Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? (467 Views)

What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents / What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by Monogamy: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
1. I have learn't that life is not to fair to anyone.

2. Having cash doesn't really mean you should spend unnecessarily

3. 90% of people you know want to mess/f.uck you up

4. Being a street guy doesn't really mean you should be on street

5. Believe in God/yourself, relying on others is a waste of time,

How about you?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by medexico(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
Money
as in money
I mean momey answereth all things!
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by Monogamy: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
medexico:
Money

as in money

I mean momey answereth all things!

Not all things but most things

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by Smdtoday03: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
1. I have learnt to be a dreamer and not to dream small.
2. I have learnt to see God as number one in all that i do.
3. I have learnt to treat people well
4. I have learnt to be more focused in all that i do
5. I have learnt to talk less but act more
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by dollytino4real(f): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
2018 i ve seen 4 young persons death in my area, so i ve learnt to love GOD more and live right
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by Orchid45: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2018
I have learnt not to displease myself to please others.

Everyone wants something from you, your parents and siblings inclusive.

No one but you can make you happy.

The quality of your life improves when you quit complaining about persons you can't change and situations beyond your control.

Your life becomes easier when you dwell on solutions not problems.
Re: What Have You Learnt So Far This Year? by dammywume(f): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2018
That you cannot rush God.he answer you at his own time.

testimony loading

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Baby Is Begging For Your Vote / ‘I Don’t Want To Believe You Named Your Son Buhari’ – Political Analyst Tells La / A 5-yr-old Looking For Candy Found A Gun Instead, Then Fatally Shot His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.