Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night (463 Views)

HELP: I Had A Nightmare And Need Your Spiritual Advice. / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / I Had My Most Terrible Nightmare And Forgot It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by fineboynl(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
is anyone experiencing a nightmare attack when window or door is opened at night ??
Re: Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by KendrickAyomide: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
fineboynl:
is anyone experiencing a nightmare attack when window or door is opened at night ??
haha my guy, Am far from those nonsense
Re: Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by fineboynl(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
haha my guy, Am far from those nonsense
where do u live
Re: Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by KendrickAyomide: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
fineboynl:
where do u live
Benin ! am far from it spiritually
Re: Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
That was when I was staying down stairs but not any more

Pls help me beg God to keep protecting us in Benin city
Re: Nightmare And Attacks When Window/door Is Opened At Night by subtlemee(f): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Be closing your windows then,case close

Btw as a christian and a child of God with all the aunction given to you from above and in the bible those things attacking you should be the ones afraid of you not the other way round

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Women - Ladies Read This / Ahiala Catholic Crisis: Rejected Bishop Okpaleke Resigns / Evangelist Billy Graham- The World Renowned Preacher Of The Word Of God Is GONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.