Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out (958 Views)

Please, Advise Me On This Banking Job I Got / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by HOLYNICEGUY: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2018
good morning nairaland i am not a graduate but an ssce holder. i am desperately in search of a job to keep me busy than staying idle. i can do any work as long as it will put money in my pocket so that i can futher my education i mean any kind of job i am ready to do it these is my number 09065118493
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by youngberry001(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2018
Any kind of job na so u despirat.

1 Like

Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by omoiyaadisa: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2018
Go do yahoo yahoo
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by Deb13: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2018
omoiyaadisa:
Go do yahoo yahoo

You are a fool for telling him o do yahoo. Let the curse remain on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by Deb13: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2018
My brother God will help you and I pray God gives you great connection in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by Makschinchin: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
OP, you can mention your location too for people to know where you are at the moment/where you reside.

BTW, you don't have to say that you can do any job because armed robbery, hired assassins, prostitution, and the likes are also jobs grin grin

Why not mention one or two areas you are skilled at/jobs you can do with little or no supervision...

My2cents

2 Likes

Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by omoiyaadisa: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Same to you my dear
Deb13:

You are a fool for telling him o do yahoo. Let the curse remain on your head.
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by HOLYNICEGUY: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Makschinchin:
OP, you can mention your location too for people to know where you are at the moment/where you reside.

BTW, you don't have to say that you can do any job because armed robbery, hired assassins, prostitution, and the likes are also jobs grin grin

Why not mention one or two areas you are skilled at/jobs you can do with little or no supervision...

My2cents
I Am A Computer Litreat I
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by Makschinchin: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
HOLYNICEGUY:
I Am A Computer Litreat I

Thank you for your response; but that didn't answer my question
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by omoelerin1: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2018
You didn't mention your location
Re: Any Kind Of Job I Am Ready Please Help Me Out by Deb13: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
omoiyaadisa:
Same to you my dear

So you don't like being a fool, and you want someone else to be a fool �

(1) (Reply)

Avialable Right Now! Sales Agent Needed In Lagos / Apply Rack Centre Vacancies Ikeja, Lagos For commercial And Contracts Manager Po / Directline Translation Job Vacancies (must be willing to travel abroad for SDL )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.