Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri (38998 Views)

Lady Steals The Plasma TV Of A Hotel In Delta Where She Lodged,gets Caught(pics) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2018
The robber pictured below was caught at No. 8 Mbonu Ojike street, Owerri as he tried making away with a laptop from the car of a medical doctor who came to pick her daughter from school.

With the myriads of car parked for school runs, he targeted a car and successfully opened it with a master key.It was in the process of running away with his loot that he was caught.

With the timely intervention of the police, he was carted away to the police station.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/robber-gets-caught-in-owerri-after.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by bamdly(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2018
Leave him to fulani herdsmens to judge am

1 Like

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Gourdoinc(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2018
where is the tyre, where is the fuel. nobody there had any sense. burn the man and reduce the population. we can't suffer theives in government and yet suffer theives amongst the citizenry.

go and hustle like everyone else. carry kpon kpon of need be. all legit hustle is a hustle.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Nutase: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2018
Appaling creature

1 Like

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Partnerbiz(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2018
nawao.
i hate stealing with passion...

6 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by hisgrace090: 7:24am On Feb 08, 2018
What happen when a man lacks ideas and self confidence.
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by fajob: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2018
u too like am
bamdly:
Leave him to fulani herdsmens to judge am
check my signature 2018 ICT Skills Training
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Einl(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
That guy holding the phone though...can the phone take pictures?? grin

17 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by maxiuc(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
cheesy

I thought Roaches their governor Said to steal is better than to do drugs

6 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by rawpadgin(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Lucky chap

In my area men for don dey roll motor tire come out from nowhere, others go dey bend Keke & Okada to gather fuel

Na cigar den take dey put fire no time to look for matches

6 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by efilefun(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
One thing i dont understand in this pinshure is that bros holding a visafone abii na first generation of techno phones, was he trying to record the dude's voice abii himself wan snap thief for him mind grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lol

11 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by muhammed50(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
With the immediate intervention of the police... That's why I love naija police!
#reform_sars
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Authoreety: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2018
But seriously eh.......

Beta hunger dey d guy body!
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by koolaid87: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Hunger in the land

Buhari, if you love Nigerians, pls step down..

Pls.
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by teeoo1: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Bad market chaii..
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by jashar(f): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
E DON RED FOR AM BE DAT NA!

Make Docky give am better injection for him blockus!!
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Cowbuoy: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Chei... grin grin

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Giddymoney(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
wink
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Sirtune(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
ITT... International thief thief... With master key cheesy cheesy
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by mayskit4luv(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Jackipapa: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Wey the Laptop now?
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by jashar(f): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Gourdoinc:
where is the tyre, where is the fuel. nobody there had any sense. burn the man and reduce the population. we can't suffer theives in government and yet suffer theives amongst the citizenry.

go and hustle like everyone else. carry kpon kpon of need be. all legit hustle is a hustle.

guy. nwayo nwayo ooo....

he did wrong yeah, but give him a chance of repentance before he eventually meets his maker.

1 Like

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by shine12: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2018
Please leave him o.Don't you see his appearance.

There is hunger in the land.

I am not condoning stealing by the way but he should not be condemned to death by being burnt alive.

Even the countries that we call "develop" are functioning because of their healthy social, economic and political structure.Take that away, you have a Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2018
avoid keeping valuable things inside your car that might attract thieves to the car. They can break your car glass for that 5k phone.
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by AishaBuhari: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
What's this guy doing with a Nokia Torchlight phone?

2 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Kempguy47: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
Gourdoinc:

It’s because of this kind of mentality that Nigeria is 1000 years behind civilized world.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Andrewgame42: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2018
I think Nigerians deserves hell , that's why I will vote buhari again next year
I mean look at that idiot up there ask for tyre for this man to be burnt?
Buh if you ask him to name 10 thiefin politicians , he will name name 10 and guess what? he would be correct , buh this idiot have not asked that they should be burnt( the very same people that's making his life worthless)

Am ashamed of Nigerians and I want all of you to suffer because there's nobody with sense in this country

2 Likes

Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol..u neva can tell o,all dis small china phone can things o..i hv 1
Einl:
That guy holding the phone though...can the phone take pictures?? grin
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by bjayx: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Na buhari cause this one??
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by arabaribiti(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2018
He was carted away to police station

I love this part
Re: Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri by coolznew: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2018
teeoo1:
Bad market chaii..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Man Stripped And Tied To A Pole In Warri For Stealing A Plasma TV / Pubic Hairs Of Khadijat Oluboyo Were Shaved, Before Murder - Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.