Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) (26104 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Portable Marries His Babymama, Zainab Badmus During Their Child's Naming / Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by suco01(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
bettyLad:

e cheap na ..just 40k with material ..if to say you call Ebuka tailor ehhhh. you go hear price and you ll run

lol. 40k cheap ke. wey both my sewing nd materials no dey pass like 6-7k.
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by suco01(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
freshkik:
story story, once upon a time undecided
Your problem is your problem alone.
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
suco01:

lol. 40k cheap ke. wey both my sewing nd materials no dey pass like 6-7k.
u don't known the type of fabric he use ..they use expensive material and besides he is a celebrity tailor so u ll pay more
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by suco01(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
bettyLad:

u don't known the type of fabric he use ..they use expensive material and besides he is a celebrity tailor so u ll pay more

Lol. expensive materials, polished materials no dey xpensive
Re: Yomi Casual's Child's Naming Ceremony In The US (Photos) by SACI: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Why Do They Keep Going To Usa And London To give Birth But The Come Here To Make Money Out of Us...
my thoughts exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Files Court Papers Challenging The Ban Placed On His Song "This Is Nigeria" / Celebrities' Outfits To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere (Photos) / "Pee Thomas": CEO Of Quality Control Music Flaunts His White Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.