Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) (7657 Views)

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Heineken International Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by pawsofdikeje(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Did anyone get an email from HEINEKEN for the online assessments? If you have taken this exam before, kindly share with us what we should expect and how to partake in this assessment.

1 Like

Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by onlyme07(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Got the message
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Chukaholic: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Following
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by onlyme07(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Oyehomie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
I got the message too
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Clemexy20(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
pls o someone should help me. I got d mail but I don't even know how 2 how abt it o
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by pawsofdikeje(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by omokudu(m): 1:56am On Feb 10, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
Did anyone get an email from HEINEKEN for the online assessments? If you have taken this exam before, kindly share with us what we should expect and how to partake in this assessment.

I did oooo. Pls who has done the assessment already?
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Oyehomie(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2018
omokudu:

I did oooo. Pls who has done the assessment already?
Check this forum and get whatever answers

https://www.nairaland.com/4229499/apply-heineken-international-fresh-graduate

1 Like

Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by iykliviz: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2018
I did the assessment,pls who else, still waiting for the results
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
iykliviz:
I did the assessment,pls who else, still waiting for the results
I am waiting for the result too.
Re: HEINEKEN IGP: Invitation To The Take Off (online Assessments) by Greatbee: 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Oil & Gas, Petroleum And Exploration Vacancies / Tips For Tailoring Your Resume To The Job / Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.