Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar (1357 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Defections: Rep Calls PDP Dumping Ground For Waste Products / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Ridwan1821: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has pitched its support on former Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido as it presidential candidate come 2019 general elections dashing the hope of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

This agreement was made after Governors elected on the party platform and party’s National Working Committee led by the national Chairman, Uche Secondus had a closed door meeting to take a stand on the 2019 elections and examine the state of the nation, SaharaReporters reports.

Confirming the reason behind this, a source at the meeting was quoted as saying, “The PDP Governors and NWC after several hours of deliberation collectively agreed to settle for former governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido for his consistency since the party was founded. They viewed former Vice President Abubakar Atiku’s moves as desperate and over ambitious. According to them, a true, faithful and loyal party man who has the interest of the party at heart will not turn into a political prostitute as the over-ambitious former Vice President Atiku has done”.

The nation awaits the next move of the former Vice President now that his ambition has once again been hit.
http://www.mbnaija.com/2018/02/05/why-is-the-pdp-is-dumping-atiku-abubakar/
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Those Atikulating nko?
grin

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Tocheagle(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Atiku is like Arsenal, no matter how he plays he can't win the league

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by dammywume(f): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2018
i still dont see any of these pple winning Buhari.
PDP want to give the win to APC on a platter.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Ridwan1821: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
Those Atikulating nko?
grin

lol. PDP's Presidential primary election would be tough.

Visit www.mbnaija.com for more news story on youth governance and leadership.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by seunowa(f): 11:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Another fulani man..is there no other tribe in d North?
Y always fulani?
I think Buhari has won
If dis is true
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2018
I guess the clown that opened this thread is consoling himself for nothing. Atiku is PDP's and PDP is Atiku's. I am too sure that Buhari will not be there after 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by MrPolitics: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2018
We know Sahara Reporters have been lying a lot lately though.

Even the PDP governors have some conflicting interests. They all can't support Lamido

Dankwambo for example also wants to run for president.

I'm sure Atiku is also solidifying a base among the governors.

This is fake news imo
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by comos: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ratello:
I guess the clown that opened this thread is consoling himself for nothing. Atiku is PDP's and PDP is Atiku's. I am too sure that Buhari will not be there after 2019!

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Atiku to get the PDP presidential ticket.
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Lipscomb(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Don't be sure of what you know nothing about no one as at now can defeat buhari.
Ratello:
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
comos:

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Atiku to get the PDP presidential ticket.

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ok

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
Apc .. they said that Atiku can't win buhari, yet everyday the pray he doesn't get pdp ticket.

They said Pop is death yet. They're on news waiting for new pdp press .. having secret meeting with pdp governors via " source"

Anybody pdp field will win Apc and buhari..
They all stand a better chance against bathe dullard.

Pdp is playing the politics well.. they're keeping zombies guessing even also rock is guessing.. they're lost..
so they keep coming up with lies and propaganda petty ones..

Pdp candidate won't be named till buhari declares his intention to run..

Apc are waiting to run any pdp candidate down with propaganda and pdp ain't gonna give them that.

Op keep your source to yourself.. taste bad..
we can do Bett than this shit

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
comos:

Who will deny Atiku ticket....

Apc are really jittery about Atiku and Pdp..
You and have family na one vote each.

Who told you that..
Man listen... is much easier for a titanic to pass tru a nidddle than for dullard to rule naija again..

Even much more easier for Atiku than the his dullardeen.

At the right time pdp candidate will be emerge..

I will assure you that pdp will win this election wit any candidate against buhari.

except the dullard rig.. he will die doing that.
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by odutolasodiq(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Because he lacks electoral value; age and integrity wise
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
dammywume:
i still dont see any of these pple winning Buhari.
PDP want to give the win to APC on a platter.

You want pdp to give you name so that you and fellow zombies will unleash propaganda on the human.

Don't you understand that Nigerians are wiser now.

Ibadan Lagos media will be boycotted.. is all on social media and everyone has access to it.

Good morning and keep waiting for pdp candidate.

Apc and buhari has done 80/ of the campaign for pdp..
When will Apc start their campaign..

Nansense.
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ratello:

Oga no mind op and his source.. this is afonja ma in panic mode..

You they're not understanding pdp Modus operandi again..
They're jittery.. pdp is keeping their card O chest..

Afons are waiting for person they will run down with propaganda.
Atiku ordinary declaration made them panic ..
Yet you hear dem shout .. Atiku can't win election.. ask dem whether na Buhari go win am?
They will tell you Atiku can't secure primary... like say na dem dey vote..

They know say anybody that win pdp primary is automatically the president of Nigeria., and Atiku is almost there..
expect to see more of this kinda of "source" from propagandist.

They will cry if Atiku win primary.. Wetin go happen if he win presidency.
Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by Ratello: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
bounty007:

Oga no mind op and his source.. this is afonja ma in panic mode..

You they're not understanding pdp Modus operandi again..
They're jittery.. pdp is keeping their card O chest..

Afons are waiting for person they will run down with propaganda.
Atiku ordinary declaration made them panic ..
Yet you hear dem shout .. Atiku can't win election.. ask dem whether na Buhari go win am?
They will tell you Atiku can't secure primary... like say na dem dey vote..

They know say anybody that win pdp primary is automatically the president of Nigeria., and Atiku is almost there..
expect to see more of this kinda of "source" from propagandist.

They will cry if Atiku win primary.. Wetin go happen if he win presidency.

Respect to you my brother you got the gist perfectly well. Atiku is in PDP they are in APC yet they are helping Atiku to mind his own business grin cheesy grin indeed you can tell that they are jittery already. Kindly visit here at leisure; https://www.nairaland.com/4336607/why-alhaji-atiku-best-choice

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by george1914: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Recruiting now for iRoko TV - Offline Sales Agent!!!!

Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki / Ajah
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Click to apply https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFTqHlPOHxnp@LmlGlknZ7zE-&embedsource=Embed

Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted via email

Re: Why Is The Pdp Dumping Atiku Abubakar by comos: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
bounty007:

Who will deny Atiku ticket....

Apc are really jittery about Atiku and Pdp..
You and have family na one vote each.

Who told you that..
Man listen... is much easier for a titanic to pass tru a nidddle than for dullard to rule naija again..

Even much more easier for Atiku than the his dullardeen.

At the right time pdp candidate will be emerge..

I will assure you that pdp will win this election wit any candidate against buhari.

except the dullard rig.. he will die doing that.

I don't support Buhari,

PDP might not know who their eventual presidential candidate will be,

but they know who (Atiku) they will not give their presidential ticket.

(1) (Reply)

States IGR Grows By 12%,to N931billion,but Total Debt Is N4.49trillion / What Do You Think About Nigeria Air's Logo?? / 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.