Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen (33209 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Sagay212: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2018
I hope SARS will use their gragra on Fulani herdsmen. Na young boys dem go dey pursue up and down. Make dem go face Fulani herdsmen make we know whether them get mouth

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by adbokus(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
Hope Afonjas who went to their Churches/Mosques to rejoice that they have successfully sacked Jonathan whom they hated out of anti Igbo sentiments are still happy.?

Odumakin, OPC and all Omoluabis who stood by Jonathan are gradually being vindicated.

In the end, IPOB will win.
In the end we all lost a great deal...

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by dancewith: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Just imagine for s second how this man would have been killed. Imagine if there is a video evidence and how gory it would be for a man to be cut in various parts of his body, including and not limited to, by his throat, stomach and face. This is how it happens when these marauders "butcher" someone . They do this while you are alive and ensure you witness your own throat gradually being sliced open

If we don't act fast, anyone can be next. Enough
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by R0ckefeller: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
let us see what sars is going to do about this

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by hollywater: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2018
It will not be well with Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Fuadx1(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2018
This man is not commenting on any issue of delovelopment except on Hausa/Fulani & Herds men killings. Worse still, he is not suggesting anything good to tackle the problem but echoing hatred and disunity. What a statesman indeed!

Ebullience:
A former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode has reacted to the killing of Officer-in-Charge of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, Saki Unit in the Oyo State Police Command by Fulani herdsmen.

The SARS boss was reported to have been macheted to death by the Fulani herdsmen during an operation in a forest on the Saki-Ogbooro Road in Oke-Ogun area of the state.

Reacting , Fani Kayode said law and order had been broken in the country as no one was safe, even security agents, from Fulani herdsmen whom he described as ‘Bloodsucking’.

On his official twitter page, he wrote “A SARS police officer was cut into tiny pieces with matchets by Fulani terrorists in Saki, Oyo state yesterday. Law and order has broken down and even our security agents are being targeted and slaughtered in open daylight by these bloodthirsty and bloodsucking Fulani herdsmen.‎”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/07/fani-kayode-reacts-killing-sars-boss-fulani-herdsmen/

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Benitogucci(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2018
This injustice and mayhem will soon come to an end.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Narldon: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2018
I hope the police PRO will not tagged FFK a drowning man?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by aremuforlife(m): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2018
I'm not a supporter of the killings, but I discovered that most of the killings are been attributed to the so called fulani's. And I begin to suspect some hidden agender. Because even before the fulani issue came up things like this as been going on in Nigeria. And will do is not attribute it to any group but accept it as an accident but anything that happen today without any verification will just term and believe is fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Iphone5: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen doing Operation Cobra dance to the Afonjas grin grin grin

No RIP to the Bastard SARS officer

#EndSars

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by dominique(f): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2018
What if this heinous act was carried out by the ruthless yahoo boys he was hired to track down? It's very convenient to peg all forms of murders on herdsmen these days. That's what the press and bloggers are salivating over, it will also give the police a perfect excuse not to work. I still maintain that there's more to these so-called herdsmen saga and I hope it will be revealed soon.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Brains1990(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2018
I went somewhere yesterday to buy a riffle (gun). But my friend who accompanied me there discouraged me. Saying that peace will return in the country... Buhari has deployed the army/police to tackle the crisis within the nation including my state. But after seen this news, i am going back there this afternoon to get my gun. If security men are slaughtered, what wil happen to the common man? Its better i die trying, than to die doing nothing and cowardly. So help me GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by eddyslim(m): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2018
obiZEAL:
2019 we need Donald Duke!
You've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by PRESHRUNYI(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Why are u without brain
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Purplebirdrep: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Truly NEPA BILL President in power

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by amazon14: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Just villagers fighting for land in the forest

Na you get am
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by planetzoom: 9:13am On Feb 08, 2018
this is a mere communal clash according to IGP Ibrahim Idris

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by skales67(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Mogidi:
Defeat Fulani herdsmen in 2019 by voting out Muhammadu Buhari, the President of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.

Buhari must remain president till 2023 o! He is going nowhere. All these ones happening now na just the garri Nigerians dey taste. The beans never don yet.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by uba1991: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2018
20th febuary is comming.all ur heart problem ll b settled in prison
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So u guys take FFK news seriously?

Are you ok? This callousness you are exhibiting in the face of heinous atrocities, may you remain this callous when you get on the receiving end of these same atrocities you are celebrating, IN JESUS NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by thunderbabs: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Let Buhari and d inspector general of police keep playing politics with pples lives. It will get to them when they least expect it eventually

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Oblang(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
Hope Afonjas who went to their Churches/Mosques to rejoice that they have successfully sacked Jonathan whom they hated out of anti Igbo sentiments are still happy.?

Odumakin, OPC and all Omoluabis who stood by Jonathan are gradually being vindicated.

Was there no herdsmen attack when gej was there?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by holuwarlay08(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Mr President wake up from your slumber.....

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by benben1000: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
obiZEAL:

Afonja shouting Donald Duke, I hope you know his mother and wife are Igbos from Igbo speaking area of Cross River just as former Gov. Lyol Ejike Imoke, from Abi local government area populated by indigenous Igbo. I'm warning you now just as I warned you about GEJ that his wife was an Igbo woman so that you don't hate Igbos for no reason because Donald Duke's wife decides to surround her husband with Igbos like PEJ did.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by heffem(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2018
whats really going on? is it that Mr. President is not aware of all these happenings or he is just been wicked? Imagining PMB visited Lafia, Nasarawa State, and couldn't even visit Makurdi, Benue State, that is less than 2 hours drive from Lafia.....Karma is real...

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by onyxo76(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2018
These killings are going on down south,nothing is of such in the North...I feel so insecure now when I see these herdsmen with those cows around my area,..
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2018
obiZEAL:
Donald duke ko donald cook ni. who will vote for him?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by axisaxis1983: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm[code][/code] grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by lobell: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
ezex:
Very pathetic

Get more buyers to appreciate and use your preorder service by using Nigeria's number one online escrow service. Expand your reach and grow your business. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by mikaael(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
EternalTruths:

true.....I personally disliked Odumakin fr supporting Jonathan then...Nw I feel guilty
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen by Kolency(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
So u guys take FFK news seriously?
on this very issue?, Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.