Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes (37262 Views)

EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List) / Why Michael Emenalo Quit Chelsea / Michael Emenalo Resigns As Chelsea's Technical Director After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by kpaofame: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
modelmike7:
Not far from the truth

Dont be as Myopic as Ray

Ray is an ignoramus it was conte who ousted Costa and not Emenalo....but you are here saying not far from the truth..

Emenalo was even pushing for costa to come back to camp and train...peradventure Conte might use him...but Conte insisted that costa cant train with senior team...If Ray dont know this fact then he knows nothing and should keep his mouth shut...Graniskova is incharge of transfers

As for Bakayoko if a new player fail to jell to a league you bench him and use others, Fabregas, Ross Barkley, Drinkwater are in the team why not use them instead.

Was Emenalo still around during the January window undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by IVORY2009(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Michael EmINILO gets a yellow card....
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by brownsugar23: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Am not a football fan
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by jrusky(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hope Chelsea are not apc members
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by alphaconde(m): 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
lies
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by deeconceptt: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ok
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by godquality: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Plate of crap food. Was it not Conte that sent a text msg to Costa that he's not in his plan for this season? A knowledgeable manager like this guy put it would have sought out a replacement b4 axing Costa.

People are just bringing up their own theories. Few days back some said Conte feud with Mouh was part of the reason he's failing. While there has also been report that he had lost the support of all but one of his players.

Fact is Chelsea has been predictable this season and Conte doesn't look like he can shake things up.

9 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Emenalo sent Costa a text too abi

2 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Solosolojohquay: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
So when Diego coaster was been rude to the coaches and misbehave to his fellow player and opposing player Conte should pamper him because coaster is a star player abi so if coaster leave they can find a better replacement than morata and girould .
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by jakesbaba: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Conte is so foolish........ Bakayoko and morata are -2. Yet he keeps playing them. Why didn't he give batsuaiye a chance?
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by mekonglobal(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
My friend shut the trap! have you people join buhari's blame game gang? emenalo is no longer with chelsea, u guys should face ur issues and leave the poor man alone.. when chelsea won the trophy last season did anyone give emenalo credit for signing the right players? i thougt all kudos went to the coach and the players.

8 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Fogman(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Meanwhile in another news......

6 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by DIKEnaWAR: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
kennosklint:
Is buhari a Chelsea supporter....

He is. No jokes. He said it during the 2015 elections.
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by SmartyPants(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Was it also Emenalo that kicked Costa out in such an embarrassing manner?

Is it also Emenalo who persists in playing Bakayoko in every game despite the fact that its obvious to every blind mam and his dog that Bakayoko cannot play football?

Chelsea have Kante, Drinkwater and Fabregas who are all premier league winning midfielders.

Why Conte refuses to drop Bakayoko to the reserve squad/umder 23s is beyond me but it certainly cannot be blamed on Emenalo.

6 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Fogman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Meanwhile, in another news.......

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chelsea is now officially APC member. Blaming others but themselves.
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
What about the beef that Conte is having with his first team players from left right and centre??
Who sign Drink Water, Rose Barkley and Giroud and loan out Bashuayi??
Na Michael ehn
I hate white men with passion.
As an Arsenal fan dat kind thing dey sweet my belle like bread and butter.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by eph12(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nonsense! Was it Emenalo that asked Conte to send Costa sack text?
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by compu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Op to slap you dey hungry me..which kind blame be that..are you a member of buhari cabinet ni?

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by arherfish(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chelsea don turn to APC ni
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by arherfish(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chelsea don turn to APC ni shocked
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by stagger: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Was it Emenalo who sent Costa a text message informing him that he was now surplus to requirements?

Was it Emenalo who refused to play Michy Batshuayi and the other black guy who was loaned to Athletic Bilbao last season?

Was it Emenalo who recruited Zapacosta to replace Victor Moses?

I think Conte hates black players really. He has always been an unstable character with a tendency for vitriolic behaviour. Anyone who watched the Juventus team of the mid90s will know him well.

Conte's issues are his own making.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Forceup:
Poor article..

You can't blame Emenalo for anything..

He didn't ask Conte to pick a fight with Costa, he didn't ask Conte to keep playing Bakayoko even when out of form..

I blame Conte, the players are not that terrible, he's just being stubborn..

angry

U you know football like this... am impress
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Kc3000: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Emenalo anticipated the blame game that was coming, calmly resigned and took a job with Monaco.
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Forceup(f): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Football is a game for all, not just guys.
daylife7:

U you know football like this... am impress
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by vroy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
That Bakayoko Na bad market Na God save man Utd the stupid guy was forming kante of league 1
Anyway make Chelsea continue loosing jare
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by iphanyi10(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
the problem with chelsea is largely the management and partly the coach, Antonio conte.
chelsea transfer this season has been very poor, and i think the management is largely to blame. bakayoko,drinkwater,giroud,barkely are all products of a failed transfer business. sometimes i wonder if the scouts really do their jobs. cos i wonder how someone wud sign a player like bakayoko who should not be anywhere near a football field.
putting a woman who has no passion or flair for the game is just questionable. the transfers just reeks of shrewd business and no quality addition.

antonio conte hasnt helped his course either, his overly talkative nature to the press regarding the clubs policy on transfer is just too annoying...we know you were not given the players you want. why not make do with the ones you have judicuously...instead he keeps playing hazard as a false 9, starting bakayoko who in my opinion should never have picked football as a career. start cahill who cant track down a snail.
lemme stop here...it is well!!!

6 Likes

Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by Oluskykenei(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Chelsea bord resposible 4 de downfall and conte who enter transfer market blindly
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by cleanshaven(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Forceup:
Poor article..

You can't blame Emenalo for anything..

He didn't ask Conte to pick a fight with Costa, he didn't ask Conte to keep playing Bakayoko even when out of form..

I blame Conte, the players are not that terrible, he's just being stubborn..

angry
awesome submission, are you a Chelsea FC fan?
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by kennosklint(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

He is. No jokes. He said it during the 2015 elections.
no wonder
Re: EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes by wizkidblogger(f): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
prepare how? He still dey chelsea ni?

careytommy7:
Lol cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Emenalo should prepare as he has already been set up to be the scapegoat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballon D’or 2022: Close Votes, Benzema Has Won It – Thierry Henry Reveals / Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.