Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Okorocha Pays February Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Pays February Salary (1739 Views)

Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return / Governor Okorocha Pays November Salaries To Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Pays February Salary by Imo1stson: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Owelle Rochas Okorocha sets record of the fastest salary pay in Imo state history as he pays February salary on the 7th. This was following his declaration that recession is over. More coming..
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by doctokwus: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Imo1stson:
Owelle Rochas Okorocha sets record of the fastest salary pay in Imo state history as he pays February salary on the 7th. This was following his declaration that recession is over. More coming..
He paid February salary on the 7th day of February for a month that hasn't been worked for?
This level of daftness by the Op was rare amongst Imolites,but has been on the increase since Okorocha became governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Cope1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
2019 is around the corner, apc is trying everything possible to be in the good books of Nigerians.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Imo1stson: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

He paid February salary on the 7th day of February for a month that hasn't been worked for?
This level of daftness by the Op was rare amongst Imolites,but has been on the increase since Okorocha became governor.

It's plain truth and he has abolished the 3 day work policy. Workers are now owing Imo State.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by LasGidiOwner: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

Imo state is a very backward state. The gov hss been owing for months.

The op is the same person as the cursed useless old man called abogwara.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by LasGidiOwner: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
See an Imolite posing with his car at Onitsha where majority of Imolites see as their obodo oyibo and greener pasture. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Leopantro: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
This man is funny.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by sekxyqueen(f): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
See an Imolite posing with his car at Onitsha where majority of Imolites seen as there obodo oyibo and greener pasture. cheesy
afonja shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by chivic(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sometimes you for make a move and thinks you are setting a wonderful record ,suddenly people will open your eyes and you will realise how daft you are.

That's what happens to drunk people who will see a small pot hole and thinks its an ocean.After diving into it ,their eye will open
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by jerryunit48: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
So we should clap for him ba ?
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by maimalari: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cope1:
2019 is around the corner, apc is trying everything possible to be in the good books of Nigerians.
That shows they respect Nigerians. Unlike previously. Keep it up Apc, and u ll sure win more votes in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by muykem: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
That's good news for the state worker.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kudos to owelle, afonjas are pained... why will this man pay Imolites February salary on 7th when Omoluabi Governors are owing afonjas 7months full salary and 15 months half salary ? Igbo's are feeding fat while afonjas are getting malnourished by day like in the days of civil war... kamah is real... next time afonjas don't support evil because of the envy you have to words Igbos
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Kudos to owelle, afonjas are pained... why will this man pay Imolites February salary on 7th when Omoluabi Governors are owing afonjas 7months full salary and 15 months half salary ? Igbo's are feeding fat while afonjas are getting malnourished by day like in the days of civil war... kamah is real... next time afonjas don't support evil because of the envy you have to words Igbos..
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by SakuraSimiola: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Cope1(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
maimalari:

That shows they respect Nigerians. Unlike previously. Keep it up Apc, and u ll sure win more votes in 2019.
for posterity sake, Good Governance is not about next election, it's about next generation.
They respect Nigerians by keeping mum when genocide was been perpetrated in benue by fulani hitmen and they kept quite. If that is your definition of respect for Nigerians then may posterity judge you also
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by iluvdonjazzy: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2018
the man has always be good, forget about propaganda.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by chiscodedon(m): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Imo1stson:

It's plain truth and he has abolished the 3 day work policy. Workers are now owing Imo State.
Hope he has started playing them 100% of there salary? Or is he still cutting there salary by 30% since there's no more recession
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by chiscodedon(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
muykem:
That's good news for the state worker.
Good news?
Are you a worker?
You get your salary on 7th of the month you said is good news... Do you know when next another salary will be coming? 1st or 2nd week of April for March salary... And you expect them to be managing the money till then
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Alejoas(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
i dont know how best to react to this news..... smiley

something is telling me somebody is trying to hug the headline again grin grin grin

I dont know if paying this early is illegal sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Imo1stson: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Alejoas:
i dont know how best to react to this news..... smiley

something is telling me somebody is trying to hug the headline again grin grin grin

I dont know if paying this early is illegal sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

The workers are now owing Imo State one month work. Okorocha might pay March salary before end of February so that they will be owing the State 2 months.
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by LasGidiOwner: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Imo1stson:

The workers are now owing Imo State one month work. Okorocha might pay March salary before end of February so that they will be owing the State 2 months.

Abogwara truth is bitter cheesy

LasGidiOwner:

Imo state under Okorocha on life support machine – Ex-magistrate, Okorojiaku

A former magistrate, Daniel Okorojiaku, has declared that Imo state under Governor Okorocha is on life support machine.

He said this in reaction to controversy surrounding the non payment of salaries to judges in Imo.

Okorojiaku​ ​insisted that judges were being owed 14 months salaries​, adding that there is hunger in ​the state.

“Imo state is on life support machine​”, he told newsmen in Owerri yesterday.

“​When I was appointed a magistrate, I had to go to Egbema and I told my wife, let us go to Egbema, I have to identify the court to know where I am going to work.

“We drove down and when we got to Egbema, I asked where is the magistrate court. They pointed it out to me.

“I was very shocked. I had to quickly mobilize to renovate the court in Egbema. That is the same story in all our courts in Imo state.

“They ​are all in ram​s​hackle. A court environment should convey confidence. ​Our courts need renovat​ion.

“As I speak to you, judges in Imo State are being owed 14 months salaries. They are already in court with the state government”

Recall that a former Governor of Imo State, Ikedi Ohakim, on Wednesday lamented the treatment of the judges.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/02/09/imo-state-okorocha-life-support-machine-ex-magistrate-okorojiaku/amp/
Re: Okorocha Pays February Salary by Robisky001(m): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
How about the backlog salaries he is yet to pay. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists / Breaking! Mass Defection Of PDP Members In Delta State To APC. Pics / Video Of Oluomo Manipulating APC Primary Election In Favor Of Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.