Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) (33213 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Elchicolo: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Asari Dokubo, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force (NDPSF), has accused Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, of lying about the demolition of a mosque in the state.

Asari said he and his family worship at the mosque located at Trans-Amadi in Port Harcourt, and that the property was legally acquired.

The governor had denied demolishing the mosque, saying there was no building on the site at the time of the clearance exercise.

“It is most unfortunate that fickle minded persons will claim that a mosque was demolished at this place, when no mosque existed here. The story was concocted by mischief makers to score cheap points,” he said.

But Asari said Wike is lying, and asked why he carried out a demolition exercise on the site if there was no mosque in the location. He also said many Rivers citizens are members of the Trans-Amadi mosque congregation.

”I have been down for eight days which makes it difficult for me to talk on the issues that are trending now; one of the issues is concerning the dastardly act carried out by the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike, in demolishing my mosque,” he said.

”I am a member of the congregation of the Trans-Amadi central mosque. That is where I pray with my family. I, alone, have 21 children and I live with 59 other children. They are on holiday. The bulk of them pray. Fortunately, they are in my village, Ogbama with me.

”The debate continues to drag on. Wike claiming there was no mosque; I will say that is a lie. He is lying. And you know, Wike you are lying. if there is no mosque why did you go there? We legally acquired the land for the mosque like other groups there. we acquired it from Dr Sotonye Amadi; a christian group acquired part of that land and they have built their churches, why did you and your brother, Rotimi Amaechi single out our mosque to demolish and to prevent us from building?

”The person who acquired the land for the mosque is an Ijaw man, an Okrika, Ijaw man. This land was acquired legally. Why is this mosque a problem to you?

”Rivers state members are active members of that mosque. What offence have we committed against our motherland that you will dictate to us what religion to follow. There are some of you that are Ogboni members; has Ogboni any relationship with Rivers state? you used our money to build a Christian interdenominational centre.

”There is nothing you can do to stop us from being Muslims. You take our money to sponsor Tambuwal. You say you are the governor of all Rivers people; you should examine yourself. You take on weak opponents, but bow before the enemy.

”We are Rivers Muslims. There is nothing you can do about it. You will look at us and get a heart-attack. In the next three years you will be out of government house.

”And people are praising you because you said Rivers state is a Christian state. It will never be a Christian state. You not even a Christian. I don”t now which of you is a Christian.

”Islam is bigger than you.”

Other Nigerians have protested against the action of the state government. Ibrahim Shekarau, former Kano state governor, wrote an open letter on the issue, accusing Wike of attempting to truncate the nation’s democracy.

https://www.thecable.ng/video-wike-lied-he-demolished-my-mosque-says-asari

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Elchicolo: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2019

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Simplyleo: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
The master has spoken. 

And from all indications, his slaves are very likely to disown him on this. But while at that, they will be very cautious with the use of the expression "let's divide this country", because their main reason for forcefully attaching themselves to the master is the "oyel" deposit in his land. 

That is the extent to which greed has led them. A kind of, let's cut the "unproductive others" off so that only we and una that are "productive" go dey enjoy am .

Ask them how productive they are, they insult you to your ancestors without answering the simple question or at best start brandishing figures they pulled out of their arzes.

60 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
What's the big deal in demolition of a mosque, Go to Saudi Arabia and see how mosque's re built without affecting anybody, I remembered how many lives was lost when a mosque collapsed in lagos back then, If Any mosque or church is built in the wrong place, Government should get it demolished, Or if any mosque or church is marked weaked, The government has every right to demolish it in other to safe innocent lives.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by TheZooHasFalln: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
It's now becoming clearer that this Mujahid Sabo Asari Dokubo is a Fulani planted spy in our land just as Pastor Bosun Emmanuel said in 2014. Asari and some others who were taken and given scholarships in different Islamic terror training Nations by muslim bodies are now carrying out the obligations of their training.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by SLAP44: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
This over bloated thing again?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
What do I know, is he not Alabo Ediabali again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Caseless: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin

If you're a leader and you don't watch what you say, then expect this to happen. He was praised when he declared rivers a Christian state and, to prove that or match word with actions, that declaration was followed up by demolition of muslims' place of worship. Now he's being dragged, and the same domkops that hailed his statement of declaration are now trying to absolve him of this anti-muslims drive..

Wike, you demolished the mosque. Simple!

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why is it that No one ever like my comments

Okada Please take me to Port Harcourt Junction in Mozambique, Buhari Got A gift for All Nairalander there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Look at dis over-fed pig is talking

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Caseless: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
TheZooHasFalln:
It's now becoming clearer that this Mujahid Sabo Asari Dokubo is a Fulani planted spy in our land just as Pastor Bosun Emmanuel said in 2014. Asari and some others who were taken and given scholarships in different Islamic terror training Nations by muslim bodies are now carrying out the obligations of their training.
grin

Too many hypocrites in Nigeria. When he was attacking fulani and northern leaders, he was a revered SS son and was praised to high heaven. Now he's saying the fact, and he has overnight become a fulani spy.

Too many weak minds in Nigeria and it seems we don't have a future if the current generation of youths is what Nigeria rely on.

84 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
See his big mouth.
The mosque no get picture?
Which kind building go dey wey no get even one single picture?
Nobody has ever posted a picture of that mosque, or the mosque dey under ocean?
Attention seeker

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Beface(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
This one way done turn to Orphan. He no get direction since he stop militancy. Today na left tomorrow na right. During President Jonathan regime he threatened Nigeria say if Jonathan loss he go declare war, we still dey wait for the war. Now he dey try to hijack Biafra from Nnamdi Kalu but the Igbo people no recognized am as leader, Wike bind his gathering in River State and he Ijaw brothers reject am for Bayelsa State.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
This guy is confused

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Alexis11: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Very unstable like Nnamdi Kanu... cool

No wonder they match each other. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Dopecine(f): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Demolishing debate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by puredigital(f): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by MrColdsweat: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
The hypocrisy of muslims is disgusting.

You create your Islamic constitution in your States, you ban the sale of pigs and alcohol, you beheaded a woman for preaching, you arrested non-Muslims for publicly eating during Ramadan. Why are you crying wolf now that you're giving just a dose of your medicine?

Any Christian who doesn't believe that the jihad is in full throttle is a fool.

This is what Islam teaches. The kafirs(non-Muslims) must be constantly oppressed and they must not be allowed to rule themselves until they accept Islam.

Wake up southerners.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin yet one useless PDP refugee praying for Atiku to cum so he can gulp and sustain his miserable self says otherwise.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Ikpangi: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Founder of militancy.... You don come again...?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Why is it that No one ever like my comments

Okada Please take me to Port Harcourt Junction in Mozambique, Buhari Got A gift for All Nairalander there
Lolz, oya I don dash you one like grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s]Asari Dokubo always stands for the truth, that is why I so much like him[/s]. cool

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Ikechunna: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
They demolish your mosque like as if northern leaders haven't been belittling Christians on their side. Thank your lucky star he didn't pay thugs to kill and attack Christians like El-Rufai did in his state

Abeg carry all that money you get from your Benin school and build a mosque at your home. Stop disturbing the internet with nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by mypains: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Asari is mad. This is the problem with South. They can hardly back one another.
Let's assume he did it... Why not keep ur forking piggery mouth shut? Some times these morons makes me regret being a Southerner.
Will the North do this?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) by Celebsnews: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Enough of this talk na.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja (Pictures, Video) / One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Fani Kayode Reacts To Killing Of SARS Boss By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.