Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio (40049 Views)

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Pastor Obinim Fined By Court For Flogging Young Lovers Over Sex. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Mandynews(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2019
MandyNews, has sighted a video of an alleged contract killer discussing hit job with someone from the Ashanti Region directed at another chief in the Ashanti Region has hit online and fast going viral.

In the same audio, the alleged contract killer also confessed to providing the founder and leader of International Godsway Church, Bishop Daniel Obinim with human body parts.

The leaked audio was played by UK based presenter, Obudo Obudo on Big Radio. In the audio, the hit was being placed on one chief in the Ashanti Region called Okofo Bonsey and his linguist, Okyeame Owusu.

Watch and listen to the audio below as MandyNews.com wait for more update on the issue to find out if it’s concocted audio to frame up the man of God and some chiefs in the Ashanti Region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olFbvYkSQwY

Source: https://mandynews.com/contract-killers-confess-to-providing-obinim-with-human/

1 Like

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Ladylite: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
Badt guy, anyway they won't arrest him, he is already a small god to ghana sheeple

17 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by GOFRONT(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided

And on the other Thread, a pastor killed his Gf just because she did not buy him a Keke Napep....

And now here comes this one....Feasting on Human parts...

Just yesterday, My Gf called me to report how her church pastor called her number to toast her, ask her if she can meet him up in an Hotel in town....

Endtime Fetish and Ritualistic Pastors Everywhere!!!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Orissodiq: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
I no dey talk for watin i no know. I no sabi the guys language so make i just walk pass

2 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Freemanbobble: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by GTFO(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
hmmnn Daddy Freeze must not see this o! lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Madibah(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
I don't trust any pastor any Reverend.

This is catastrophically terrible

6 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by unikprince(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
grin
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by bangbangall: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
MTN
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by oyeb15: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
may God help us. I think they legalize blood money and secret occultic societies in Ghana cos they invite new members openly on tv.

2 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by passyhansome(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by deedondavi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
End Time!! Shi.

1 Like

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
shocked

Pastor Obinim is a real man of God who only wanted to resurrect the body parts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by VicM6: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
make God airpus o..... Yahoo yahoo and real pastor's, you no fit spot the difference again.

3 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by DonBenny77(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
We all know bishop Obinim is a cheap scammer

I wonder the kinda fools he has as a congregation
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Exc2000: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Criminal confession should land people involved in jail

1 Like

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Xkalaban(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
It's unfortunate how religion has become a scam these days. Chai, God's wrath awaits all these so called men of God who are like wolves in sheepskin in reality.... angry

3 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by shortgun(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Anyone can do audio to undo anyone

2 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Peacemaker5128: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
:Dgut
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Jimrex(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
This is absurd
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Peacemaker5128: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shout yeast is a Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by AngelicBeing: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pastor Obinim is a real man of God who only wanted to resurrect the body parts.
Hian shocked

3 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Silas6(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
This world is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by nwamabo247(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
God have mecy on his people alot of evil art.PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature

1 Like

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by olaboy33(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Any pastor who performs miracle in this century is a big fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by Dottore: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
okay
Re: Contract Killer Confesses To Providing Obinim With Human Parts In A Leaked Audio by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
If you tell chirstains 98% of their mog are con men they would never believe . These pastors know there is no power in the so called word of God. Its all a scam

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Suspected Killers Of A Jumia Agent Remanded In Prison / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.