us really feel this rate of dehydration and how often has it forced u to consume water this days?

As for me I just finished drinking the 7th sachet water now grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

your mates are drinking bottled water, you are here bragging on N10 sachet water
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by FisifunKododada: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Lol, am perfectly OK

Someone even said he now bath 5times daily cos of d heat

cry me I hardly bath once sef angry

No wonder this forum just dey smell anyhow these days tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
dazzlingd:

your mates are drinking bottled water, you are here bragging on N10 sachet water

Ur mates are seeing the importance of d post, you are here disgracing ur generation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
FisifunKododada:

No wonder this forum just dey smell anyhow these days tongue

D fragrance of my soap last longer Dan Hausa perfume tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Safiaa(f): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
I thank God for my life grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by newyorks(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
op swear b4 this say u no go do when in zi_oza room with ekaite
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by dazzlingd(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Ur mates are seeing the importance of d post, you are here disgracing ur generation

anyway, your demand for water is as a result of the excessive heat and dry air.
This is just the beginning as the human race should brace up. the heat won't get any better as time goes on till your race will succumb to the excessive heat and radiation from the sun. Homo sapiens will eventually go into extinction.

don't worry that's the way the world has been. We are not the first race to habit the earth and we wont be the last either.

For a temporary measure, eat kola nut and carrot. Don't ask me why. just eat kola nut.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Jj222(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cladez:
Lol so its practically everywhere in the country.My brother its too much i drink like 6-10 sachets of water everyday coupled with the excess heat.

Rainy season abeg do fast come.Btw op which part of the country do you stay.
here is not too hot. I just drink my first sachet of water now
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
dazzlingd:

anyway, your demand for water is as a result of the excessive heat and dry air.
This is just the beginning as the human race should brace up. the heat won't get any better as time goes on till [b]your [/b]race will succumb to the excessive heat and radiation from the sun. Homo sapiens will eventually go into extinction.

don't worry that's the way the world has been. We are not the first race to habit the earth and we wont be the last either.

For a temporary measure, eat kola nut and carrot. Don't ask me why. just eat kola nut.

The bold part, I guess u re not part of d race?
U re from animal race? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ehix89(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders.

I have been noticing a change in my metabolic system for the past two weeks. Naturally, I am the type that could survive a whole day just with a sachet water to quench my thirst but I noticed that for the past two weeks I have been consuming nothing less than 10 sachet water due to persistent dehydration.

I didn't take it serious until this morning when I was reading a broadcast on one of my WhatsApp groups about "heat waves stemming from the emmision green house gases ". This is said to account for the excessive heat we feel during the day in this period.

My question is " how many of us really feel this rate of dehydration and how often has it forced u to consume water this days?

As for me I just finished drinking the 7th sachet water now grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
I will advise you go run a thorough check up on your kidney if possible.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
newyorks:
op swear b4 this say u no go do when in zi_oza room with ekaite

Iffa hear

Na mouth dey thirst na no be di*k dey thirst
grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Jj222:
here is not too hot. I just drink my first sachet of water now

Its like u re from kuvuki land cheesy
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
ehix89:
I will advise you go run a thorough check up on your kidney if possible.

No be only run check up
I go swim checkup sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by dazzlingd(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:

The bold part, I guess u re not part of d race? U re from animal race? grin grin grin
of course im part.. do you know how many bottle water ive drank...
but just eat kola nut and you will be fine
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
dazzlingd:

of course im part.. do you know how many bottle water ive drank...

but just eat kola nut and you will be fine

Bottle or ice water?

Lie mohammed grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by nathanccr(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Lol, am perfectly OK

Someone even said he now bath 5times daily cos of d heat

cry me I hardly bath once sef angry
Lil wonder ure a bit smelly when u passed by day before. Oh boi, go and bath!!!
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by teflonjake(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

This early afternoon already?

You need to visit your medbay fast.

You could be having an increased metabolic rate from hormonal imbalances in your body

8sachets of water a day is very okay
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
teflonjake:

8sachets of water a day is very okay

Haaa unless the volume of water in it is 6cl

Omoh unless that guy is always physically engaging his body to the elastic limit, I see no reason why person go drink that much.

The harmattan just left boiz sef
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
My own be say heat wan kill me.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
nathanccr:

Lil wonder ure a bit smelly when u passed by day before. Oh boi, go and bath!!!

I can't bath alone
tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by ajoyeleke(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
My own be say heat wan kill me.

Make we enter bathroom togeda go cure d heat grin
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by Joan011: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Its like u re from kuvuki land cheesy
*laughs* are u watching Mr. Bones?
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by meneski(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
yesterday way i dey mould block na one bag of pure water i drink...d sun dey heat period.
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by newyorks(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Iffa hear

Na mouth dey thirst na no be di*k dey thirst
grin grin grin grin
ur neigbours go be like omajuwa for dis kin sun,u wan die?:-(..............
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by teflonjake(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Haaa unless the volume of water in it is 6cl

Omoh unless that guy is always physically engaging his body to the elastic limit, I see no reason why person go drink that much.

The harmattan just left boiz sef

We need 8glasses of water a day, one sachet equals one glass
Re: Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? by nextstep(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is this not dry season? This is normal for this time of year na. wink

This is when you start work early, then retreat into a cool place around 2, eat poundo yam with egusi and cow foot, and chillax with Hero till your madam starts looking for you. This heat too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 21 2021 In Nigeria / Strange Disease Kills 50 In Jigawa / Coronavirus: Two Suspected Cases in Ghana Test Negative.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.