Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... (7665 Views)

Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Please Help Review this Cover Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Nctrice(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
NOTE THAT A VERY SIMPLE BUT STRAIGHT FORWARD AND EFFECTIVE COVER LETTER IS A GOOD FIRST STEP TO YOU GETTING THE SAID JOB.... HENCE THE ATTACHED FILE GIVES YOU DETAIL REQUIRED INFORMATION NEEDED IN VERY PART OF A COVER LETTER

3 Likes

Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
This is a very nice guide which should help a lot of folks here write a compelling cover letter.
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by tpapi: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2013
pls can u give us a more elaborate sample cover letter
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by prof86: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nctrice: NOTE THAT A VERY SIMPLE BUT STRAIGHT FORWARD AND EFFECTIVE COVER LETTER IS A GOOD FIRST STEP TO YOU GETTING THE SAID JOB.... HENCE THE ATTACHED FILE GIVES YOU DETAIL REQUIRED INFORMATION NEEDED IN VERY PART OF A COVER LETTER
pls can u send dis sample cover letter 2 my mail.irowaorobosa@yahoo.com. Tanx
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Jfactor(m): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls send sample to my email:
okonedoj@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Toluwani2(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote
author=Nctrice]NOTE THAT A VERY SIMPLE BUT STRAIGHT FORWARD AND
EFFECTIVE COVER LETTER IS A GOOD FIRST STEP TO YOU GETTING THE SAID
JOB.... HENCE THE ATTACHED FILE GIVES YOU DETAIL REQUIRED INFORMATION
NEEDED IN VERY PART OF A COVER LETTER [/quote]
pls forward it to toluwani270@gmail.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by T4kbaba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please send this sample to email .kreal4me@yahoo.com.Thanks in advance.
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by idrezee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls resend it 2 mine too. Aint 2 clear here. Ridreez@ymail.com. Tanx in advance.
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by topygel: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls, I will appreciate it, if u can forward it to my mail, is not clear here, pls oyes4real86@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Socrates05(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2013
Nctrice: NOTE THAT A VERY SIMPLE BUT STRAIGHT FORWARD AND EFFECTIVE COVER LETTER IS A GOOD FIRST STEP TO YOU GETTING THE SAID JOB.... HENCE THE ATTACHED FILE GIVES YOU DETAIL REQUIRED INFORMATION NEEDED IN VERY PART OF A COVER LETTER
i cannot see it clear in this page sir, i really need this cover letter sample. I would be glad n grateful if u can forward it to my email account. Email- oyibo.benedict@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmmn. Why are you all leaving your email addresses when the file is attached to the original post for you to download?
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Egundare(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Send me the cover letter pls optim4bass@gmail.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by segun4christ: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kindly send it to me also: segun4christ2010@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by Swiftlee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
Look at what you guys are doing! grin grin why do you resort to writing your emails all over the forums at any slightest space. You can just download that attachment as an Image!!!!! Hah..shey wuna no sabi use wuna BB abi na phone abi na computers again??
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by skabi01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls send the sample cover letter to my mail...skabi01@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Simple Way To Write A Very Good Cover Letter..... by cotmag(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
send sample to my mail: onojasunday6@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Ajegroup.com/ajeast Nig Ltd... Please Can Any One Give Me Info About Their Pay.. / How Do You Deal With Rejection Mail After Applying For A Job? / FHI 360 Is Recruiting For Nutrition Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.