Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Awareness Of School In Otukpa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Awareness Of School In Otukpa. (502 Views)

The State Of L.G.E.A Primary School, Agbafu, Otukpa Benue State / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awareness Of School In Otukpa. by johnonyuma2018(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
For people from Benue state,especially Ogbadibo LGA.I may like to inform you that GATEWAY EXCEL COLLEGE Ogeneago Otukpa is one of the best place to enroll your child or ward.THANKYOUFor people from Benue state,especially Ogbadibo LGA.I may like to inform you that GATEWAY EXCEL COLLEGE Ogeneago Otukpa is one of the best place to enroll your child or ward.THANKYOUFor people from Benue state,especially Ogbadibo LGA.I may like to inform you that GATEWAY EXCEL COLLEGE Ogeneago Otukpa is one of the best place to enroll your child or ward.THANKYOU

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Promotion But No Salary / Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! / I Want To Know If D.E Registration Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.