Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman (21549 Views)

2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman / Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by DonBobes(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2018
I feel una pains tho next yr very close.
Mak una do d needful n put religious or ethnic ish aside

2 Likes

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by engrchykae(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2018
mbaboy:
Jonathan saw all these coming and warned but unfortunately they didn't heed to his advice
nigerians are the devil's cousins and GEJ DID WELL TO HAND NIGERIANS OVER TO THE DOOM THEY DESERVED.
BUHARI MADE US KNOW THE MEANING OF DSS OR SSS.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by SalamRushdie: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Boyooosa:
As far as I'm concerned, ibb should impact in pple's lives positively with the money he has milked from us. He should invest in technologies, agriculture and probably education majorly in the North. By so doing, people will forgive and forget his misdeeds and the damages he has caused this great nation. He should just forget about active politics, he has missed it already!

Which money did he milk ? Don't say what you don't know man

2 Likes

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2018
DonBobes:
I feel una pains tho next yr very close.
Mak una do d needful n put religious or ethnic ish aside

Even DonBobes has given up

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
buhari was, is, and a perpetual blunder! nig. urgently needs a president!

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Ten06(m): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2018
In Nigeria now if you support Buhari you are in problem you don't support Buhari you are even in bigger problem. There is no need talking again it's better we talk with our voters cards

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Boyooosa(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Which money did he milk ? Don't say what you don't know man
Are you kidding or something? So I need to bring documents to back that up right? OK, don't believe me, let him just work on impactful and developmental projects he can lay his hands on, atleast we paid his salaries sometime ago, he is rich and can afford it. Instead of advising upandan, let him invest his money in nation building.

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by DonBobes(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Even DonBobes has given up

Yh, i just de feel una .....

But my loyalty na 1,000,000% intact. I must obey n b loyal to d death.
But u people are d ones to make d change com nxt yr. so get ur PVC. But dnt do violence, but vote to change ur society.

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Inova(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Barnext:
Why Dint The Invite Obasanjo When He Wrote 2buhari? Jst Sad Hw Nigeria Iz Being Managed!!
That is to show you that there's more to what you see on social media.
Do you think every activity starts and stops on social media?
If trully IBB instructed him do you think he is not big enough to tell FG that.
OBJ wasn't arrested becos there was no dispute with his letter.
I'm sure he wasn't authorized to send that letter and that's why his boss has abandoned him to face the tune of his music
Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by 989900: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2018
henryhemon:

People will be quick to say why blame gej as an excuse which I agree and I want to say why gej to make useless assertions. I hate pmb but lets stop being stupid and backwards,face it gej was bad,he lost election though pmb is worst doesn't mean gej was a better option. Election is over Nigeria is not about gej n pmb its about good governance which both of them hasn't clearly provided.

Thank you my brother.
I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just get this simplest fact of life.
Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2018
bjayx:

As much as I do not support this present regime, the v.p never made those comments in quote. U can prove me wrong wit the right links

sunnewsonline.com/dont-retaliate-herdsmen-others-killings-osinbajo/

dailypost.ng/2018/02/02/herdsmen-killings-pdp-chieftain-blasts-osinbajo-advising-nigerians-defending/

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by meneski(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2018
my pvc don set... Who know wetin dey my mind?

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by onyxo76(m): 11:08am On Feb 08, 2018
No be IBB they suppose invite? why are they harassing the typist of the letter when the boss himself confirmed the contents as being his own

1 Like

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by Ayatullah(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Afegbua! Afegbua! Afegbua! Ibrahim Babangida will only betray you at the end.......YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Re: 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mogidi:
Babangida's son who forged his father's signature in the rebuttal letter is walking a free man.

Babangida the mastermind of the letter is also walking a free man.

references ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors / Timi Frank Replies Governor Ikpeazu: You Are Nothing But APC's Mole In PDP / AnambraDecides: Accord Party's Godwin Maduka Wins Own Ward, Loses LGA To APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.