Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

A Nairalander's Baby Is Begging For Your Vote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Baby Is Begging For Your Vote (467 Views)

Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Baby Is Begging For Your Vote by stharrykay(m): 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
good afternoon my fellow Nairalanders

Please assist to make my baby Munachimso Mitchelle Kezie the Cussons baby of the year by voting for her through this link.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/item?id=386250

You can only vote once

Also please assist to forward this message to all your contacts to vote and encourage them to forward too.

Thanks and God bless you.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

(1) (Reply)

He Poured Acid On Me Because I Refused To Kill My Child / Blood Cancer(leukemia) -what Do You Know? —THEHEALTHYMAIL) / LIFE AT 23 (happy Birthday To Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.