Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms (37499 Views)

Lets See!!!!!! Can Rema And Crayon Really Do Better Than Korede And Reekado Bank / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by goldcoinhub: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Nigerian pop sensations Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks, are obviously not on good terms. The rift between them actually came out open to the public when Kizz Daniel refused to be involved in a song with Harrysong because Reekado was also featured on the track.

This was after he (Daniel) had recorded his verse on the song. Kizz went as far as requesting iTunes to take down the song after it was released and refusing to appear in the video.

When asked, Reekado feigned ignorance about the cause of the bad blood between them. But according to Sunday Scoop who claim to have information on the genesis of the fallout can be traced to the 2015 edition of the Headies Awards when Reekado Banks was adjudged as the Next Rated artiste for that edition.

Other artistes in that category included Lil Kesh, Kizz Daniel, Cynthia Morgan and Korede Bello.

Observers wouldn’t forget in a hurry how Don Jazzy and Olamide caused a scene during and after the event because Olamide felt his artiste, Lil Kesh, should have been the recipient of the award.

Though many don’t know this, Kizz Daniel also felt he should have won the award. According to a competent source close to Kizz, Daniel harboured a grudge because he felt he was good enough to have won the prize. He was further incensed by the fact that Reekado went about rubbing it in people’s faces that he was the deserving winner of the award.

“To be honest with you, Kizz felt snubbed that he didn’t get the award. He felt Lil Kesh and Reekado Banks were seen as the major contenders because of the support they got from their label bosses.

Several months later, he told those close to him that he didn’t like the way Reekado was going about, saying that he was better than other artistes in the Next Rated category. He has sworn not to work with Reekado Banks in the near future.

He believes that even without featuring many artistes, he has been able to carve a niche for himself in the industry; even better than others that were in that category with him,” the source said.

Meanwhile, it remains to be seen whether the two feuding parties would sheathe their swords anytime soon.

https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-kizz-daniel-and-reekado-banks-are-not-in-good-terms

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Ehiscotch(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
This is a thoroughly shambolic garbage. Kizz Daniel has appeared in a Reekado Banks show and the latter appeared for Kizz's album launch show.

Even when Kizz Daniel was interviewed on why he could not get featured and do the same, he said his label prevented him doing so else he would have loved to work with Reekado Banks, Wande coal etc.

And his PR team have cleared the air on his refusal not to show up for the Selense video which was because of what Harry said on the song.

I honestly do not know if there is bad blood but this report is totally bonkers.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by OKorowanta: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2018
This is baseless.
God no allow me carry dis children problem for my head...
If dem like make dem drink otapiapia..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by MrMash(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by ngwababe(f): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
And?
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by IMASTEX: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Beef among entertainers is something that fetch them the needed attentions.

Meanwhile, naturally end quick release, weak attention, etc. See my profile for details.
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by money121(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Wahala won Ni ye tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Gistformant: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Olodo24: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2018
I didn't read the story but honestly they're both good.

if it's about the Headies, Kizz Daniel should have won cos he was more relevant with bigger hits then.... (he still has bigger hits)

but I'm still happy that town crier called Lil Kesh didn't win.

Last bullet.... Headies need to apologize to the whole World for giving an award to Sean Tizzle in a category that had Burna Boy, Phyno, Seyi Shey and Dammy Krane.
This is the biggest offence in the history of Headies... I mean headless Eddie

Don't tell me it's about voting cos this is Nigeria. Grammies and Oscar are even corrupt, talk more of Headies

12 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by englishmart(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
Kizz Daniel is not in good terms with anyone.

Blame the organizers of the headies award.
Modric didn't deserve to be best (male) FIFA player, but he won the award. If someone gives you an award you don't deserve, won't you accept it?

7 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Shakushaku1(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
grin dy
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Kira290(m): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2018
who be reekado sef undecided
Abeg kiss Daniel is better than that crap anytime!!!!
Thunder fire anybody who mentions me to say otherwise!! undecided angry

10 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by 420mp3(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by BigNeek(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Stupid attention seeking blogger with no sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere
meanwhile I can help you create foreign number to use on whatsapp and facebook.

message me on whatsapp

For how much
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by highchief1: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere

message me on whatsapp
how long does it last
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by AustineCJ: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Both are good but starting anything noise online isn't necessary.
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Olodo24: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2018
ogajaki:
rumors everywhere

message me on whatsapp
what shall it Profit me for using a foreign number when I'm still in this zoo called Nigeria?

say no to fake life

20 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by obayendo1010(m): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2018
their business
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2018
grin yahoo boys don dey gada for up ^

9 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Abdul9025(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2018
story.. story... attention seekers... u hav finally got one.. since it made the front page
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by ednut1(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2018
U said nothing
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by lyriclekidd(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bull crap talks
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Charmingrascal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
"Harrysong dey try but himself know baba na maddest"

"A little bit of advice for the boy Kiss respect my EXPERIENCE don't be CHILDISH"
Mr Songs murdered Kizz with that line and that is the Genesis. No beef btw Kizz and Reekado.

Kizz got wat he deserved for disrespecting Mr Songs on his own song. The first time I listened to the track I said to myself if I was Harrysong I would remove Kizz's verse from the song. He should learn to respect experienced people in the industry.

I dnt believe in the Kizz and Reekado beef story

2 Likes

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by chiedozie198100: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Nigerian pop sensations Kizz Daniel and Reekado Banks, are obviously not on good terms. The rift between them actually came out open to the public when Kizz Daniel refused to be involved in a song with Harrysong because Reekado was also featured on the track.

This was after he (Daniel) had recorded his verse on the song. Kizz went as far as requesting iTunes to take down the song after it was released and refusing to appear in the video.

When asked, Reekado feigned ignorance about the cause of the bad blood between them. But according to Sunday Scoop who claim to have information on the genesis of the fallout can be traced to the 2015 edition of the Headies Awards when Reekado Banks was adjudged as the Next Rated artiste for that edition.

Other artistes in that category included Lil Kesh, Kizz Daniel, Cynthia Morgan and Korede Bello.

Observers wouldn’t forget in a hurry how Don Jazzy and Olamide caused a scene during and after the event because Olamide felt his artiste, Lil Kesh, should have been the recipient of the award.

Though many don’t know this, Kizz Daniel also felt he should have won the award. According to a competent source close to Kizz, Daniel harboured a grudge because he felt he was good enough to have won the prize. He was further incensed by the fact that Reekado went about rubbing it in people’s faces that he was the deserving winner of the award.

“To be honest with you, Kizz felt snubbed that he didn’t get the award. He felt Lil Kesh and Reekado Banks were seen as the major contenders because of the support they got from their label bosses.

Several months later, he told those close to him that he didn’t like the way Reekado was going about, saying that he was better than other artistes in the Next Rated category. He has sworn not to work with Reekado Banks in the near future.

He believes that even without featuring many artistes, he has been able to carve a niche for himself in the industry; even better than others that were in that category with him,” the source said.

Meanwhile, it remains to be seen whether the two feuding parties would sheathe their swords anytime soon.

https://lailasnews.com/reason-why-kizz-daniel-and-reekado-banks-are-not-in-good-terms

The writer of this article has a lively imagination.
You are an expert in cock n Bill stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
This is a thoroughly shambolic garbage. Kizz Daniel has appeared in a Reekado Banks show and the latter appeared for Kizz's album launch show.

Even when Kizz Daniel was interviewed on why he could not get featured and do the same, he said his label prevented him doing so else he would have loved to work with Reekado Banks, Wande coal etc.

And his PR team have cleared the air on his refusal not to show up for the Selense video which was because of what Harry said on the song.

I honestly do not know if there is bad blood but this report is totally bonkers.
as in eh. I even wonder if the reporter actually believes that report or he is just trying to attract clicks

1 Like

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by Justseyii: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Daniel and reekado are brilliant artists. They should focus on taking Nigerian lyrical music to the world instead of featuring on Sunday scoop angry

www.studentvillage.one
Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by wolexter(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Reekado Banks has always been good. His headies award was very well deserved cos dude has gone ahead to make more hits after that. Infact I think he is under rated prolly cos of d duopoly that davido and wizzy are enjoying at d top.

Kizz is equally good but if he is beefing reekado cos of headies award then he needs to grow up cos dude didn't gift himself d award. Plus what did he expect reekado to do when haters were saying he didn't deserve d award? Blow his trumpet of course.

Life na turn by turn. Be happy for others when they win so you too can win someday.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kizz Daniel And Reekado Banks Are Not In Good Terms by ClassCaptain(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Surgery: Ned Nwoko Hailed By Fans For Standing By His Wife / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Abounce Shows Yvonne Jegede's Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.