Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (37658 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by pweetyz(f): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
bobokeshington:

Because you're on NL now you think everyone na your mate abi...

I go slap sense enter your head now
kikiki grin

Damn funny. It's a pity you had to go check out my profile before you could type this.

Sincerely, you can't do nothing even if I was right in front of you.
Stop blabbing nonsense please. The heat is already too unbearable. Save my eyes from reading all this.

An aside tho...
Of course I know you're an OLD man. If you remember correctly, my first question was ; AIN'T YOU TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS?.
Can't start thinking you're my age mate, can I?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by deedondavi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=pweetyz post=64892549]kikiki grin

Damn funny. It's a pity you had to go check out my profile before you could type this.

Sincerely, you can't do nothing even if I was right in front of you.
Stop blabbing nonsense please. The heat is already too unbearable. Save my eyes from reading all this.

An aside tho...
Of course I know you're an OLD man. If you remember correctly, my first question was ; AIN'T YOU TOO OLD FOR ALL THIS?.
Can't start thinking you're my age mate, can I?[/quote

Lol.. Best post of Thursday 8th Febuary

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by blont(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
why didn't you snap some tits with dad? oh!!! you are one of them girls that dress descent at home and flaunt your used flat small bwest outside. oya carry on... well done ma.
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by Toosure70: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
ADIEU PAPA
You well so?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by sulakishop(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
The younger tiwa really set o
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by ameri9ja: 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
HBD sir. Your beautiful daughter is a gift to 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by Adebowale89(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
ADIEU PAPA

when did he die? my condolence to you

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by moderatedguy: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
freemanbubble:
yeah
daughters tend to love their father most just as we niggarzz love our mummy most

doesnt follow....me i love my dad most
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by MaziEDOZIE(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
NairalandCS:
Wait, is that tiwa ?
...NO it is WATI!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by FeelDeMusic: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wetin be dad's name?
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by nikkypearl(f): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
youngberry001:
no na tuwo,,,,mtcheew!!
no joy grin grin

You don chop ? grin tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
she looks beautiful and pure

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by Assassin101: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2018
all I see is gray-hair @tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
AND SHE DRESSED WELL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Photo Of Falz's 26th Birthday Cake / Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.