Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) (40067 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Pastor Sunday Egbo Arrested With Coffin, Pants, Bra In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Panshow(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Nothing you'll never hear
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by apharm(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2018
..... and he is a young man.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by EarthXmetahuman: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Anybody praying like that is wicked. That's not my way of praying. I pray they change for good.
50% of christians in nigeria pray for their enemy to die.

holy ghost fire consume them is one of their major anthem.

why is no one parading them for being evil?

4 Likes

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Xisnin(m): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Religion of tying a pregnant woman...?

Don't be naive.
Where is the tied pregnant woman?
Owning a coffin and a fowl is now a crime?
SMH
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by delishpot: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2018
hisgrace090:
Is he a native doctor?

Is the woman against his action?

What of if the woman payed him to do that?

Pls I need to know.

Yes o, I did not look at it from that angle sha, she probably paid him to diabolically tie her womb and the fetus she was carrying so that she will experience difficulty in labour and maybe die. I guess a lot of women cant let pregnancy go. They love to be pregnant for years and they pay men to tie their wombs down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Wicked imbecil.e. Just imagine the trauma the pregnant woman and her baby must've been in. He was probably trying to kill them for rituals
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Evince(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Homeboiy:
And he can't tie buhari

Like seriously
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
DankemzI:
What a wicked world! The pregnant woman will be in labour for hours or days not knowing somebody is tying her down somewhere. May we not be tied down in this 2018

Causes of prolonged labour are well known and genuine certified Health Workers are adequately trained to handle prolonged labour.

1 Like

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by AnanseK(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2018
DankemzI:
What a wicked world! The pregnant woman will be in labour for hours or days not knowing somebody is tying her down somewhere. May we not be tied down in this 2018

Causes of prolonged labour are well known and genuine certified Health Workers are adequately trained to handle prolonged labour.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by glossy6(f): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Umuchukwu\Nkerehi in the news again.
Unu anwule ooh
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by sen5050: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2018
To fia ukwa..
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Odianose13(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:
Somebody cannot practice his religion in peace again? undecided undecided angry

The foundation of every religion is love for one another and for a chosen being of importance (whether the supreme God or other gods). If your religion in anyway shows wickedness and hatred to your fellow neighbour spiritually or physically. Then that’s no religion.

You say he should be left to practice his religion in peace. Is he practicing his religion in peace by hurting others and preventing even an unborn to come to being?
May God judge him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Guestlander: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Face of evil, look at his pelebe head.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Datz d reason i always pray for pregnant women,may God help dem.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Tex42(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

The thing no tire u...
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by uckennety(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Proof?
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Tolubory(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The man pictured below whose name is Lambert was caught with a small coffin in Umuchukwu,a community in the eastern part of Nigeria.Inside the coffin was a fowl crying.According to report, he tied a pregnant woman with the coffin and fowl. He was paraded with the coffin and banished from the community.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgTX9s9Skw

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-banished-from-his.html?m=1
Abeg make the guy no come Lagos o....
make him just dey that side....

Abeg....
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by dacherish(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2018
End of the wicked

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Chetimah(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
You no get money for pocket make you trave and ask them follow the address dummy...
hisgrace090:
Is he a native doctor?

Is the woman against his action?

What of if the woman payed him to do that?

Pls I need to know.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by micflo28(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2018
Freaks everywhere... He looks like that dead fowl thou tongue
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Icepresh(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2018
The Real Village People grin grin
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by RaptorX: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2018
All I see is a bunch of uneducated illiterates that believes in some silly superstition, tied a pregnant woman indeed. And you wonder why the continent is backward.

1 Like

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Davifeghe(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
SOFTENGR:

how sure are you he's tying pregnant women??⁉️
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by DONFASZY(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Anybody,any evil forces,any negative plans of d enemies or my blood relative or my friend or neighbours who decide to plan evil or cook evil or initiate evil and negative plans to me?Holy Ghost Fire
Glory of God,seperate us n my households from dem and send back what's ever tin dey r doing to me or my blv ones back to dem 100times by fire of d holy ghost..amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The man pictured below whose name is Lambert was caught with a small coffin in Umuchukwu,a community in the eastern part of Nigeria.Inside the coffin was a fowl crying.According to report, he tied a pregnant woman with the coffin and fowl. He was paraded with the coffin and banished from the community.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEgTX9s9Skw

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-banished-from-his.html?m=1
If he has that much power why hasn't he tied our useless leaders..

1 Like

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ibo and jazz just be like bread and butter grin grin tongue
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Abogwara: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Obiano again. Anambra always in the news for the wrong reason.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by LasGidiOwner: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Useless jobless old man. You are online 24/7 cursed old man.

You and I know that Imo is cursed and that's why the state and it's people are leading in all the bad news and wrong reasons. Useless people from useless state.

Your useless one legged gov Okoroawusa used one of his legs for rituals, I think that should be bothering you most.

[s]
Abogwara:
Obiano again. Anambra always in the news for the wrong reason.
[/s]

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Chijohn42k(m): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
this is the reason ,I like our black people in Africa.they always amaze us with their black heart.na who never jam go say all dose things no dey exist or work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by scobyhybrid(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
such wickedness resides in the heart of a man that look so pitiful. seeing him you feel sorry for him without knowing he is the devil instrument.
Re: Man Who 'Tied Pregnant Woman With Coffin & Fowl' Paraded In Anambra (Pic, Video) by Hotzone(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Umuchukwu, formerly umuekwensu is a community in Obingwa Abia state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.