Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) (28926 Views)

Kidnapper Shot Dead While Attempting To Collect Ransom In Kogi (graphic Photos) / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by iamrapper(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Am just passing
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is he dead
no my brother, he is eating!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Odkosh: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas...all because they want to be as rich as Igbos. Get it into your coneskulls...God didn't create every race equal.Igbos as with Jews are God chosen people.
If God gives me a dumb child like you, I will use my hand kill him. This is 2018, you still not know your source. Ofcouse God didn't create every race equal, that is why your race can't do without going to Yoruba land for survival.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Joshuamassodi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is he dead
you lack what to say or comment
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

No, the man dey drink garri...

...mumu question from a mumu poster ....

you are the real mumu. That guy is still alive according to the picture. May be he died later.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by benben1000: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Odkosh:
If God gives me a dumb child like you, I will use my hand kill him. This is 2018, you still not know your source. Ofcouse God didn't create every race equal, that is why your race can't do without going to Yoruba land for survival.

Going to Yoruba land or Lagos? Mumu. Agree to separation as Igbos are clamoring for and you know who Igbos are. Or simply open SS and SE ports Calabar, Warri, Port Harcourt and Onitsha, and as with dully and bonafide international airports in SE and SS not the kangaroo airports we have they call international with no direct flights, I assure between God and man, no SE and SS will step foot in Lagos. And as Dokubo Asari said...Lagos will die of hunger.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Kbanka: 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
But I thot it was herdsmen naww? That's what I read a few days ago
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
Poor reporting. Meanwhile, he is still alive because the bullet went through-through plus excess drug
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by cytell56: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Luck ran against a member of kidnap syndicate terrorizing Ilaro and its environs in the early hours of Friday 2nd of February when he was shot dead by men of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad led by Dsp Uba Adam.

The gang members have earlier kidnapped one Sanni Dan Nasarawa, took him to a thick forest where they tied him down for seven days waiting for his people to pay them ransom. Luck however smiles on him when the rope they used to tie him got loose while his abductors were fast asleep.He subsequently escaped and ran to FSARS office in Abeokuta where he lodged complaint.

Upon receiving his report, the officer in charge FSARS quickly mobilized his men and followed the victim to the forest. The team combed the forest from 6pm of 1st February up till about 4:00am of 2nd February before they came across the gang who engaged them in serious gun battle which lasted for almost an hour. At the end of the encounter, one of the suspects was gunned down while others numbering about seven escaped with various degree of gunshot injuries. Recovered from them is one AK47 riffle loaded with 15rounds of ammunition.

The Commissioner of Police Cp Ahmed Iliyasu who was highly elated with quick response and gallantry display of his men appealed to members of the public especially hospitals as well as traditional healers to report anybody they see with gunshot injury in their vicinity.  He equally assured residents of Ogun State of prompt police response to any crime reported and urged them to continue to sustain the trust and confidence they have in the Police.

ASP ABIMBOLA OYEYEMI,
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FOR:COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
OGUN STATE COMMAND

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/kidnapper-shot-dead-by-police-in-ogun.html?m=1

Fulani again!!! Buhari's people.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Now that u have been f#cked up and ass busted, how do you feel?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2018
dead and alive
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Dis guy is alive and dead. lol
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by dust88: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by zaneszanes: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Woli Agba Vs Omo Ibadan Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGYOJ5vSTQI
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 2:17am On Feb 08, 2018
yemi1261:
no planing to dead sorry deading
Not dead, if you check properly his eyes are open, he is just resting after the shootout with police.
Ndi mmadu

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 3:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Fulani herdsmen have brought their kidnapping business down south, just see as this young boy wasted his life
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 3:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Onyochejohn:
you are the real mumu. That guy is still alive according to the picture. May be he died later.
don't you know that someone can die with eyes open ?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by sokera: 4:33am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas...all because they want to be as rich as Igbos. Get it into your coneskulls...God didn't create every race equal.Igbos as with Jews are God chosen people.
hahahaha you are a clown , who told you igbos are richer than Yorubas ? On what bases of statistics gave you that fake fact ? Last time I check after Dangote , 2 Yoruba men follow and a Yoruba woman remain the richest woman in Africa ...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:
I wanted to ignore you like everyone,but the urge to correct you is stronger,you claim you are chosen and you can't even recognize a Fulani herdsman when you see one,flat head??

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is he dead?

All of you quoting me, check the first picture.
No he his not dead
D guy is just imagine Wat is happening to him
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2018
sokera:
hahahaha you are a clown , who told you igbos are richer than Yorubas ? On what bases of statistics gave you that fake fact ? Last time I check after Dangote , 2 Yoruba men follow and a Yoruba woman remain the richest woman in Africa ...
Confirm ni jare
Tell him too mention 1 richest igbo
Like Abiola and co

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Teeboi56: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2018
sokera:
Confirm ni jare
Tell him too mention 1 richest igbo
Like Abiola and co
And again tell him too mention 1 successful man like WOLE SOYINKA among igbos

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by WorldRichest: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:

Yes, Igbos are God forsake drug traffickers, armed robbers and kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Nwodosis:
Is he dead?

All of you quoting me, check the first picture.

Sure, the time the first picture was taken, he still very alive. maybe he died after a while after he must have suffered internal bleeding lost a lot of blood.
You are absolutely spot ON.
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2018
pheonixdld2:

Not dead, if you check properly his eyes are open, he is just resting after the shootout with police.
Ndi mmadu
Oga, na true oo. Even the second picture showed him in standing position with bullet wounds...Am not sure he was dead. You asked a sensible question.
Ndi nmadu means what?
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2018
DavSagacity:

Sure, the time the first picture was taken, he still very alive. maybe he died after a while after he must have suffered internal bleeding lost a lot of blood.
You are absolutely spot ON.
Thanks my guy!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 6:42am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:

THIS IS NOT AFONJA BUT GAMBARI....LOOK AT HIM CAREFULLY.

THE GAMBARI COMISSIONER OF POLICE WON'T DISCLOSE HIS NAME SO PEOPLE WILL NOT SHOUT HERDSMEN!!!
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by kayzat: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2018
supereagle:
I am from Ilaro, I will ask my people the true story.

That guy look more like a fulani herdsman
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Who else have witness this phrase in every police and thief story.."The rest escaped with various degree of injuries". Na who cofirm the injury??
Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by akinszz: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:
when are you going to get sense... ipigs

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by akinszz: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2018
benben1000:
when are you going to get sense... ipigs

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Shot Dead In Ogun State After Gun Battle With Police (Photos) by adexontop(m): 7:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Na them them Fulani are the one kidnapping in southwest remember how they kidnapped Chief Olufalae in Ondo State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Libya Defrauds More Than 30 Fellow Nigerians, Caught / Video: Suspected Thief Caught Red-handed Stealing In Military Barracks / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.