Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data (6683 Views)

Galaxy J2 Core Plus Free 16GB Memory Card- #33,500 / Get The Latest Glo 4G LTE Mifi With Free 16GB Data / Get Glo 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Reediano(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2018
Glo is currently offering it's users up to 16gb worth of data free when they buy the Glo 4G Modem which cost just N16000. Glo claims the 4G MiFi offer is as good as being given out free of charge, considering the worth of the free data bundle.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-l8p7MLHEAms/WnqhhALWEzI/AAAAAAAAO4Q/CyOiwJt_H1AJilH5TUrBKzf6WlqoWPUKwCLcBGAs/s1600/glo-mifi.jpg[/img]
According to Glo;
"You will get the 16GB and it will be spread over 12 months”. A further advantage of the Glo 4G MiFi is the power of Glo’s 4G network which comes with high speed internet service backed up by Glo1, the company’s transatlantic submarine cable."
If you have a good Glo network reception in your area then you might want to consider this offer as it lets you take advantage of the Glo 4G speed and you can connect up to 15 Wi-Fi devices at the same time including your smartphone, laptop, tablet and more.
So if you will like to try out the 4G network and enjoy the free data, then just walk into any Glo office near you to get yours.

http://www.yomitech.com/2018/02/glo-offering-its-4g-mifi-with-free-16gb.html
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Umunri: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
Is this new wifi faster than the old one what's the difference?
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Reediano(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Umunri:
Is this new wifi faster than the old one what's the difference?

Depending on the one you're talking about..
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 11, 2018
Same thing airtel sold last year at 20k 3 months 100gb data, though i learnt they discontinued it already
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Reediano(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
gadgetsngs:
Same thing airtel sold last year at 20k 3 months 100gb data, though i learnt they discontinued it already

That one looks even way better
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by KENDRICKer: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys. So I bought the glo mifi 4G today 22/02/2018 and I just want to share some information in case someone might find it useful. I bought it at the glo office in Ikeja city mall and I asked for black but they said it only comes in white. I bought it N16,000 and it has 1.3GB every Month for 12months. It came with a SIM card. The model is Huawei E5573cs - 933
If you want to know the bands it supports after you unlock it u can google that.
I put some pictures to help out.
CHEERS.
Please if anyone has the new spectranet freedom(with the screen) or the new smile mifi (with the screen) or newer Please share your product specs like I have mine so the people would be better informed before making their purchase.

4 Likes

Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by KENDRICKer: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone have the newer MTN 4G mifi that has the LED screen? Please share your product specs here.
When unlocked will the new mifi devices being sold by Spectranet and Smile (with LED Screen) support band 28 (aka Glo) when unlocked?
Please share your device specs/review it for us here.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Dmedalion: 4:34pm On May 10, 2018
Having issues Unlocking any E5573 Mifi (3k & 4k)
Depending on the Lock Pattern involved
Or
The new Glo E5573 Mifi (6k)
To Unlock
Inbox me On whatsapp or Call

Service in Portharcourt And Onitsha
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Kaysalas(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
hi guys, my boss asked me to find out other brands of wifi service as spectranet she is using is quite expensive to maintain. she wants to cut down on cost. which one would you recommend? i am thinking glo already, but other suggestions are welcome. please
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kaysalas:
hi guys, my boss asked me to find out other brands of wifi service as spectranet she is using is quite expensive to maintain. she wants to cut down on cost. which one would you recommend? i am thinking glo already, but other suggestions are welcome. please
Buy ZTE 3/4G mifi from jumia, open to all network.
Spectranet or Smile can be cheep when you throttle the speed, disable video, torrent, auto update, these the will not tell you, log into you account and disable or enable these suite
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2019
KENDRICKer:
Hello guys. So I bought the glo mifi 4G today 22/02/2018 and I just want to share some information in case someone might find it useful. I bought it at the glo office in Ikeja city mall and I asked for black but they said it only comes in white. I bought it N16,000 and it has 1.3GB every Month for 12months. It came with a SIM card. The model is Huawei E5573cs - 933
If you want to know the bands it supports after you unlock it u can google that.
I put some pictures to help out.
CHEERS.
Please if anyone has the new spectranet freedom(with the screen) or the new smile mifi (with the screen) or newer Please share your product specs like I have mine so the people would be better informed before making their purchase.
Is it still 16k
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by warrenweste(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
gadgetsngs:

i pray they start it again i so much rocked it then cool
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by warrenweste(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
indigene:

Buy ZTE 3/4G mifi from jumia, open to all network.
Spectranet or Smile can be cheep when you throttle the speed, disable video, torrent, auto update, these the will not tell you, log into you account and disable or enable these suite

how do u throttle the speed?
Re: Glo Offering Its 4G Mifi With Free 16GB Data by dhannyson(m): 5:06am On Apr 28, 2019
This is what I use the 16gig is a scam it's pretty fast though.. it just 1.2 gig every month for 12 month

(1) (Reply)

Guys! I Need Help Brothers [i Cant Just Die Like This]> So Unfair / How Airtel Nigeria Gives Out Your Phone Number To Others Without Notifying You / Free Nigerian Music As Ringtone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.