Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design (1140 Views)

Get Trained In Website Design And Employ Others / When You Fail To Plan, You Plan To Fail: A Case Study In Website Indecision / Need Help In Website Design, Development,training,programming And The Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by LexDaBest: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2010
You can get a one on one training on professional website design for just N25,000 and qualify for an international certification. For details, send an e-mail to alexgraphicspro@yahoo.com or call Alex on 08062792103 or 07098135280.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by mrperfect(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2010
You sound to be interested in given them international certificate,
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by damine: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2010
Mo ti gbo!!!

Except if its CIW. You'll do a lot of good mentioning the certificate. Besides i dont rily see why a web designer needs to have a certificate in the field to be proficient.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by LexDaBest: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
So many people claim to be profesional web designer but are still battling with simple HTML codes. An international Certification shows that you have learnt it, taken an exam on it which you Passed and you are now recognised internationally. Meaning you have proof of your proficiency. So I will advice anyone to go for it.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by damine: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2010
LexDaBest:

You can get a one on one training on professional website design for just N25,000 and qualify for an international certification. For details, send an e-mail to alexgraphicspro@yahoo.com or call Alex on 08062792103 or 07098135280.

Mr LexDaBest , lets see ur works first. Post some links here.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by DualCore1: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
Certificates in a field like this are needed by those who dunno jack and need some quick "proof" to get a job.

In this field, your works certify you.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 28, 2010
i aint got no certs yet (in IT), but it does not break my flow (i may get one later on, but it is not top priority at all). Getting a cert is a good thing. But in web development if you dont know the stuff, you will just keep disgracing yourself repeatedly, or you may end up doing a different job totally.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by damine: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2010
Dual Core:

Certificates in a field like this are needed by those who dunno jack and need some quick "proof" to get a job.

In this field, your works certify you.

True talk!
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by LexDaBest: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2010
Mr LexDaBest , lets see your works first. Post some links here.
Check out the following:
roycommedia.com
cesdnet.org
plutonicent.com
bobtvmobile.com
bobtvkidz.org
balekinala.com
petserveglobal.com
and
kreativemax.net
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by DualCore1: 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
damine:

Mr LexDaBest , lets see your works first. Post some links here.
LexDaBest:

Check out the following:
roycommedia.com
cesdnet.org
plutonicent.com
bobtvmobile.com
bobtvkidz.org
balekinala.com
petserveglobal.com
and
kreativemax.net

you dunno when to bypass a dare, right?
see as you just open your leg now.
you have opened ya leg for yawatide to disgrace your forms with no validation. tongue
She will visit u in spirit about them , dont worry.

Well I have seen your best works (although i didnt ask for it and it wasnt at all necessary to post them to prove a point which has failed sorta).
Say, what certification requires by convention that you use same background concept for all your sites (i didnt really check all, just 3 and i'm done)?
don't answer, pun intended tongue

Ok, for those who want certificates and find joy in plenty credentials, na una choice.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by LexDaBest: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2010
quote]you dunno when to bypass a dare, right?
see as you just open your leg now.
you have opened ya leg for yawatide to disgrace your forms with no validation. 
She will visit u in spirit about them , dont worry.

Well I have seen your best works (although i didnt ask for it and it wasnt at all necessary to post them to prove a point which has failed sorta).
Say, what certification requires by convention that you use same background concept for all your sites (i didnt really check all, just 3 and i'm done)?
don't answer, pun intended 

Ok, for those who want certificates and find joy in plenty credentials, na una choice.
[/quote]

[quote]i didnt really check all, just 3 and i'm done

Its obvious that you are bias. If you don't need the certification, don't bother. But let those who want it get it. Don't try to discourage anyone.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by DualCore1: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2010
Oh, I shoulda checked all your works? Because I asked for it or because you are paying for my time and bandwidth?

Dual Core:

If this sounds like a discouragement to you or anyone else, go and hit your head on a screen or something, just dont do it near me or my screens.

You come here in a bid to prove certification is what makes a webmaster what he is but I am sorry if this bursts a hole in your pocket, that's not true.

I will repeat this once again and this time i am accepting requests for this to be translated in any language of choice, pidgin even.

Hope we're clear?
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 29, 2010
Jeez, why the issuezz.

Certification in any field is good and neccesary to some extent, Look at it this way, you go to a secondary school and u chop all they teach, and yet don't come out with an SSCE or WASCCE, yet yu say and truely sabi all them shitzz.

Yet someone else no sabi anything yet get SSCE thru help from pathfinder and all them special centerzz.

That does not make all secondary scool leavers dulls, yet that does not mean all sec scool certificate holders intelligent,

That Simply life is about choices, but always make the best out of whatever u do.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Okponee: 3:56am On May 01, 2010
@ Donpuzo, pls I need ur email address 4 an info.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Okponee: 3:58am On May 01, 2010
@ Donpuzo, pls I need ur email address 4 an info.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by drecute: 10:55am On May 01, 2010
Really, if you ask me, computers, internet, web programming shouldn't really be about getting certified. What international companies are more about is your portfolio. Dont be fooled about getting certified. Most importantly, read books and you'll find out that you can do more with computers than just web design, document management or internet surfing smiley
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Okponee: 11:25am On May 01, 2010
Well! It is better if one could have both practical experience and certificate in any endeavour. But the worse is to have a certificate that is bigger than your knowhow. So, it's not bad to go for certification, but one must also get a reasonable experience. Otherwise, you'll disgrace yourself.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Nobody: 11:28am On May 01, 2010
. . .zooms past at leg-breaking speed. . .
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by drecute: 11:46am On May 01, 2010
@dhtml Hello, It seems to me that you are the second person aside myself that's using Drupal in Nigeria. On your site, I found that you combined both Joomla and Drupal smiley. Really cryptic. I haven't seen anything like such. Anyway, good job.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by DualCore1: 12:01pm On May 01, 2010
Drecute this your statistic fit make soem Dru boys scatter your head sha. hehe.
Re: One On One Training For An International Certification In Website Design by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2010
. . .reversed back, almost running into dual core

drecute:

@dhtml Hello, It seems to me that you are the second person aside myself that's using Drupal in Nigeria. On your site, I found that you combined both Joomla and Drupal smiley. Really cryptic. I haven't seen anything like such. Anyway, good job.
Geez, thanks. Anything is possible in the realm of programming. . .once you know a few codes. .

(1) (Reply)

Aviee.com One Calling Solution, Pc To Phone / What Is Wrong With Liberty Reserve? / What Do Young People Do Online Apart From Social Networking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.