Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). (49459 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by chukxie(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2018
CartNG:
Very true. And the amazing thing is that you can't even tell its going so fast!

Yes! Sad we don't have anything remotely like those trains in Nigeria. The sad and baffling thing is that Nigeria has more than enough money to purchase hundreds of those trains, and expand our rail networks to cover the entire length and breadth of our nation. Unfortunately our leaders both past and present are corrupt, stupid, selfish and wicked !

9 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lalasticlala. Front page nau!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by scarletkinq(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
spits on nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by buffalowings: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari giving us locomotive grin grin
Explorer subtly telling us we live in a

Shithole country

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Handsomecole(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Now I agree that we are far behind in this country ...

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Koolking(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Amazing stuff from the world largest economy. It can only be brought to you by one and only - Explorers

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
I spit on Nigeria. Giant of Africa my foot. SHITHOLE COUNTRY
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by lastempero: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
I feel like doing this to buhari and all pass mediocres who served as president.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by nwatthu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
lol
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi, see fleet of trains and here in Nigeria we're still debating over cattle colony in 2018 shocked
Someone should tell me where to get direct bus to China lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
blood of chisos!... baba God, abeg na who we
offend for nig?
can't believe this
is China... wow!

it shall never be well with all the criminals we
call leaders!

Trump, u're spot-on... Nigeria is a shithole!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Bullhari007(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
and here in the ZOO one repaint 1915 model locomotive train was bought from Ukraine junk House and it makes national headlines , some Idiots even trekked from ijebu ode to Tin can island to witness the delivery... Nigeria still has a very long way to go, buhari is a useless old cow

4 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by IkpuMmadu: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
The difference between seriousness and shītholeness is here
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by zigalo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
How come them Amaechi and co no Dey see dis type buy when dem go China

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by D2DK(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Meanwhile in Nigeria grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by deeone10: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Explorers:
The freezing conditions in many parts of the country has posed a further challenge for transport authorities with railway workers removing snow and ice from roads and tracks to ensure passenger safety during travel.

we no get such problem here, they should bring them to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by FearNot365(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
African leaders are looting and yet remain stagnant and poorer. it's well
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by LOVEGINO(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I was birthed on the wrong continent
blame buhari cheesy
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by IkpuMmadu: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tufiakwa Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Tonytonex(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
OMG! This Is Wow.
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I was birthed on the wrong continent

America was built by Americans.

China was built by Chinese.

are you willing to sacrifice your resources to build Nigeria?
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by redangel2017: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
tk4rd:
Tell me what it would take to capture just ONE of these, and transfer it into Nigeria..
Even if na Chinko Version.
which land will it even be riden on.. The train will scatter on arrival sef grin
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Baraqkenny: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
And for 9ja,light never stable this is 2018 when will 9ja be better
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by ameh99: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
I don't even know what to say....

At least now I know I was born into the wrong continent and a shit hole country
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by agarawu23(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fvck this country angry
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Feraz(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
chukxie:
Those trains are comfy like there's no tomorrow. I've ridden in them so many times. I wish we had something half this good in Nigeria.
I had you and SmooshCHN in mind once I saw the thread. I also noticed from the picture, the spacing between each row is distant enough for even a tall person; I may be wrong. Then again, I believe they built thes themselves and not call on any country to do so. If they had called on another country, I am positive the would not have had the number of HS trains they do now and this brings me to asking: when do we get things right here? When are we going to appreciate our own just like China did theirs? I remember then, people insulting their products, but now, many Nigerians try to order things from them. Same happened with the Japs, they were criticized by Western countries on their inferior products but now, they rule in certain advanced fields. Be that as it may, China's trains cannot surpass those of the Japanese for now because it seems those guys constantly improve the speed of theirs. cool

I am hoping to join you both soon. smiley

After reading a response on Quora about what China has offered the world, I was awed.

Explorers, pictures like these make Nigerians to keep believing the 'shithole' comments. grin
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by ssogundele(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi, see fleet of trains and here in Nigeria we're still debating over cattle colony in 2018 shocked
Someone should tell me where to get direct bus to China lipsrsealed
Ok I'm gonna help you. From your house take a bus, marwa(keke napep) or okada to Iyana ipaja and from there take another one to sango ota. From there take another to Abeokuta. From there to sagamu and board a bus to ojota. After that take a molue to oshodi and from oshodi get another one going to mile 2. At mile 2, you'll heard apapa apapa. Take the apapa bus and alight at wharf bus stop. So finally get a bus going to oyingbo and once you get to oyingbo, china buses are there and it direct to china. Tank me once you get there safely
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
And over here in rivers state , a certain ex governor and minister of transport cannot even complete a simple mono rail system for good 8 yrs. Fvck our leaders here.

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by holysina(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I was birthed on the wrong contineint
No you where birthed to make the wrong continent right

1 Like

Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
China is taking over
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by FarahAideed: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
tk4rd:
Wooww..
I need to work here...
Just seeing these trains and having any form of control over them is just enough for me.

What type of fetish is this again
Re: Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). by vincentus16: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
O my sweet Jesus!!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.