Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering (725 Views)

Picture Of Edwin Clark Pondering Over Nigeria's Problems / Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking / Photo: Rochas And Liberia President Elect, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by mikebrown92: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Could what I'm pondering be true?

It seems politicians are playing the game of politics within themselves cux news of fulani Xmen (herdsmen) is escalating everyday and it seems they are using this as a tool to destroy PMB administration since 2019 election election is fast approaching.

I just started to think it might not really be fulani people that are killing people every corner of the nation.

Whats your thoughts on the X men (herdsmen)?
Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by shobandeni(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
[img][/img]

A new page in our history has been turned.

I want it to be that of renewed hope, Love, Trust and confidence. The renewal of our public and social life will be a requirement for everyone as we together support the VISION.

Raising moral standards in our Life, recognizing pluralism, and democratic vitality will be the bedrock of my action. I'll like everyone to SUPPORT this idea and lets work towards building a better Nigeria.
Lets support ourselves, embrace Love and Peace for the sake of our generation and upcoming, I seek your support towards Nigeria 2019 Presidential Election and I will do my Best to Unite and establish a relieve environment for every Good people of Nigeria.

Together we'll seek God’s wisdom to build a better tomorrow. We'll work with determination and with due respect for everyone, because through work, school and culture, we’ll build a better future.

If given the opportunity, together we'll serve this Country and the needs of the people. Those needs will change over time, but right now, as of today, the Top priority is education, knowledge—the most precious and valuable resource a person can have.

We'll continue to fight for justice, transparency, and equality for our people. we'll create a channel of student, women, elders and less-privilege representation in our monthly agenda scheme, Personally, my record exemplifies passionate, self-driven advocacy on behalf of all of us. I'll care about your interests and your voice.

I'll care about making sure democracy opportunities are as equally distributed as possible for each and every one of you. Come share your ideas, and together we'll make them happen by God’s grace.

We’ll be a councilor, Local Govt Chairman, Senator, House of Rep, Governor and a President for the 180 million citizens, creating an open, inclusive Government that the people will be proud of.

Thank you and God Bless us all.

#SupportMyVision
#SupportShobande4President2019
#Yeswecan
#TogetherLetDoItForTheFuture

Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by dlondonbadboy: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
mikebrown92:

It seems politicians are playing the game of politics within themselves cux news of fulani Xmen (herdsmen) is escalating everyday and it seems they are using this as a tool to destroy PMB administration since 2019 election election is fast approaching.

I just started to think it might not really be fulani people that are killing people every corner of the nation.

It's me that's killing them...Something fulani leader claimed responsibility for?

If I slap you eh

Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by Angelparadise: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
To hell with your pondering when the obvious is glaring . if you like go kill and claim is Fulani that when your eyes will be clear.
Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by magoo10(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Op is very funny he said he is pondering. Lol

Buhari got to power by soaking dogs and baboons in blood,is it not obvious that he is reaping what he sowed. I wonder what you people think this life is all about
Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by mikebrown92: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Angelparadise:
To hell with your pondering when the obvious is glaring . if you like go kill and claim is Fulani that when your eyes will be clear.

Person no fit ponder in peace again

Oya take chilled fanta.
Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by Lomprico2: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
mikebrown92:

Ponder all you can. Buhari is a disaster!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by funlord(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
The ponderer strikes again.... grin
Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by ANIOMADEI2018: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering by mekaboy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
mikebrown92:

The killers carry cattle to people's farms to feed them. They are fulani, nobody is using them but themselves. Is it also the opposition that told buhari to appoint the head of almost all security Agencies from the North?

That is part of what embolden the herdsmen. They threatened to resist anti-grazing in benue and they are doing so.

Imagine polish IG taking sides with them and telling the governor to withdraw .

It's buharis body language.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Decries Presidency’s Mockery Of Metuh / Drama As Buhari And Ambode Clash Over Eko Atlantic City _ Lekkigists / $1 Billion Security Fund: Bayelsa Threatens To Sue Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.