Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! (505 Views)

Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! by drisaac4luv(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please nairalanders, I need your help.

I am Isaac A., a Nigerian, and a graduate of human anatomy with a CGPA of 3.53 in a 5.0 grading system from Ladoke Akintola University of technology , ogbomosho, Oyo state, Nigeria.

I always have the intension of studying medicine abroad. I'm from a humble background, with my parents earning less than 150,000 per month together.
I'm putting this for public consumption because I do not know how to go about it. I don't want to study medicine in Nigeria owing to the strike issue having spent 7 years for a 5 years course at lautech, ogbomosho.
Please if anyone have schools in mind that are relatively cheap in tuition fee and that are covered with scholarship, such person should tell me.

I shall be expecting your favorable reply.
Re: Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! by ModestGal(f): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2018
drisaac4luv:
Please nairalanders, I need your help.

I am Isaac A., a Nigerian, and a graduate of human anatomy with a CGPA of 3.53 in a 5.0 grading system from Ladoke Akintola University of technology , ogbomosho, Oyo state, Nigeria.

I always have the intension of studying medicine abroad. I'm from a humble background, with my parents earning less than 150,000 per month together.
I'm putting this for public consumption because I do not know how to go about it. I don't want to study medicine in Nigeria owing to the strike issue having spent 7 years for a 5 years course at lautech, ogbomosho.
Please if anyone have schools in mind that are relatively cheap in tuition fee and that are covered with scholarship, such person should tell me.

I shall be expecting your favorable reply.

Best regards.

Isaac Ademola O.,
Mobile/whatsapp; +2348101231252
Am also interested in studying medicine abroad
Re: Enquiry To Study Medicine Abroad!!! by PaKiri: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello Isaac,

Your goals and determination are impressive! I would consider applying to German medical universities, as these do not charge tuition fees. Also, check out the website of the German Foreign Academic Service (www.daad.de) for possible scholarships. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Blessings,
Pa Kiri

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Ghana Education Service, GES Promotion Result Is Out, Check Here / Language; One Of Our Major Problems In Africa / Jim Ovia To Fund African Students At Covenant University And Asheshi University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.